Needing snack ideas?

Looking for suggestions on snacks that are good for kids to have before bedtime for 6 year old and 3 year old. They always say they’re hungry as they are laying in bed, even after having eaten dinner. Something light enough that can tie them over until the morning, but something not too sugary or that will keep them up later than they should be.

3 Likes

How about a small bowl of sugar free jello

Mozz cheese stick and fresh cukes.

Apple pieces with peanutbutter. Peanutbutter sandwich. Yogurt. String cheese.

Something with peanut butter… celery sticks, apple slices, Graham crackers, bananas. Sweet enough to be dessert and the protein will help them feel full

My daughter gets cheese and summer sausage or or other lunch meat. Sometimes a few pretzels.

My son usually eats some type of crackers after bath before bed. Not too messy or sugary.

We do dinner then toast and fruit or biscuits

Cold bites of ham, chicken, turkey, shrimp; a little bowl of leftovers from dinner, plain yogurt with dried or fresh fruit, chick peas,

We usually try some Ritz crackers and peanutbutter or a fruit because my daughter loves those cutie oranges

Mixing dairy and grain helps them sleep so crackers and cheese or yogurt and granola milk and cereal