Needing baby name ideas, any suggestions?

I need help I cannot for the life of me think if names for boy or girl …my 1 year olds name is Odin (Norse) n i am going on 16 weeks pregnant and we r not finding out the gender until we have the baby… I just need help with names any suggestions would be appreciated. Norse would be cool to keep the theme but it doesn’t matter I need help TIA

8 Likes

My daughter is Sawyer and my son is Camden :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

kkkk my daughter is Owami…its Ndebele for mine…my son is Tory…

My daughter is melody but I also liked jasmyne or Spencer for a girl. My boys are Tysen and Blake but I like Ian , ryley or Emmet as well

1 Like

Seren for a girl is just beautiful and I think it means star.

I have both girls, Willeaux and Rayleigh. Always likes the name Grayson or Colton for a boy

Ivar, Freyja, Astrid, Bjorn, Ragnar, Asger, Brenna, Calder, Destin, Sigrid, Turid, Leif, Magnus, Vidar, there are so many if you Google but they are just of the top of my head

3 Likes

Girl I like Kenley and Journey . Boy I like Shaw and I have a nephew Oakley

1 Like

Noah for a boy. Sophia for a girl.

My daughters are named
Arianna and Mya…:purple_heart::purple_heart:

I need to stop because I could keep going, LOL

Daisy,polly,bella…tracer,jackson,elwin

Girl-
Iris
Freyja
Selene
Diana
Athena
Hela
Reha
Aphrodite
Artemis

Boy-
zeus
Apollo
Ares
Achelous
Hercules
Perseus
Orion

1 Like

Bronwyn for a girl
Mavi for a boy

Freya for a girl, Ragnar for boy

4 Likes

My daughter name is Adilyn and my 2 son’s r Dawson and Weston … If we have another girl it’ll be jaslyn and boy would be Hudson

Girl. Thalia or Harriet. Boy titan or Hudson

Here are the list of names I like

Boys: boys are easy in norse.
Ragnar
Eirik
Leif
Olle (thats dereks middle name)
Sven

Girls: not too many of these that arent hard to pronounce for small children.
Astrid
Freya/Freyja

2 Likes

My son’s name is Sawyer. I had his name picked out when I was 16 LoL…i just knew already. I love his name ~ it’s after Tom Sawyer which to me means all boy, carefree, fun loving & he has turned out to be an amazing young man, son, husband & father of two that adore him. Good Luck!!:blue_heart::heart:

Eivin , August, Lars,

It would be cute to stick with “O” names. I loved Olive for a girl and Oliver/Oli for a boy. Ophelia, Oakley, Owen…

1 Like

We are at a crossroads between Odin and titan

Skadi for a girl and Thoren for a boy

But to stick with old Norse I’d definitely add a floki*

I have Ares and Freya. Im not sure of which region but athena iris thor

My son name is Bjorn were Norse to

1 Like

Tyr is another good name my family are odinist norse

Aegir. …Norse God of the sea

Why don’t you wait until they are born if you are going to know sex until them. Most babies name themselves once you put your eyes on them

1 Like

Hadley for a girl. My friend is due with a baby boy any day. His name will be Hudson. I like Tate, Maverick. With my youngest baby I looked n the Bible for his name.

Freyja is beautiful! And for a boy maybe Liam or Thor.