Needing ideas for teen girls room

Give me ideas for teenage girls. My daughter is out of her barbie/baby/toy stage. Trying to think of ideas for her/for her room other than electronics.

6 Likes

My granddaughter is 15 and she is having a graffiti room , we also looked at a gaming room and another was all the trainer signs like Nike , Adidas ect but she liked graffiti better.

Maybe ask her what she would like to jazz up her room, take her shopping to let her pick out a few things in your budget

1 Like

My oldest kiddos room is Gothic theme with a bit of zodiac/space. It’s their space

We just redid my preteen daughter’s room Galaxy space themed with a shelf of her fortnite stuff, a mini fridge for water and juice, and mounted her TV on one wall with a tapestry of the galaxy on another, and a graffiti like tapestry of affirmations on the last wall (the fourth wall is her door and closer, and mirror). She loves it!

Hobby Lobby and Michael’s have a lot of good sales going on!! Especially now with college kids getting their stuff! I got my niece a vanity!

I know a lot of teenagers are into hello kitty right now and you can find a lot of room decor in that stuff!

1 Like

Here’s an idea…ask her what she would like.

2 Likes

Ask her !!!
I always ask my daughter what theme decorations she wanted .
She went from Monster High/Frozen/Trolls /Inside out when she was little to Flamingos /I love Paris/ Deadpool and now The Simpsons ( she is a teen now and not too girly anymore) :rofl::rofl:

My granddaughter did her headboard in old record albums

1 Like

Does she like Taylor Swift

Cheetah print, hello kitty,