Needing baby name ideas

Manhattan! could call her mattie.
Moxie, Mya (my 11 yr olds name n only met 1 other so far) macy for girls

3 Likes

I’m about to have my daughter and her name is Mackenzie. I also liked McKinley and Mia

1 Like

My sons name is Miles. I had only ever heard it once before he was born so any time I hear it now it throws me off guard

Maverick. I met a woman named Maverick, and boy was she. I think it makes a cool unisex name.

My daughters name is Makenna and I haven’t really heard of many others with that name.

2 Likes

Have great granddaughter named Maci and one named Morgan which could be for boy or girl.

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the names Maverick and Mila

6 Likes

How about Marybeth :slight_smile: no one ever uses my name anymore! For a girl i mean! Haha
Morgan would go girl or boy

1 Like

My son is Maverick and my daughter was almost Magnolia.

1 Like

I dont think Michael is too common in this era. And you can always make nicknames for it ! I haven’t heard of another Michael around his age yet with my 4 yr old. And I was gonna choose Michaela (Mikala) for a girl

1 Like

My daughters name is Molly Jo she is 28 and I haven’t heard of many Mollys since

1 Like

My kiddos are both M. Madeline and Mason. Other ideas… Maelynn or Miles.

1 Like

I wanted to make my daughters Makenna or Mikayla. I like Mason or Morgan for boy or girl… congratulations and good luck.

We have heard a time or two that our last name McCaleb would make a great name. Course not one we could use ourselves. Good luck to you!

A teacher friend named his son Mo and he is adorable! Actual name may be Morris, but not sure.

I knew a girl once with the name Mara-lynnne…always thought it was pretty. I think her middle name was Danae…I always liked it. And an M for a boy would be Matthew…that’s my husbands name, and it means a gift from God.

1 Like

My sons name is Mylo. Short for (My Lo)ve. I get lots of compliments on it.

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Madelynn, she’s 15 though and it’s still a pretty uncommon name. I like the name Mila for a girl too and Maddox or Maverick for a boy.

1 Like

My son is Mason Oliver. So his intials are MOE.

1 Like

My family has a Margot and Margaux, for a boy Maddox

1 Like

I was going to name my son Makenzie…works for either

I named my son Maddox and for a little girl I like Madeline and maddie for short…

We have lots of “M” names in our family. They are Maxwell, Madison, Mhyles, Mason, Marlee, and Makeena

How about Maisie if it’s a girl and Mason if it’s a boy? Good luck!

My daughters best friend is named Marley. I think Mila and Macie are cute for girls and Mitchell for a boy.

My daughters name is Mayci. Met one other, not spelled the same.

Matheu (German spelling) is our son’s name. Merisa is pretty for a girl.

1 Like

My go to M name was always Macie for a girl.
Just named my cat Milo for a boy.

My daughters name is madison I love it I don’t no any other madisons we live in ireland not America as I no its popular over there. Boys name Mason

I have a son named Moses. I also wanted a name that started with a M. I love my son and his name.

Magnolia. I heard it on the radio today and loved it.

My son is Maxwell. I think it sounds very classic.

1 Like

Look up unusual baby names on google. It will bring up a site that lists them by country. Then just pick one

My son is named Malachi Matthew. Have not met any child his age (he is 13) with the same name. I love Madaline Marie for a girl

My daughter had a friend named mystique (pronounced misteek) don’t really know how she spelled it though :thinking:

My daughter’s name is Madeline… classic but not terribly common

My 6 yr old son is Mason & my nearly 2yr old daughter is Millie

I have Melanie, Marli, Miranda, and Macey. I also like McKenna, McKinley for girls and Max and Myles for boys. Good luck!

My daughter is Malena Sky and if my youngest son had been a girl he would’ve been Maeven Joyce.

My neice is named Mystaya and I named my oldest son’s middle name MacKenzie.

We had girl but our boy name we had picked was Maddox.

Micah or Mikaela

I like Marissa, too.
Miranda is pretty
Matthew
Marcus
Michael
Mitchell
Macy

My daughter lucys middle name is Mons which came from her grandmother which was the battle of mons in France.

Morgan would work for boy or girl. Mason for a boy Madeline for a girl.

How about Madison. That name can be for a boy or girl. Congratulations on the new baby what ever name you choose. :innocent:

Mazhai- means rain and Mayil- means peacock in Tamil. Beautiful but somewhat difficult to pronounce.

My daughters middle name is Marin pronounced muh-rin. I’ve also heard it pronounced mare-in… I love it!

