Needing ideas to tell my husband I am pregnant!

Hi can you give me ideas on how to tell my husband I’m pregnant !!!

10 Likes

Pretend you’re gossiping about someone and say OMG YOULL NEVER GUESS WHOS HAVING A BABY!! and when he says who? Throw a stick at him and say YOU! :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

Wrap up a pregnancy test in a box and give it to him. Or even a little baby outfit… or a daddy gift (something with daddy an the year due)

If you know how to crochet/sew you could make baby clothes/booties until he notices and asks what you’re doing :wink:

1 Like

Put a bun in your oven

Wrap the stick with an announcement

1 Like

I bought a onsie that said “Rad just like my dad” and a baby hat and wrapped it up. He opened it and cried! That was a long 13 month process getting pregnant! Sadly we lost her at 16 weeks but then i was pregnant again 7 months later and i just flat out told him.

1 Like

This is from Wish!
Dress a teddy in it and leave it hanging around…?

4 Likes

What’s the problem y’all ain’t been having sex or what

2 Likes

I been waiting 2 months for stuff from wish and it say it won’t be here till September 24 takes way to long

I don’t know how you guys can do stuff like this. Very cute ideas but I can never wait! I just blurt it out :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations and I would just tell him I couldn’t hold water when it came to that lol

What I did with my hubby when I found out I was pregnant with our first was walk up to him (with the pregnancy test behind my back) and say “hi daddy”…at first he looked at me like I was stupid. I continued to grin at him and then it sunk in. That’s how I told my mom as well “hi grandma” she cried, with all 3 pregnancies ( I miscarried my first)

I wanted to have another baby and my husband said in another year but I was pregnant :grin::grinning: so I said to him hey guess what happened to me…I gave him the pregnancy test results that I had done at home ta da :grinning::grin: magic :grin::joy:

1 Like

I told my significant other that I wasn’t feeling well for days then boom I sent him a text saying “I think I need a pregnancy test”

Are men supposed to be in this group ! ? Look above for a comment please thats rude thank you

1 Like

I told my husband with our first that I needed to call the doctor to make an appointment. He was like, okay, why? I said because the stick was positive…lol.

Personally I just yelled “oh my god” from the bathroom :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Pinterest would be the best way to get so many ideas! Look on their website or you can download the app…

1 Like

I did a scavenger hunt around the house, it ended in the spare room with a note, the stick and an i love daddy onesie :slight_smile:

I gave my husband a paper bag with booties and a dummy

I held up the stick when he was playing Xbox. His exact words were “dude, I gotta go.” :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I did a pregnancy box. Luckily fathers day was around the corner, so I got a fathers day onesie for next year. I put the pregnancy sticks in a bracelet jewelry box. And then I asked him where he wanted to go for dinner, and he picked the perfect spot actually and that’s where I gave him the box

awww. wish i could have surprised my husband. i peed on the prego test and then went to bed to wait. fell asleep and then once he got home he woke me up mad i didnt tell him i was pregnant. i was like what?!?!. i shoved him out of my way to go check the test. lol.

hope ur surprise goes good. :slight_smile:

Put a hamburger bun in the oven

Start nesting. Pick colors, look at cribs, read which diaper not to use on baby bums, make lil decorating projects with baby …

We were at Walmart. I went to layaway and asked them tobpage my husband to layaway to pick up his package. Our 2 kids and I were waiting with a baby outfit.

1 Like

Or start placing baby items around like a bottle in the fridge a pacifier in his coffee cup

Congrats on the little one. Enjoy every moment, because so many of us will never get to experience the miracle.

Get him a gift that has a baby theme. Gender neutral items booties, mittens, onesies.

Oh put a bun in the oven

1 Like

I have known my husband since we were kids we loved playing hide and seek so I made a book that had numbers on each page at the end it said ready or not your going to be a daddy

1 Like

I did a baby blanket write on it with your going to be a dad put it in gift bag tell him you have a gift for him let him open it take pic of reaction

Make a book with some memories and add the pregnancy test at the end.

1 Like

Maybe put a hamburger bun in the oven and have some sort of reference to it on a note card :woman_shrugging:

Surprise him with a baby gift

I just took the test and handed it to my daughter’s dad

Pinterest has some cute ideas

Well he done it so just tell him

1 Like

“Happy Father’s Day”

Put a baby bottle and a diaper beside his 1st cup of coffee!

I really wanted to put, like, a honey bun or something that says Bun and put it in the oven…ask him to check the oven. See how long it took him to get it… but i wound up sticking the pregnancy test in my waistband and getting frisky with him. So when he found it he was like, what is this? Lol, I got impatient

1 Like

Cook everything baby, like baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby potatoes, stuff like that and see if he catches on.

i came hauling BALLS from the bathroom and shoved the positive pee stick in his face with tears streaming down mine :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Old fashion way "Honey were pregnant "

2 Likes

I just out right said it, but then again I suck at that kind of thing, and don’t have the tolerance for it.

OMG. Just say I’m pregnant. After all, it takes two to tango.

1 Like

Honestly just tell him. OMG