My SO is constantly farting around me: Advice?

It’s what guys do. I would tell him not at the table while we were eating…that’s rude. But any other time, unfortunately you gotta just suck it up.
Could be an allergy giving him the gas, or hes just a gassy guy. Lol.

1 Like

My 14yo son is beginning this behavior and is immediately being corrected because where maybe it’s funny with teen boys, he’ll be respectful at home and excuse himself when possible. It’s normal and natural to fart and harmful to hold in, but going out of his way to be silly or lazy or rude isn’t okay. Especially if it’s bothering you.

I would talk him about taking some Beano and if he doesn’t I would buy him some of those fart pads :joy:

On a good note, you cannot catch the coronavirus through farts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just start farting around him. If he complains say i’ll stop when you stop :joy:

5 Likes

it’s fucking annoying as hell but what are we gonna do. shove a butt plug in there at night? i WISH I COULD.

start farting on him after you eat beans or pickles! that’s what i do and it gets him back just fine.

1 Like

If this is your biggest issue I would say you have it pretty good.

2 Likes

Light a match maybe he’ll blow up…:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Maybe he has an medical issue and needs to see a doctor.

Tell him to stop doing it at dinner buy a wax melter and have it in your living room :woman_shrugging: throwing him out would be childish everyone farts I’m sure you fart too​:woman_shrugging:

I am the fart monster in my house. Just do what my husband does and give him Gass ex.

Up and the table and while eating :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: breakupable offence for me

Melissa Eve Lukovszki

Yes it’s natural. But manners are being respectful. Dont fart in the same room as others are eating. Its disrespectful AF

Acidophilus supplements, the gas is probably from a milk based protein thats not breaking down well enough, and Acidophilus will help him stop farting so much. But also remember, farting is a natural release of toxins from the body and nobody should feel ashamed to fart, honestly, if a guy made a post like this about their wife people would dive down his throat and tear him apart…Maybe he already feels bad but hides it with humor because he knows he cant stop it…

Im sorry but how this is written made me lmao

4 Likes

I fart all the time and I fart at the table but mine never stink. Stinky ones make me want to barf

That’s a guy for you. Between my husband and five boys, I didn’t stand a chance at a fresh smelling house. Now they are grown and still come here and let loose. They don’t care who’s here or where we are or if we are eating. They all lift their leg and do it. Then look around like it wasn’t them.

3 Likes

Is this a joke? …

4 Likes

Buy a bottle of wine, open wine bottle,
Stick cork up his ass,
Drink wine.

Tell him: “listen, I just adore you BUT when you’re constantly ripping ass it is a HUGE turn off for me. So if you’d like to continue having sex with me and me actually enjoying it and not thinking about your farts, you’ll go in another room to do that or better yet, go see a Dr. Because I think you have ass cancer.”
Or maybe that’s just me. Lol

fart and hold his head under the covers.

DRUG HIS DINNER WITH BEANO lol

4 Likes

Thank god mine is a considerate farter

2 Likes

I don’t know if ypu prepare farters food, but high meat intake can cause stinky farts. Slip beano in his dinner

2 Likes

:joy: Start doing it around him. Maybe he won’t like it and stop.

1 Like

Just fart one right back at him… :woman_shrugging:t2::dash:

Sounds like my house only it’s full of girls!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Paloma Cuellar be grateful your single

If their not farting their on the toilet :poop:

1 Like

Sofi Jackson is this you? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If you aren’t farting you should see a doctor. I had read this on a medical review

Bomb his ass back :dash::bomb::boom:

So what. Farting is healthy

:roll_eyes: put some laxatives in his food so when he does fart he will mess him self ! And after that he will hold him self in when he does need to fart! Or just keep a tin of spray need by so when he does fart you just spray in the air around u! :blush:

That sounds like a man. They think it’s funny too.

1 Like

I raise my cheek to fart, if my other half made a fuss I’d fart on his damn face!

Do it back see how he likes it

3 Likes

My fiance is the same and iy used to totally turn me off and make me soo angry then i realized I wasn’t doing anything but sabotaging my relationship, most men are this way I just had to learn to tune it out and overlook it . He knows better than to do it at the dinner table thoughso in thankful for that :rofl:

1 Like

That is a bit excessive, maybe an underlying problem or food allergy/intolerance.

From the comments I think we need to start a “fart responsibly” campaign for men, educating them on proper fart etiquette, who’s in?

Catherine Louisa Messer is this you? :joy:

Seriously? Should you throw him out? :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I’m sorry ladies if he doesn’t have the damn common decency to excuse himself to pass gas while people are eating his mother failed teaching him manners. That’s wrong on so many levels. I personally cannot tolerate someone that’s so vulgar. Thats why I’ve been divorced since 2002. And remain single. It wouldn’t be Beano that I snuck into his food. His lack of consideration and uncouth ways would make him reconsider his behavior. He would find his ass on the toilet 24/7 . In my house you act like you have some type of manners. My kids know better . Every one is saying flatulence is normal , yes it is but not at the kitchen table , or at the dinner table or when your eating, and if you need to pass gas go to the bathroom or outside. Lack of morals ! Damn!

A sign someone sure needs to take a freaking dump!!! No doubt!!

1 Like

:joy::rofl: following, cause my husband does the same.

