Nervous for my daughter to leave the country with her foreign father

NOPE, also shred her passport.

6 Likes

Don’t go :fearful: trust your gut momma. I was just thinking about that movie as I was reading and then you mentioned. It’s a sign sweetie please don’t go. If you do please, I cannot stress this enough, please do your research and have a back up plan. I’m so very scared for you :cry:

4 Likes

You let him know, he can take her “when the time is right”. (Pst, never).

4 Likes

It could happen. Trust your instincts. Do you have a parenting plan? I wouldn’t let her go until she was older.

1 Like

Listen to your instincts they are warning you this for a reason. A womans instincts are usually right.:sleepy::pray:

2 Likes

For one it sounds like he’s using you. Two there’s no way I would leave with my kids to a foreign country right now. Three the minute you go into his country with his daughter it’s going to be hell to bring her back if he says no.

10 Likes

I was going to ask you if you’ve seen that movie. I remember watching it in highschool or college for class. I’d personally nix the trip given the state of the middle east right now, tell him to wait for “when the time is right”, it’s not ok right now.

2 Likes

That little doubt in the back of your mind is the universe telling you not to do it. You already know what the right answer is here.

1 Like

Trust your gut. Don’t go and definitely don’t let your daughter go

There is so much unrest there. Don’t risk anything

Please do not go. Im deadly serious. Please

7 Likes

You won’t be able to bring her back without his permission I was in the Middle East I was married to the man and I couldn’t leave without his permission they may assume that you were married

4 Likes

Do NOT let him get those kids in his own country…you will NEVER get them back easily, if ever.

7 Likes

Why are the other kids left out? Are they not all treated fairly? I would cancel the flight and let him go alone. Blame it on everything that’s going on over there right now

5 Likes

No!!! Do not go. Do not let he go, You will not have rights over there and you will not be allowed to leave with your child, if at all. Do not trust this man, do not leave this country, and burn her passport and yours too. You would be a fool to leave. Send him back to where he came from.

2 Likes

Put your foot down and do not go or allow your daughter to go. Everything else aside, there is a global pandemic going on and international travel especially for a young vulnerable child is very risky right now. It’s not safe tbh. Use covid 19 as the excuse not to go.

3 Likes

Perhaps say he can go home himself but your daughter needs to be in school - covid - fear of another shut down - would you consider getting some legal advice on the QT -if he is shady you should have a plan B and C - to protect your assets and daughter- hopefully love and trust win out

3 Likes

Don’t go. Definitely don’t let her go with him alone. Things are different for women over there. He doesn’t seem to sound serious about being with you either. Don’t do it.

4 Likes

Don’t go and don’t let your child go.

1 Like

Protect your daughter. Do not go! Please.

2 Likes

This is NOT the time to be traveling to ANY foriegn country PERIOD! DO NOT ALLOW IT! NO WAY!:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

If you’re saying the other children of yours aren’t going and he’s certain on you going with your daughte you have together then red flags should have been flying high right then before even booking anything. Cancel your flights or whatever and DO NOT GO! you’ll be returning alone if at all. That’s how it sounds to me…

2 Likes

The middle east is very different from the us… I really do some research but honestly I agree with most other nope nope nope big fat nope and you leaving 2 others behind… don’t risk it… you got him here so at one point he wanted to be here so why does he want to go home if it was to visit… It sounds like he has a different intention he isn’t talking to you about,.,

1 Like

I wouldn’t go. Something seems off. U could get over there, and never be able to leave. Be smart.

Oh no things are getting so bad over there. Listen to your gut feeling. I would go against it. Let him go alone.

Please trust your instincts and don’t go or let your daughter go either.

Please trust your gut!

Y’all stay home right now

No! A thousand times no! Do not go!

No way this will end in any good and more than likely will be a story we watch on the news if you go…

No and I would be terrified he would leave with her. :tired_face::woozy_face:

Don’t go and don’t let your daughter go

Happened too my niece. She went to Sweden with him and new baby. Now he tells her she can go but baby stays here. She won’t go without him so she hasn’t seen her mom in 16 yrs. He has said if she tries it he will sue her for kidnapping his son. Maybe your husband is different but maybe NOT! Do you want to take that chance??

4 Likes

You sponsor him into this country and have a kid with him and now you don’t trust him? :woman_facepalming:t4:

Definitely don’t go!!!

1 Like

From a friend of mines experience, I dont think it’s a good idea if you do not 100% trust him
If he has already been shady behind your back…I’d definitely question it. I’m not trying to scare you. I just want you aware . My friend went with her husband and their son…she was forced to leave her son because the fathers have all rights concerning children in Arabic countries. It’s been 19 years . She had to get home to her 2 small daughters at the time.

5 Likes

I know that movie and it Scarred me for life!!!

Don’t go if you have any doubt, even the smallest amount! Trust your gut!!

2 Likes

Common sense tells you DON’T GO.

2 Likes

DO NOT DO IT!!! There’s actually a movie about this same thing.

