Need advise with a paranoid friend

Hi my friend is paranoid with a physical disability
crippled in 1 leg its not that bad but to her it is she recently started chatting with someone and they have clicked on the social platform however he would like to meet her but she is afraid to I have told her that she should maybe tell him her issue before they meet so that if he does reject her atleast she wouldn’t have to deal with the fact that they met I need advice as to what to tell her please would appreciate the members comments

1 Like

I personally feel her being disabled shouldn’t be an issue. If he likes her, it’ll be because of her personality! She shouldn’t worry whatsoever. If he doesn’t like her because of her disability, it wasn’t meant to be. I’m sure she’s a beautiful person!

1 Like

Personally, a disability shouldn’t be an issue. Unfortunately, some people may not feel the same. He should like her for her personality just as the previous poster said. If she is insecure about it though I feel as if she should just tell him up front. If he has an issue with it she knows he wasn’t worth her time!! I am sure she is beautiful inside and out!! I hope she doesn’t let her physical disability get in the way of meeting someone great who will appreciate her!