Needing advice for my dry curly hair

So I’m really struggling with my hair. My scalp is very dry. It’s itchy. My hair is curly so naturally it’s very dry and I’m over it. I’ve tried so many expensive things and nada. Even redken wasn’t moisturizing my hair. I’ve tried the curly girl method and it thinned my hair out. Any curly mamas here? What do you use? What is your routine?I was thinking of trying ouidad but it’s sooo expensive.Has anyone used it?

I’ve tried several expensive products and I always come back to Garnier leave in conditioner (in a spray bottle mixed with water) to dampen my hair in the morning and Suave Curl captivating mousse. Just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it works better. Scrunch it then use a diffuser when I blow it dry-low setting. Also, I don’t put it in a ponytail anymore

My partner has curly hair and he just uses shampoo and conditioner for curly hair (Garnier Fructis curl nourish to be exact) and then rubs a little coconut oil throughout his towel dried hair as a leave in conditioner. His hair is always soft and silky when I touch it, and doesn’t get oily.

Organic coconut oil. Depending on where you live and what stores you have you can get it anywhere from 7-10$
Cover your whole head in it. Massage it into your scalp. Sleep in it. Wash it in the morning but use shampoo twice to make sure you get all the oil out. It is so good for your hair and it’s natural.