Needing potty training tips

So here it goes. We have been potty training my little girl for about a month. She was doing really good with the pee now she is going backwards and will tell me after she goes. She also refuses to poop on the potty. Any tricks or advice greatly appreciated.

My first was so easy, just 3 days of running around in underwear and she got it! But my 2nd :sweat_smile:, she was so stubborn! Only thing that got her was the sticker chart and little candy rewards

You need to be consistent. Don’t let her tell you when she needs to go because kids get distracted when they watching TV playing electronics or just playing so they don’t have the concept like adults to take a few minutes to go to the bathroom until it’s too late. So I highly suggest taking her to the bathroom every hour and having her sit there for 10-15 minutes and once she goes give her a favorite treat or get a box fill it up with very cheap toys/stickers/treats and let her decorate the box and explain to her each time she goes pee or poop she can get a prize from the potty prize box. Always praise her each time she goes too because the more praise they get the more confident they’ll feel about it. Also don’t punish her neither if she has accidents.

1 Like

I rewarded my daughter with tattoos and stickers for her book it worked like a charm