My partner is cutting my hair while I sleep

This is assault! Leave now. If you have any other opportunity, take it.

Threaten him the f back. Id start sleeping with a knife, because if he actually does it’s battery and he can go to jail.

You would be more at peace sleeping in that smaller bed. Besides a new bed can be bought.

Coming from experience and the fact I now suffer with PTSD leave now that is abusive and not ok by any means. You may not like the ideal situation of going home but you have to for yourself and your kids

Whether it’s a threat or not, it sounds like it’s not funny and not OK

Leave now! This man needs serious help! If you want to see your kids grow up get out of that house.

1 Like

Houses that you want? Um, u take what you can in this instance!!!

1 Like

Put your kids first and get the hell out

I’d move home n do what u have to until you get on ur feet

Single bed, air mattress, couch, on the roof! That’s abuse!!! He’d wake up with those scissors against his throat.

2 Likes

This is wrong on every level.

This is actually scary. Please leave.

1 Like

That is like, psycho behavior.

1 Like

Move home and sleep in the single bed

Why do you have to leave? Kick his a$$ out.

Single bed with two kid’s is better than coffin.Go to your family that man is nut’s

1 Like

get protection order / barring order , that’s awful

Wth!? I’d move back home and take the bed. Run!

Seriously get tf out!! By any means and whatever you have to do!! Sadly it doesn’t sound like you want out though :woman_shrugging:t4: I wish you the best

Move home and get out of that

1 Like

That’s better than showing your kids you’ll put up with his bullshit!

U physically can’t control snoring if my hubby cut my hair id stab him? Why haven’t you packed yet?

Sounds like someone needs some laxative in their night time drinks. Cant cut your hair if they’re glued to the toilet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Run! Put your kids and yourself first.

1 Like

Say the f*<# WHAT???

There are no houses that you want well you either want a house or apartment to escape it or you don’t. Sometimes in a situation like this you have to make decisions that you necessarily don’t want. I’d rather sleep with my kids then get my hair cut in my sleep.

2 Likes

You be better off in a small bed get something later

1 Like

Sleeping in a single bed with your 2 kids is better than keeping yourself AND your children in this situation. You do what you have to to keep yourself and most importantly your children safe!

1 Like

You should of left a long time ago😒

Can he not sleep in another room? When I start snoring and my husband gets tired of hearing it he goes and sleeps on the couch. If I snore loud he puts on his headphone things and puts on music and goes to sleep. But cutting your hair while you are snoring is uncalled for!!

Sleeping in a single bed with 2 kids being safe sounds better than being somewhere you’re unsafe, you’re kids are unsafe and this dummy chopping off your hair while you sleep. That’s so stupid. And please don’t say “no houses in the area you want” to keep your kids safe, you go where you have to.

1 Like

What the actual F???
You cannot control your snoring and it’s ridiculous that your partner to assume you can. I’d be LIVID if mine cut my hair without me knowing!!

Pssshhh. I’d take everything in that house, put it in storage and move back in. Get you an air mattress for the kids. They’ll be fine until you get on your feet again.

Run away! He’s crazy!

You deserve better than this! So do your children. Make sure he knows he may have something “cut off” if he cuts your hair! And reassure him, unlike your hair, it WILL NOT grow back!

Your partner is scary. Leave

I would move back home and sleep in a single bed with my 2 kids before I put up with that ridiculously disgusting behavior. After he cuts your hair then what? Last time I checked the cure for snoring wasn’t a hair cut. If that were the case my husband would be completely bald. Sounds like this situation could turn into domestic violence if you don’t leave. Cut out that toxic person in your life and move on.

Giiirl, wtaf? I’d sleep on the floor in a shelter before I slept next to a man who is that sick and vile

4 Likes

GET OUT NOW. The other options you have can’t be any worse than where you are now.

Girl!!! Go sleep with your kids!

That is abuse. If you have to go to a shelter for women and children. Do not stay in a violent, abusive relationship. Your kids deserve to see happy relationships, they deserve to see you happy and to know that this is not normal…even if it means sleeping in a single bed with 2 kids. At least you’ll be safe.

Umm.He’s a sick puppy. Take your kids and go,do it while he’s at work. Do not let him know where you are staying.

That single bed be looking cozy if it was me !

1 Like

Holy crap! Why do you and your kids deserve this? So your kids gotta know what’s going on to . They must be so scared! How about this…… be a mother and get your kids in a safe environment so you all three can heal.

1 Like

I suggest getting out of there. Just remember. Your children are learning that this is normal in a relationship. A son will learn this is how he treats his gf/wife. A daughter will learn this is how she should be treated by her bf/husband. Your children are learning this is normal. So ask yourself this. If your daughter or daughter in law or child’s partner came to you in tears describing what you just posted…what would you tell them? Would you tell them to suck it up and deal with it? Or would you tell them to get out? I think you know the answer to this.