1 Like

That feeling is your intuition… always trust your gut. Arabic countries are a mess right now and not safe. I wouldn’t even think about going.

11 Likes

Don’t let your child go you will never see her again

1 Like

If you want to keep your daughter,you better get as far away from him as you can. This suspiciously sounds like he may be trying to arrange a husband for her. Why would you sponsor someone you didn’t even know? It’s as obvious as everyone’s nose on their face ,that he only used you for a green card.

3 Likes

No. He will probably be able to keep your baby there.

Ummm nooo at least RIGHT Now it’s no safe for any America’s to go to middle east

The whole damn world is losing their shit, they’re going crazy over there and all of a sudden he wants to go! Fu*k no! You know the answer, you better put a stop to it while you’re in control! Let that man go alone!

2 Likes

Go to a lawyer asap!

1 Like

I immediately thought about that movie! Please do not go with him and for Heaven’s sake don’t take your daughter.

1 Like

Not even worth the risk in my opinion. And you are saying you don’t want him to know you have these feelings, but why? I would do anything I could to protect my child over a man. Honestly if you have a weird vibe, it’s usually for a reason. You will never forgive yourself if you don’t listen to yourself now and find out later there was a reason.

1 Like

As soon as I started reading your post I thought about that movie!! If in your gut you feel something is off, don’t go.

Please DO NOT let her go, especially with how tumultuous thing are politically right now. At her age he could arrange to have her married while there and you’ll never see her again. Please DONT.
Edit: read the age wrong. She’s little but still. I’d be too worried to take her.

Ummm No way! You will have no rights over there and neither will she. He could marry her off or anything. Also those countries are all in chaos right now. The consequences could be too high. Only he will have any say once you get there. You’ve seen that film but this happens in real life. He could tell you to go home to your other children and you might never see her again. Anything could happen to you too.

2 Likes

Don’t bring your daughter. Leave her home with her siblings. If she isn’t there then there is no risk of you having to leave her there. Just don’t bring her. Tell him you’re too nervous because she’s too young and you want to check it out first yourself and bring her next time. This can be a romantic thing instead of a family thing

1 Like

See an attorney immediately. And listen to your intuition.

Absolutely not! U will be able to return but legally in his country the father has all rights and in order to return u will have to leave her. I wouldn’t dream of doing this!

1 Like

I have a couple Arabic friends, born & raised overseas- we had a very similar conversation a couple weeks ago… He said he wouldn’t recommend either you or your daughter going over there, especially right now. Your worry about not being able to return to the US with your child is valid & the possibility of him attempting to thwart your return is very real.
One of my friends has been with his girlfriend for almost 10 years and flat out refuses to take her & his child back overseas to meet his family out of fear for their safety- not his own.

9 Likes

Um that’s a big no. Your intuition is guiding you for a reason. All you have to do is listen to it and trust it.

2 Likes

Don’t do it. You will more than likely never return with your daughter.

No way would I let my daughter go

Don’t go and don’t let your child go!!

1 Like

I have seen that movie! :flushed: you don’t trust him and he’s already done shady things, hun, I’d be terrified to leave with with him, but no way would I allow him to go with my daughter without me. Your going to either have to voice your thoughts to him, as nicely and honestly as you can, or come up with some reason you both can’t go, or just go, and hope for the best. Whatever you do, I hope it all works out for you all!

Absolutely not , just tell him you aren’t comfortable with her going. You’re in a relationship. If you don’t trust him to let your daughter come home with you, why are you with him ?

Nope! I wouldn’t be going and I wouldn’t care about hurt feelings.

Many men take their daughters there for things that are not legal in the states such as child marriage and female circumcisions. I would not let her go.

If you have to question it, don’t do it. You already have that “gut” feeling and 9/10 that feeling is right.

3 Likes

No don’t go you may NEVER come back!

Your child(ren) is your first priority. Do the research, talk to experts or other people from the same country and get more accurate information. If you need to, consult a lawyer. I know you love him but your children’s health and safety are above your husband feelings. If he’s showing signs of being shady, take that as a warning and get prepared. Take are the steps to ensure you dont lose your daughter.

Don’t go or let your child go

The money that you would use to go there, fly his family here so that they can visit with the child and him. TRUST UR GUT 100%

1 Like

Do not do it!!! You have no rights over there & he can do anything he wants. If he wants to keepher there without you he can do that.ive been over there its a mans world overe there. Please don’t go.

2 Likes

Have you seen the movie not without my daughter? Lol. Women have like no rights over there. You will be stuck with no way back, men have all the control over there.

1 Like

No way in hell my daughter would leave this country with anybody father or not there is too high of a risk that she will not return!!! :imp: I would take that child and I would run and hide somewhere where I would never be found and I promise you these are not just words in a post :muscle::us_outlying_islands::muscle:

4 Likes

If you have doubts about going then I think you already have your answer :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Omg!!! FOLLOW YOU GUT

I wouldn’t be taking my ass over there after watching wtf they’re doing to Americans currently. You have all the power here. Use it before you lose your daughter or your life. Jesus.

