Natural tips for a teething child?

Natural tips for a teething child? No tylenol please…

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Natural tips for a teething child? - Mamas Uncut

Baltic amber teething necklaces! And I let my kids suck on cucumber through a mesh bag, it’s a natural remedy.

Put ice cubes into a sock and tie the end or frozen washrag

1 Like

Coconut oil rubbed on gums.
Breastmilk rubbed on gums
Frozen clothes

Amber necklace
Camilia drops
Frozen teethers

When all else fails try pushing the teeth through the Gums with a spoon !

1 Like

Whiskey rubbed on gums!

2 Likes

Mesh feeder with frozen mini cubes in it

I gave my daughter green onion to munch on

1 Like

Amber Baltic teething necklace off amazon. 100% the best $22 I’ve ever spent.

2 Likes

Anything really cold and pliable.

Anything cold, I used to mash/blend/purée fruits and veggies and make popsicles, depending on how old babe is.

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Cormac Kinney who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Kinney for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Cormac. I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

All my kiddos broke their teeth thru on a clean leather strap

Nelson powders or weleda granules, vibercol (homeopathic remedy) is fantastic. Used it with all my children.

We have one of those teether like things that u can put fruit in, and we put ice in it

Washcloth that is wet put in freezer and then let them chew on it. I used to let it just get cool and not frozen

1 Like

We used pure vanilla extract and it worked wonders

Frozen watermelon slices

It’s cold face cloth

Camila teething. It’s a homeopathic medicine and works wonders

Mexican vanilla. Put water in a paci and freeze it upside down. Wet wash cloth frozen. Put ice in one of the mesh fruit things. Frozen fruit in the mesh thing. Teething toys

The old time mountain folk would use chicken drumstick bones cleaned up and frozen

I used to put Celery in the fridge and then let my kids chew on it. If they have no teeth then the Celery stays intact

Hyland teething tablets were life for us. All natural too.

1 Like

Your insights Cormac Kinney- Redirecting... have showed me that where there is a will there is always a way. I was not ready to give in or experiment with things that are not known to me. But, your guidance and motivation have helped me in the direction that has also helped me a lot. I had a doubt in my mind regarding this, but thought otherwise when I got my first profit & registration bonus payment from your platform. There are not many wonderful people like you around who are so selfless in life. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me make that start. Thanks again Sir.

Amber teething necklace/bracelet

2 Likes

Chamomile teething drops work great

Organic teething gel, wet wash cloths, my son likes blankets, pacifiers to chew on that you can put in the freezer or fridge……

My bub weirdly loves a teaspoon,

Soak a baby washcloth in water, put in freezer and allow to freeze a bit they will enjoy coolness on their gums