Needing drive by halloween party ideas

Alright, ladies! I need Halloween kids party ideas and drive-by/virtual baby shower ideas! For the Halloween party, I’m just setting up some fun games for a few kids aged like 3-5 and would love DIY game ideas! I already have a cornhole toss, a ring toss, and a pyramid knock over the game but want some more ideas! For the drive-by and virtual baby shower, I plan to do them hand in hand, so maybe do some live videos, and also want to do virtual games that I can gift virtual gift cards for, plus for the drive-by, maybe even take some of the Halloween games we have and let people play them then. So any ideas to make it more awesome would be great, including any fun online games you’ve seen or done! The overall theme is pumpkin, and I am open to any input. Thanks in advance! :blush:

Tic tac toe. The people doing the drive by can throw a bean bag onto the board (just make it with chalk at the end of the drive by) and they have to throw them and aim them into a square hoping to be the one that makes a line. For virtual you can play bingo. Send/give out to everybody a baby shower board and at the end of the drive by do a Facebook live opening the presents and they play bingo off of the boards with the stuff you get and first one to comment bingo wins. You can also do like a line of pins/clips and whoever picks the pin with babies name on it wins.

Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, Am coming from a christian background, i never believed in the #Spiritualists or ever imagined that i would get the help of a #traditional healer/sangoma. Having been employed for 6 years in the same position, training new comers that join the company, get promoted and am still stuck in the same position no matter how hard i worked or applications i place in every time there was an opportunity, this got me so stressed.At home it was not any different, my relationship was sour, we had tried for 3 years to conceive but in vain. I visited so many hospitals, used various herbs but still never conceived and husband was seeking a separation because of the family pressure,one day on social media my long time friend living in #DURBAN got in touch with me,a few days later i opened up to her about what was happening in my life,she advised me to try this powerful traditional healer that had helped sometime back,i hesitated at first because i did not like the idea of going to a traditional healer,i thought for a while about contacting this person, then decided to give it a try, so i called Her, the #traditional healer on +27782391426, lucky for me she was available to see me and she was in the same country.Long story short,she helped me a lot,i got a much better job in the company i had long wanted to work in,with a very good pay, my husband paid lobola at home, our wedding is this year and i am soon setting up my first side big business(Beauty Shop) anywhere i want. I must say my perception was totally wrong, if you need help too don’t wait till its too late contact Mama Anna on +27782391426 WhatApp