My SO's little brother is terrible: What should I do?

I need to vent. No one to talk to right now but I am so frustrated.
My boyfriend has dealt with a family death so here we are in his home town. I brought my two kids with me because well they’re my kids. This whole trip has been horrible. For 1. I realized he is still talking to a certain b*tch I asked him not to talk to. And 2. His baby brother is so horrible. Everything is his and my baby cannot touch anything. He screams and hits others when he gets mad including his grandma who has Alzheimer’s. He can hit and be mean to my kids. And the last one. They let him get away with it.
This is so different compared to the way I grew up. Im currently expecting our first (my 3rd) and I’m worried he isnt going to stand up for that child too. I dont want my kids around that. I cant say anything because I am trying to be nice and respectful but I really hate when kids act like little shitheads and the parents are like fine you cant hit me. You can kick grandma. You cant punch others kids. It’s all fine. But the moment my kids defend themselves the other kids gets comforted and mine get scolded.

10 Likes

I would already be home cuddlig up to my babies. I would not stand for that. I wouldnt allow any of that. You should of left the moment it happens. If you gotta take the car and leave him there then do so. Your kids come first.

7 Likes

I’d be heading home. He may have lost a family member but he’s got his own family there which he will lose. Scold those kids and if they don’t like it, pack up and head home. He’s not worth it if he can’t back you up.

8 Likes

When people show you who they are, believe them. Boyfriend, parents, and little brother too.