My daughters middle name is Madiliegh… pronounced mad-a-lee… I love it. I wish I would have named her that but we all have M middle names.

For a boy I would go with Malachi or Maverick.

M. Would work for either sex and the child wouldn’t have to change their name after they determine what sex they are.

My mom is Margaretha(maggie) or Mandy my daughter in law and my dad was Moxie

My sons name is Michael (Mikey) after mine which is Michelle/Michele and if it was a girl I would’ve used Michaela/Mikayla.

If I had another girl her name would be Madalynn and I like Malakai or Maddox for a boy

My son is Mosiya. It is a swahili name that means first son born to the parents

Miranda or Molly (don’t hear that very often). Or Marlee.
Boy name: Maywood. That was my grandpas name. Or Montana, Major, Mitchell or Mikali

Matthias, Marc, Max, Myron, Micah, Malachi, Milo, and Maverick for boys. And Madeline, Madison, Melanie, Mae, Maisie, Mila, Mercy, Mikayla, and Mya for girls. Morgan could work for either.

Mariana. (Girl) I had never heard the name until a couple days ago when someone ordered from my work with this name. I thought it was beautiful.

My daughters is Melody​:black_heart::purple_heart:

Merida for a girl and Mervin for a Boy.

I have 2 boys Adam and Darren, not common. I work in childcare and we have 3 Mavericks.
I like Mack, Millie, Maya, May, Murphey

My daughter is Madeline (Maddie), niece Marisol (Mari), cousins Maggie and Mae.

My daughter is Margaret (Maggie)

Also like McKenna, McKinley, I have a nephew named Mason (Mayson) and a cousin named Michael (he’s 12)

McKenna Maddox Matilda Maverick Madeline Memphis Marley Marlene

1 Like

Mayumi (Filipino term for beautiful) and Makisig (Filipino term for strong)

Minerva the Roman Goddess of Wisdom, also known as Athena in the Greek myths.

My babies are Miles and Morgan

3 Likes

What about Monique for a girl??

I always love Monroe for a girl and Maddox for a boy.

2 Likes

How about Morrigan or Merrick?

McKenna, Marlowe, Mavryk (my sons name) Miles

My favorite unisex name though is Murphy! I love that name for either a boy or girl :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mara, Maura, mavis, Mariam, Mina, Mayura, Masa, Miyami, Mizuki, Marjorie, Madeline, Mitzi, Mercy, Marigold, Maribelle for girls
Maxwell, Miles, Maurice for boys.
Try different cultures and older names

All of these I read. For girl I loved Miracle

My daughters name is Morgan

2 Likes

My older girls name is Makenzie

2 Likes

Mélissa or Mirna for a girl :girl: Mirane or Matisse ( name of A very famous painter :woman_artist: ) for a boy ! Good luck and stay safe !

My daughter just named her daughter Mayva💗 I’ve never heard anyone with the name Mayva before.

My nickname as a kid was Mandy. My family still calls me that. But now everyone calls me Amanda lol

I love the name Mavis for a girl and Milo for a boy!!! Congratulations :heart:

My kids are McKenzie, Mason and Maddox

1 Like

I love Marley and Macy

And I love Maverick for a boy

1 Like

I have a Macey Matthew Morgan and Maddox

2 Likes

Maddison or Mattison?

My name is Melanie. Its not that common.

1 Like

I LOVE Mason (boy) or Masyn (girl) I also love Mckayla, Mayzie and Micah :wink:

My kids names are Maryam and Maneha — Maneha means a gift … people love her name … !!

I have a Marco, and a grandson named Mason

1 Like

My grown children are Melissa & Mark

my boy name was mason dean my girl name would have been marigold leigh

I don’t think I saw a “Moses” in the list of names

1 Like

We have a Mason, 28. The name has become popular now but it is a great name.

I have two M’s, Morgan and McKenna.

2 Likes

Don’t use the name Martha, it’s awful

1 Like

Mariana Margo , Millenia, Monty, Marlowe, Mac, Mic, Muse, Martel

I have a daughter and son named Makayla and Michael :heart:

I know a Myla, pretty yet uncommon name.

I so wanted a baby girl . But I got all boys . My girl name was
Going to be Addalyn Lisa .

My son’s name is Memphis and my daughter’s name is Moriah

Marley, my granddaughter. Her dad likes Bob Marley. Pic in profile for cuteness lol

My name is Macarena and my granddaughters name is Martina , for a boy I like Martin, Mathias