Needing help with baby names

Avalee Jane sounds nice

I like Paislee better, but if you want another option I like Ivy Jane - it was what I wanted for my little, but my husband wasn’t in to it.

1 Like

If you don’t love either of them then don’t name her either name!! Take the time to really explore your options with names and pick one you both love! I think you’d sort of regret naming her something you didn’t really love. But if I had to choose, I have an Ava so biased choice but Avalee definitely!

Think of some more names

Everleigh
Oakleigh
Berkleigh
Paisley
Coralynn

My bestie had two names picked, piper and willow… The 2 year olds name is Aurora… sometimes the name just comes

I dont know if your Irish or like Irish names but Sineád is the Irish for Jane . If you dont love the name you’ll probably find another one soon . My wee niece is Lana Autumn Jane . If that helps lol

If you’re unsure wait till you hold her and see her face . I had my daughters name picked out and then when I saw her I was like you don’t even look like the name I picked out and went with a complete different one

I took all the letters our immediate family had and cut them out. Then picked a name under 150 of popularity so she wouldn’t be a multiple. 7 years later, it’s currently #29.

Avalees lovely what about Bailee I like that if I had another girl

I’ve been Kendell Jane for 52 years. Worked out well

1 Like

Fin-ly. , Willow, Hazel, Rebel, Sage,Ruby,Luna,Mia…

Lydia Jane, Ada Jane, you will know when you see her. Congratulations.

Avery Jane, Allie Jane,

Sometimes you just have to wait to see the baby. My son didn’t have a name for a day and a half after he was born. My husband liked the name Dean and I liked Liam. Neither of us liked the either name. Finally my husband said “What about that name Fischer that you brought up?” And that is what we ended up naming him and we are so glad. Sometimes you go in with the idea of one name and leave the hospital with a different choice.

I was stuck between 2 names for my son… Everyone said I’d know when he was born but I didn’t! I still couldn’t decide… he was in my arms and everyone was asking his name and I didn’t have one… But I did love them both so didn’t mind either one so let his daddy pick his fav… I’m delighted with it now and it suits him! :relaxed: There’s no rush… I’ve known people who had no name for days until they decided on one they loved… Don’t let anyone push you… It’s ur baby… Best of luck! X

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much about how the middle name sounds with the first… I’ve never used mine and my kids won’t either… It’s more a nod to family sometimes I think so don’t worry too much about whether the names ‘go together’ or not…

A babys name shouldnt be chosen by strangers. Yall decide

I love the name Paisley, so cute and I don’t hear it around that often. If I could ever have another girl, it’s one of the top names I would want.

Avalee only because if she has a hard time in school writing it you can call her ava for a little while. It’s a little more flexible. It was hard with my daughter I was stuck between arabella and Annabelle.

I’m Stephanie Jane :heart: very common middle name. I like the a avalee name you have chosen. Congratulations and good luck

I had my baby names picked out when I was 7…ryan for a boy. Rebecca for a girl. Then at 15 I decided Lillian and Violet for girls. I liked the old fashioned names. Your names are fine. If you dont like them change them. Shes not even born yet. You have time to see her little face and you will know her name. :blush: dont fret too much over it

I like Paisliee Jane

Paisley is cute and goes well with Jane

Not sold on either but if had to choose I would go with Paislee but with the traditional spelling ‘Paisley’

1 Like

Have to let us know what you decide when u have the baby cheers good luck

1 Like

I LOVE the name paislee Jane! Adorable!

My daughter is Katie-jayne
I love paislee Jane

My grandaughter is paislee love it

I think Paislee Jane flows nicer.

Everly Jane
Paisley Jane is cute

Paisley, with this spelling x

My advice…wait until baby is born. Look at her and see if her personality and look matches like a Paislee or an Avalee…you may end up with something totally different. :heart::grin:
But I’m Team Avalee (AJ/Ava for short maybe)

I have a Felicity-jane, I do like both the names but you will know once you see her. Xx

Out of the two I personally like Paisley better, don’t worry about her having a hard time spelling it when making your decision, my daughter’s name is Adeline and she learned how to spell it before she finished pre-k.