Do not go . Save yourself and your daughter and stay home

4 Likes

He is the father. You are not married. He wants to take the two of you to an Arabic country. He won’t marry you. Did I miss any salient points? Are you willing you and your daughter to be designated as personal property with no rights?

17 Likes

Don’t let your child go please

7 Likes

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t risk it. Keep putting it off just like he keeps doing the wedding plans lol

5 Likes

Nope keep that baby safe with you mama

6 Likes

Dont go this sounds like a bad thing so speak to a lawyer privately I’d be packing and hiding

4 Likes

I honestly can’t believe your even considering after watching that sad movie! The way I see it, it’s pretty possible he will try to keep her there! I wouldn’t trust it, or him honestly! And just like in the movie, nothing has changed, there will be no rights to do hardly anything!
I’ll be praying for you to make the right decision. Sally Fields in that movie wasn’t even hesitant and look what happened too her. Because your already hesitant, I wouldn’t do it!!!

8 Likes

I was gonna say watch that life time movie. I personally wouldn’t go or take my kids to an Arabic country.

10 Likes

You’re walking into disaster!! Make him mad on American soil….but always watch him after that….because when he drags her on a plane it’ll all be over…your daughter will be gone…….

10 Likes

Trust your instincts!!!

1 Like

You’re not even a real family. How the hell are you thinking about/ wanting to marry him but he doesn’t even accept your other two children. He only plans to take you and his biological child like you didn’t come with two other kids. I swear some of you women will do anything to keep a males around. Shit makes no sense at all! SMH

Please do not go. Especially with everything going on… i don’t want you to get stuck there incase they start some type of covid restrictions again. Do not send your daughter.

4 Likes

Talk to an attorney. Do you realize you could be sold into the sex trade along with your daughter?

Just so you know, you will have absolutely no rights whatsoever being her mother in Arabic country, he has all rights to everything as a matter fact he can even keep you there if he wants. In countries like that if you make a big deal if you do something outside of what women are expected you could be stoned to death and they really do that shit over there still.
If you want to insight of what Arabic countries look like watch “90 day fiancé the other way”
This is an insight to the Arabic country now how they are now! Please look into it there’s a story about a girl named Brittany she goes over there and dress the way we dress over here and you should hear the things that they call her just from walking down the street and she was NOT inappropriately dressed to us standards.
I don’t think you understand women have no freedom whatsoever over there… none
I think I have more of an issue of the fat you cannot have a discussion with the father of your daughter, you don’t want him to know you have these feelings?
You can go get your letter all you want, but a piece of paper and a letter is not gonna do shit for you even if he signs it saying he promises to give the baby girl back that letter and they do shit he’s going to be like peace out… oh and consider this, his family could be planning some shit to you because without him knowing it, because they don’t like Americans and they are like that!

You need to speak with a lawyer and figure out all the legal logistics before you even consider going! Personally I wouldn’t take the risk!

3 Likes

I would not be going. Women have no rights there. You may never see your child/children again.
I would Personally just end it if you can’t trust him.
This sounds sketchy as hell and there’s so many cases of women doing this and then they can’t get their child back or get back to their home country.

6 Likes

This sounds hella sketchy I wouldn’t be going & neither would my baby

3 Likes

Please don’t go let alone your daughter. He’ll lie to you so damn hard how everything be perfect and all. Once you land game over for you. Trust me you’ll thank us all telling you to grab your daughter and run now!!!

Do not go with him!!! He can keep your daughter in his country because women have no rights! I’m afraid to say it, but he probably has it planned to keep your daughter and send you home alone-if he will let you even leave. Your other children would be without their mother. Please, please do not go!!! I’m afraid you will regret it!!! And if you talk with him about it, he can say anything he wants to get you to go.

10 Likes

Gut feelings are never wrong! Don’t go!

1 Like

Not sure which country you are going to, but given recent events especially, and current extreme instability I would not go and would not allow my daughter to go either. While you and your daughter are here you have some control, there you will have none!

4 Likes

Don’t go. Your child is considered a citizen of that country since her father is a citizen. You will have NO rights to her at all. Even if you can get yourself out of the country you will more than likely have to forfeit custody to him. Do not go. Do not let him take your child.

13 Likes

If something feels wrong trust your judgment.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts! I’m fearful for you and your daughter just reading this. I think it sounds like a bad idea

3 Likes

I think U are Not putting Your Children 1st. SHAME On U. This Happens ALOT With Women taking their Children to Arab Countries. Especially in 2021, U will be Gambling with Your Child’s Life. Wrong, Wrong, Wrong for even Considering this Move.
WOWWWW

2 Likes

NO…Stay in America with your Children

4 Likes

Do NOT GO! No trip is worth going to a country where men can beat their wives to death and their is nothing you can do. Remember you are a female therefore subhuman. Plus DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD GO YOU’LL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN

4 Likes