How is this even a question ? GO HOME !!!

Do it. You will be safe there. You are not safe with him.

I would of been long gone a long time ago!

Girl sleep with your kids runnnnnn

This is legit psycho behavior please get out you’ll be much better off alone with your kids.

1 Like

When I snore my bf tells me to be quite cutting hair is not acceptable

1 Like

I would leave in a minute

Hell no! Momma I’m comin home!

Sleep in that single bed girl, get away from that! :pray:

2 Likes

Is this really up for debate?

What the actual F? He’s cutting your hair because of snoring? Get out of the relationship.

I would get out of there if I had to sleep on the floor

Get out NOW! Your kids are going to grow up thinking abusive behavior is okay if they see you tolerate it.

How will cutting your hair prevent something you have no control over. ? He’s crazy and will probably cut your body parts next. Sleeping in your dogs bed would be better at this point… You’d better run away from him ASAP and get checked for sleep apnea for your health.

Honestly… move back home and sleep in a single bed with your kids. This is literally assault and it shows pattern for worse potential behavior in the future.

1 Like

Id rather sleep in a single bed than be in that situation.

1 Like

You need to get out for you and your children’s safety NOW!

Let me just be frank, that man will kill you

3 Likes

Cutting your hair at all, let alone for an involuntary action is :100: abuse. And a history of violence? Your children are in an unsafe environment. It sounds like they’d be better off sleeping on the floor of whatever you can afford.

3 Likes

I’d slap a mofo if he was cutting my hair without my consent.

Go home…sleep on a couch or the floor and let your kids have the bed.

4 Likes

And when he cuts your hair because of this… and it doesn’t work… then what? What’s his next move? Cut you? Your children? Run and don’t look back.

5 Likes

GET Out now before you die!!!

2 Likes

I would buzz his hair off when he sleeping right down the middle

Well do that then. He sounds like a cunt

That’s not a good environment for you or your children and certainly mental health and safety are better even if it means

1 Like

Definitely leave and go home

1 Like

I’ll take a single bed with my kids any day, heck even the floor than put up with that!

5 Likes

Shelter is safer I bet they drink too

1 Like

You need to leave, enough said.

1 Like

Sleep in your car if you have to babe… fuck that

He is mentally unstable and you and your children are in danger. Please go home.

4 Likes

Listen, it’s very important that you leave. That is not normal behavior to punish you for something you can’t help. File a police report and get a restraining order.

4 Likes

Call your parents and tell them to make room. Pack your bags while he’s at work- grab all the birth certificates, social security cards and passports. File a police report and restraining order. Get out. IN. THAT. ORDER.

That behavior, as terrifying and creepy as it is, WILL escalate.

26 Likes

Take those motherf#####g scissors and chop his balls off !!! This is abuse…please take your children and get to hell away from that control freak ASAP…

Oh man, girl you need to leave asap, i hv been in several abusive relationships and it doesn’t stop or end. You need to leave for your children and urself asap.

2 Likes

Sleep in a single bed with your kids then…

4 Likes

Move back home ASAP… buy a air mattress. So y’all aren’t crammed if that’s what you are worried about.

2 Likes

Leave, like right now! That’s a scary Situation. He shouldn’t even be touching you while your unconscious, seriously in the long run you’ll be so much happier! You gotta start all over again but you’ll get there! He on the other hand needs his head looking at :unamused::bell::end:

Gotta do what you gotta do. Move back n share a bed if it means y’all are safer

I would go home and sleep in a single bed with my kids. Start there, worry about the details as time goes on

Leave! He sounds crazy !

I’ll buy you a bed girl please leave :sob:

2 Likes

Please move back home before it gets much worse…

You know what you gotta do.

Leave. Move back home or go to a shelter. This is not a safe environment and no healthy boundaries at all please get out before it gets worse

If he is violent…be gone…be gone NOW. dont b saying none of that oh he won’t hurt me crap. If he is violent HE WILL…and maybe hurt your kids also…not a chance worth taking…too many dead women and children for being in an abusive relationship…FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LISTEN AND LEAVE HIM NOW

1 Like

He’s crazy , I’d sleep on the floor before living with that

3 Likes

Why do people really ask these type of questions? Holy moly! GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

7 Likes

What the fuck please leave

Ugh he’s violent…run and go home

2 Likes

Single bed is better than being dead. Go back home. Take your babies.

13 Likes

Please leave you and your babies deserve safety. Work towards getting your own place once you’re back at home.

1 Like

This is not okay or normal. Get TF out! Sleeping on a floor would be better than living with someone who obviously is seriously mentally fked. Think about your kids and the environment they are being subjected to.

2 Likes

GTFO of there with those two kids. Period. Zero negotiations.

7 Likes