Needing recipe ideas

Hi mommas, I’m in need of new ideas for dinner for my family. It’s my boyfriend, my 2 year old and me. Preferably meals that are easy to prepare. Tell me your favorite sheet pan, crock pot meals or any other ideas. I’m a young mom learning. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Pinterest!!! Saturday chicken

1 Like

Chicken tortellini soup, fried rice with choice of meat, lasagna in a crockpot comes out better than oven baked, homemade pizza, potatoe or pasta salad, chicken parmesan.

Also, cheeseburger meatloaf. Season a pound of ground beef with steak seasonings, add a cup of shredded cheddar cheese, a half cup of breadcrumbs, a tablespoon of mustard, a tablespoon of ketchup, and a tablespoon of relish. Form into a loaf on a sheet pan sprayed with cooking spray. Surround with diced potatoes and bake at 400 for about 30 minutes (or until potatoes are browned).

1 Like

Check out the group Easy Recipes for busy families. They’re AWESOME
here’s a simple recipe I feel in love with. I also make homemade refried beans and Spanish rice on the stove, really simple. And I bumped the temp to high to cook in half the time.

Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos

2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 taco seasoning packet
1 dry ranch seasoning packet

Combine all ingredient in crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours.

Shred chicken and mix with sauces and spices left in crockpot.

1 Like

Do you Pinterest? There are TONS of ideas on there. For an easy “sheet pan” you can chop up whatever meat you like (sausage like kielbasa works great), veggies like: onion, peppers (red, green, orange, yellow-whatever you like and have on hand), cauliflower chunks, broccoli, tomato - the veggie options are wide and can vary depending on what you like and have on hand - toss with some olive oil and spices and bake for about 20 mins at 350.

Tuna casserole, tacos, meatloaf, spaghetti, chicken casserole recipe - cut up chicken breasts, cook in butter in a frying pan. Put the cooked chicken in a casserole dish (8x8). In a bowl, combine a can of cream of broccoli soup, 1/2 cup mayo, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of curry (yellow Indian spice). Curry isn’t super spicy. Now put frozen broccoli or canned asparagus on top of the chicken. Mix up wet ingredients and put it over the cooked chicken. Put shredded cheese on top of the wet ingredients. Bake 35O degrees for 30 minutes. Serve over rice :blush:. Enjoy !

Make tuna macaroni salad potato salad put roast in crock pot onions carrots poratoes. Food for 3 days. Make sandwichs cut put in fridge.

Look up diff types of pastas. Stuffed noodles are easy and awesome! Can stuff with meat, stuffing or rice. Nachos n tacos are good n quick and full of healthy veggy options.

Crock pot salsa chicken… raw boneless chicken breast and jar of salsa, cook, serve river rice with shredded cheddar

If you Google crock pot meals it will bring up hundreds of easy recipes. Tasty (facebook page) also has quick and easy dinners

Cowboy soup crock pot. Hamburger with taco seasoning. 2 can Pork beans,1 can corn and green beans. Can of tomato sauce.

2 super easy ideas and i have 2 picky teens. Roast with red salsa or chicken with green salsa. cook in crock pot. Bam you’re done. Serve with whatever sides.

I love Taco soup I put in a pot can of chilli, can of tomato sauce, can of beans I like black, can of corn, pkg of taco seasoning. Mix up Heat on top of soup I like sour cream, shredded cheese & corn chips my kids and husband loved it. So easy!

1 Like

Insta pot is my lifesaver!
I find all kinds of good Recipes on Pinterest.

easy side that my family always enjoys as if you make your own potato wedges, Flavor them with Olive oil salt pepper garlic and parmesan cheese throw em in the oven and they’re delicious