My spouse is addicted to her phone: Advice?

My spouse has a severe phone addiction; she is literally on her phone from the time her eyes open and doesn’t put it down until she goes to bed. She’s not hiding anything. Her phone is unlocked, so that isn’t the problem, but she sits for hours at a time just switching between apps and zones out, only paying attention to her phone. She has recently started sitting in the vehicle for hours at a time to play on her phone. We have a whole household to run with children and animals and responsibilities, but lately, I have been stuck with it all while she gets lost in “phone land.” I feel like I’m begging her for attention often, and I don’t like that. I have tried talking to her about it, but she just denies it. I’m not talking 30 minutes here and there; I’m talking all day, every day. Its really putting a strain on our relationship as i feel ignored and kinda abandoned. what should i do?

Maybe take a video of her during the day when she is zoned out and missing out on life around her? She may not fully understand what she is doing. I hope you guys can work it out.