My sister in law never includes me in anything

Yer ignore her!!! make a point of letting her know that she is a stupid woman dont include her in any of your family gatherings Treat ignorance with the same she will soon get the message

5 Likes

If you don’t exist in her eyes, I’d be damned if I would be entertaining her in my home.

Don’t include her. Simple.

I dont think youre over reacting…like you said, youre a package deal. I dont think its right of her to give everyone in your family things like that and exclude you… I understand if it were sometimes but not every single time… Its actually disrespectful in my opinion! I have been with my baby daddy for almost 7 yrs…pretty much none of my family likes him anymore from what weve been thru. But like my mom still got him socks for Christmas so he still had a gift and something to open. He wasnt even there and everyone knew he wouldnt be. So it wouldn’t have made a difference if he got something ya kno. But its the princable… Your s.i.l is being rude and disrespectful to you.

What does your man say about this?? Does he not say something to her?

Absolutely do not include her
Don’t feel bad
I’m own siblings don’t include me in anything

She is not worth your time. Don’t let her get to you. I would dumb everything in the bin and ignore her. If she wants to come over, fine but make clear you want to be treated with respect. If not, then there is the door.