Nervous for my daughter to leave the country with her foreign father

Don’t go and don’t allow him to take your daughter.

3 Likes

If it doesn’t feel right then it can’t be right. Stay put with your daughter

I would not go if there was even the remotest possibility that it would put your daughter in Jeopardy, and I would say that yes there is a possibility that could, you know that, that is why you’re asking this question , you already have your answer , I would say what is more important your relationship with him where your child’s future

Don’t go. Something doesn’t sound right. You’re not having this feeling for no reason. Don’t discredit your gut instinct, please. A mother’s intuition is never wrong.

If she is American citizen he can’t just keep her but if you feeling like this maybe you and daughter should stay home let him go if he comes back then you know

I would so not go I had a coworkers who’s daughter went with her then boyfriend and there daughter to his country where fathers and there families have a choice she had to leave escape herself after 2 years but had to leave without her daughter I could not even imagine the pain trust your gut

2 Likes

Its about to be “Not without my daughter, part 2”
You absolutely should not go. You are already having bad feelings. Trust your gut. Something is off and you already know it. His feelings arent worth you being trapped in another country and leaving your other two children behind.

4 Likes

Your going to be living the reality of (not without my daughter) if you go gurl. You pointed out more negatives then positives this decision will change the fate of your life forever so choose your path wisely you want peace and fulfilment or agony and pain :woman_shrugging:t4: . Hope whatever you decide you are safe and well for those children and yourself :heart:

1 Like

Hell no do not go once your over there you have zero rights and who in thier right mind would go now with everything going on. I personally would never go to a country like that for any reason nope nope nopw

2 Likes

Be very careful! Arabic countries dont allow mothers to leave the country without the father. Let him go there by himself or let his family come to you. Most of them have no respect for women as they only pretend to care and respect until they get to their families then they dont care and respect anymore.

1 Like

Don’t go. Too many bad scenarios possible. He already can’t be trusted. And don’t rely on any info he tells you - find out for yourself (legally, and other people’s personal experiences). Safety first - for both you and your child. :two_hearts:

Follow your gut!!! DO NOT GO!!!

Arabic? Absolutely NO. women have 0 say in anything there. Girls get circumcised there. You would have no say there. Sounds like you were used to anchor him here.

2 Likes

Follow your Gut. Gut feelings dont lie. If your having thesr thoughts now no way would i or my daughter go Nope nope nope !!!

1 Like

I would research the Rules of travel for that country particularly as it is COVID times. Ensure a return ticket is booked. It’s hard to comment from the outside looking in, with so little detail. Just be informed.

3 Likes

NO, and don’t allow him to take her. Just went through this with my daughter and granddaughter. My daughters soon to be ex took granddaughter out of state to a supposed 3 day family reunion and would bring her back in 3 days. Well 5 months later after hiring a Private Investigator and attorney they finally found him and my 4 year old granddaughter. She is nowback home with her mother, but it was a long haul getting her back. I van only imagine how much worse it would be if she is out of the country.

2 Likes

Plz don’t go or let him take her.

1 Like

You have doubts then there’s a reason, sayings like “mother’s intuition “ and “trust your gut” exist because they’ve proven to be true. Be smart about traveling, prepare yourself and daughter to be separated from your spouse just in case. Be familiar, have a back up plan. :blush:

As a women you would have no rights once there. As an unmarried women even less. You will have no say over tour daughter if you go. Not a risk I would take.

You should watch the movie ‘not without my daughter’ starring sally field.

That was a very good movie I understand why you’re scared the best thing you could do is let him know that you have these concerns I mean if you could tell Facebook you should be able to tell him. You need to get things sorted out to make sure that your side is safe because if you don’t and you go there and something happens you’re going to wish you did. And if he doesn’t agree then you don’t go you have to think about what could happen to your child over there and them not be able to come back and see their siblings. He’ll probably let you go he’s not letting that child go and you would have absolutely no say in it. Don’t let yourself be manipulated into a situation you’re not comfortable with if you can’t communicate with him then you can’t travel with him.

Your job is to protect your daughter not worry about him as he clearly is not worried about you. Use Covid as your excuse if you must. Just because you go doesn"t mean your daughter will be safe.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go. Blame it on Covid. Which country is he from?