2 Likes

But at the dinner table though?! :nauseated_face: C’mon man, everywhere but there. Tell him to put a cork in it at dinner lol.

4 Likes

Lol self isolation is going to cause so many divorces. These “rants” are going to get more and more petty. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Make him take Beano as directed

2 Likes

Sprinkle a little baking soda in what you cook

Does he eat a high protein diet? Have you spoken with him about how it upsets you? If not you can not be too upset as he isn’t a mind reader. Some people aren’t ashamed of bodily functions.

1 Like

Put some air fresheners around the house . Farting is normal everybody does it

Would you rather have him cheating ?? I think there are better things you can bitch about instead of farting come on

Around the house is fine but while eating, that’s gross. Ask him not to do it while eating.

3 Likes

Not box of matches light one put it out poof more stink

Oh my god hahahahahahaha. This is typically how most men are when they’re comfortable with you hun :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Boo hoo, get over yourself, he is performing a normal bodily function

1 Like

If he’s doing that at the dinner table I’d slap the shit out of him,that’s rude af.Get him some medicine sounds like his belly is messed up

You try getting rid of milk products lol he might be lactose intolerant

Fart back and you won’t be so bloated and ill lmao.

The average person actually farts up to 14 times a day FYI.

1 Like

I would not tolerate that at all. He would either go outside or live somewhere else. No respect for you at all. Get rid of the fart.

It’s normal to farts but check what foods he’s eating which could be making this sort of gas. I suffer from ibs and my gas sometimes would knock over a elephant. My fiance passed out one day cause of my farts.

4 Likes

Get a floral smelling aerosol spray and every time he lets loose you spray something you like and hopefully he doesn’t. Keep it up til he changes

I hope he farts on ur pillow

5 Likes

Sounds like he has a stomach problem or food intolerance.

Tell him to see a doctor as there is something wrong with his system… probably he is on wrong diet, or should stop drinking milk, he maybe lactose intolerant… but he seriously needs to see a doctor .

My husband isn’t crass about it but he is a very gassy man. My answer would depend heavily on if he is crass about it and treats it like a joke or if the gas is indicative of a health issue.

Where’s he supposed to do it?

My boss does it all the time mostly in my office and he thinks its funny cause I’m the 1st person people see and they all think its me

1 Like

Be happy it isnt Indian food… beans … to be exact… my god :rofl::rofl::rofl: he hears it either way.

1 Like

Don’t let him have dairy anymore. Or not at least at home. I switched my husband to A2 milk, only hard cheese (because the lactose is broken down) and Greek yogurt and while there are still days that are bad it is incredibly better overall!

1 Like

I needed a good laugh, thank you.

3 Likes

Spray his but everytime he does it but its natural

Eat some chilli beans and pass gas back at him

But on a serious note talk to him about it

Taze his ass! That should help​:joy::joy:

Okay first off maybe I’m not normal lol but I wouldn’t be with someone who does that. I mean yes anyone can get gas. But like to do it while ur eating and stuff no way!!! I find it disrespectful. There’s a time and place for everything. My husband and I have been together 15 years and he’s never once did that in front of me.

4 Likes

He definitely needs to see a doctor about this sad thing is if he knows this is bothering you and he still does it says a lot about his character

1 Like

That’s hilarious :joy: get in competition with him. Explode your ass next lol.

Um I don’t think you are in the right relationship. Every single person out there passes gas. Some smell worse than the others but you can’t fix that.

Lol mines the same when U figure it out let me know😅

Men are pigs. They all act up like that. My husband is diabetic and has terrible gas issues. We have special spray that helps. And I want to try the charcoal filters in his under pants. It’s so bad at times I asked him if on his way home he ate a small child!!!I truly understand.

2 Likes

All men do it. If they don’t you are on your first few dates :wink: Tell him on a serious note. Not to do it. Would you take drastic measures? Is it ruining your life? I love farts. But i hate burping and spitting. My partner does all three. Its gross. I try to mention it and tell him I’m a lady, it is disgusting. 1 year down he burps in the car and puts the window down. Farts when ever. He is proud of it ahaha but spits and i go all silly at him

Not all men do this. That’s discusting. I mean sometimes it happens but not all the time and not everyone.

1 Like

Send him to the doctor first, then Beano/acidophilus with meals, and ask him to excuse himself and go fart in the bathroom. If it’s still unbearable maybe get some chlorophyll powder/tablets for the smelliness (but check with his doctor).

Stacy Sobol Melissa Apice

1 Like

Get him something for gas let know that u understand it’s kind a normal the heavy of it bothers u and ask him if he will help control it

1 Like

Slowly change his diet. Healthier food, minus cruciferous vegetables will help whatever bloat he has. Also, don’t be ashamed to crush up some gas x and sneak it in his food (as long as it wouldnt interact with any other medication) I know that sound a bit wild but I’m RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

1 Like

My farts are worse than my ole mans so I have no idea what you should do! Some farts could gag a maggot. Not one fart smells sweet at all. He could be having issues inside. But holding a fart in is nothing but a tummy ache waiting to happen.

Mine too​:roll_eyes: and hes diabetic so extra stinky​:sob::sob::sob:

have him take beano,

1 Like

Kick his ASS out that is disrespectful if you put up with it nothing will change. That is not okay.