Needing advice for cradle cap

Our Nurse Practitioner diluted one DROP of Head & Shoulders shampoo with water and washed our baby’s hair. Cleared it right up!

3 Likes

Head and shoulders professional shampoo…

Buy Annique Baby shampoo and it will help.

Coconut oil and a soft brush

1 Like

https://www.dove.com/us/en/baby/more-from-baby-dove/baby-care-tips/what-to-do-with-cradle-cap.html?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoub3BRC6ARIsABGhnyakfqZTA1oRQ2QD0rXgiy0rji6kpwbpM7j1tokvaD47LTA2yKuvl8EaAtL6EALw_wcB

Happy Cappy on Amazon

Pediatrician told us to use selsun blue. Wash hair with it and let it sit for a few minutes, rinse out. Told us to do it like twice a week. Definitely worked

2 Likes

Pure Romance makes a miracle oil that worked fabulous on my daughters cradle cap, her face when it broke out all red as a baby and my husbands itchy scalp. Also has helped get rid of an absolutely terrible diaper rash she got.

Vaseline Intensive Care lotion was the only thing that worked for my daughter! Cleared it up in a matter of days after months of trying other remedies.

A little baby oil in bath water use baby shampoo to wash hair and put some baby lotion after bath. Brush or comb hair. 4 kids and never had a problem. It’s old school but it worked for my kids.

1 Like

Baby oil and a baby brush. I did this for my son and it took care of it in one treatment

3 Likes

I just went through this and the dr told me to use head & SHOULDERS and it worked

2 Likes

Coconut oil and a brush and comb worked for my son. Only did it once and it was mainly gone! I was amazed.

2 Likes

Also if you are breastfeeding at all some of your own expressed milk mixed into baby shampoo (say 1-2 tablespoons worth) at least once per day can really help. With a very soft baby brush or silicone brush.
Let it be in baby’s hair for about 5 mins before rinsing. No your milk won’t make him/her smell sour

1 Like

I have biracial kids. Coconut oil and a soft cloth to massage it in took care of the problem

Walmart sells cradle cap shampoo in baby department that’s what I used

Baby oil let it sit for 5 mins then take baby comb and comes right off

I mixed natural coconut oil with lavender oil and used a soft brush.

It goes away on its own… Messing with it can cause it to get infected

1 Like

I used baby oil and the small brush that comes in the safety 1st things

Coconut oil and a nit comb works first time with my little one

Baby bum cream… Apply before washing babiea hair

Baby oil and a comb!

I used a fridababy silicone bath brush and baby oil

Butter and a baby brush

Our pediatrician said to treat it like dandruff, use head and shoulders… after 2+ washes it seems to do the trick for us.

1 Like

Baby oil and soft brush

Olive oil massage and fine comb

Baby oil and soft brush

1 Like

Baby oil and scrub it out with cradle cap brush

Baby oil and fined tooth comb

Tea tree shampoo. Then a tiny bit tea tree oil massaged on head.

She’s right this always worked for me

Hello, just been through cradle cap with my 3mo old baby girl. The doctor said to apply virgin coconut oil daily, keeping the scalp moisturised will loosen the patches…
Massage gently…
He prescribed also Cetaphil Restoraderm…it’s all healed now

Peanut oil on the scalp and drinking aloe vera juice to heal from the inside worked for me