1 Like

I wouldn’t take this step. He could be different here than there. He’s already shown changes just from there to here. Over there you’ll be powerless. Here your on your home turf… I would not give up that advantage.Look out for you and your daughter… Let him do him.

1 Like

As a mother always put your child first. Stop worrying about not wanting him to know how you feel because you might hurt his feelings or he would be upset. There is NO WAY I would let my daughter go out of country with someone. You are feeling like this for a reason. Put your daughter’s safety first along with your own

1 Like

If I had doubts I probably wouldn’t go and my kid wouldn’t either js

Nope! Don’t go at all. Don’t go. Pretend to be sick or something. Think of your daughter.

I would say that now isn’t a good time to travel considering Covid and our current state of affairs. Tell him it’s not a good time. I wouldn’t go.

1 Like

Dont go. Put covid as an excuse and the other children that u dont have anyone to watch them.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go honestly. If you have these doubts now you are going to be a wreck when y’all actually arrive there. With everything going on right now, including COVID I wouldn’t be traveling anywhere outside of the US.

1 Like

You got to make a decision now. Technically you can take her out of state a few days before trip go hide you won’t get into any trouble since she is yours too HE CAN DO THE SAME . So the only OPTION I’d to get an attorney and block it . Otherwise he could pack her up and travel too

2 Likes

Do not go! If you do then you will be returning home alone

1 Like

Go with your gut, which is not going.

Nope. Take your daughter and RUN.

2 Likes

Huge red flag I don’t think that you should go to any country that silences their women. Your backgrounds are very different which is fine but if you can’t openly have a conversation with this man about your thoughts or worries and I would keep myself and my daughter at home. Test to see if he’ll go and come back if he doesn’t then move on. A woman’s intuition is usually never wrong.

19 Likes

Don’t go and do not let your daughter go

1 Like

She is an American citizen! You are an American citizen. Have faith.

1 Like

If you’re worried when you’re in your own country, it’ll be worse in his, around his family, things will change and NOT for the better. Do not take your daughter to an Arabic country! Listen to your gut! :v:

15 Likes

Go with your gut say no

2 Likes

Go talk with someone about the laws of where he is from could he keep the daughter she is a U.S. citizen ( I flat out would not go with my child) it’s not like going to a different state! Only you know what he is like and could do!!

2 Likes

If you and your daughter go back to his home country there is a large chance that one or both of you will not come back home. Plus, what about the delta variant and covid and all that? PLUS- only you and his blood child are going and leaving your kids from a previous relationship behind? You are being set up. Don’t go. Burn you and your daughters passports.

4 Likes

Hes gonna kill you and keep your daughter fool

2 Likes

In his ciuntrt…u mat have NO SAY once ubget there…

I think you already know the answer to this. You will have no rights in an Arabic country and should he decide to not let the child leave, the country will back him not you. The potential right now for a child (or even you) getting trapped is high. Don’t do it. It sounds to me like he has no intention to make this a permanent relationship, but that’s my opinion.

4 Likes

If I had even a shred of doubt I would definitely NOT go, and my daughter wouldn’t be either. Is it worth the risk?

4 Likes

Trust your gut. Something is off and you can feel it.

10 Likes

Red Flag, dont go, in the USA, since your not married, you’ve got all the rights, in his country. He has all the rights!!!

11 Likes

Also from a personal experience POV… My sister’s oldest daughters father was from Mexico. When she was just 6 months old he took her to Mexico with him to “see his sick mother.” He did this on a day that my sister was at work and just took off. Came home and her roommate said that he had taken off to Mexico with the baby and she couldn’t get hold of him for weeks. It was almost 20 years ago that we’ve seen her. She’s an adult now. I hope she finds my sister one day.

30 Likes

Trust your gut if it’s saying somethings wrong chances are it is

4 Likes

Your not married to him so in his country you probably don’t have Any writes too his daughter there he has parent custody- no way !

10 Likes

Do not go, but most importantly DO NOT let your daughter go unless you prepared to possibly loose her

14 Likes

Don’t go! Get a good lawyer! I saw that movie!

3 Likes

Omg, I wouldn’t even chance it. He could be setting you up. You should definitely not go.

2 Likes

There is a couple of books where this happened to a lady called once I was a princess and since I was a princess. She didn’t see her children again for 18 years I think it was as he said he didn’t want to return I she had no parental control in his country I would not go

I quit reading after you mentioning leaving your other two children behind, if you go with him. No man should ever come before your kids! If he wants to leave, that’s fine. My daughter would stay with me and my other two children. It’s a no brainer for me :woman_shrugging:t2: There isn’t a man alive that could convince me to move outside America :us: (not including military). That’s a HUGE hell no for me.

17 Likes

Girl don’t go!! If I was you I would loose the passport and find something else an excuse or something to not go and do not let your daughter go!

8 Likes

File for custody as you 2 are not married, that gives you a little more control…BUT GUT INSTINCTS DONT LIE

6 Likes

Not without my daughter is correct! I would not under any circumstances let her leave the country with him at this particular time. I think that’s a no brained.

3 Likes

DO NOT GO! Trust your instincts.

4 Likes

Trust your motherly instincts. I wouldn’t go and if I don’t go, neither does my child.

3 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t be going noe taking my child, especially right now with the world all fucked up. You better follow your gut

There is literally a movie about this. Please watch Not Without My Daughter. Its a great movie with Sally Fields in it.

1 Like

Dont go! You got 2 other kids! I would lose yours and your daughters passport! Dont be stupid and go with him! Your kids back here need you too!

3 Likes

Get a lawyer and don’t go.

Not worth the risk :neutral_face:

3 Likes

No no no! If you do you NEED to get some sort of court order set in place for that particular holiday in advance.xx

1 Like

omg dont go you will come home without your child, id look into if your country has an extradition thing with that country , because last thing you need to do is get over there an he steals her an leaves you stranded…

3 Likes

Do not let him take your daughter out of the country. He needs to get permission from you to do so. Because of all the abductions of American children by foreign parents they have cracked down on foreign parental abductions. Get an attorney ASAP

7 Likes

Also break up with him…no trust xx

2 Likes

Definitely not without seeing a lawyer and having a plan in place.

4 Likes

Absolutely do not go

1 Like

F dat thebway this country is right now on shaky grounds and your going to a foreign country where woman habe no rights. Your crazy and if you get stuck you deserve it, your vut is telling you no but your being selfish buy insisting on going. Shits gonna breal loose once he steps on his home soil. Smarten up lady! You have three kids you birthed that need you.

I personally wouldn’t go. That’s a HUGE risk & it sounds like you already don’t trust it. Sorry but whenever I have a gut feeling about something I usually always follow it and the times I don’t I wish I would have. Your intuition & fear have alerted you for a reason. There are so many people who have lost their child this way :disappointed:

1 Like

Trust your gut! You n your daughter stay put.

I’m usually a it’s not just your kid type of person, but in this case… I would not let her go and I wouldn’t go if I were you. He could human traffic you guys or something… Just saying. Worst case scenario. And you already have bad vibes… A definite no. Plus u have to leave your other children behind… That’s kind of weird too. I mean if you’re together then you’re a family and no kids left behind. In this case… DONT GO…

8 Likes

This post scares me…

7 Likes

I wouldn’t even take the trip if he wants to go back home let him go tell him he can go and you will wait for him til he gets back and if he doesn’t come back so be it

6 Likes

Hello, I really hope you read my comment because I AM ARAB… im a Palestinian woman, I left the culture and have mixed children. DO NOT GO… if your instincts are telling you not to go, DONT. The laws in the middle east are different then America. He could take your daughter there and keep her and you would have NO rights at all to get her back. Go with your gut, stay here with your daughter. If he goes and never comes back, thats on him. Trust me. Don’t go.

25 Likes

Don’t go and don’t let The daughter go

Don’t go. She’ll never come back.

Call an attorney and get the correct info… Since he’s shady already, follow your gut

WTF, go with him if in doubt, but leave the daughter At home

Plus have you seen the way women and girls are being treated right now? You couldn’t pay me to go anywhere over there.

Nope. Don’t do it. Trust your gut.

1 Like

If your gut is sending red flags LISTEN… Don’t go… Seriously…DON’T GO!!

Do not go, especially arab country. Women have no rights

Don’t go. Don’t let her go until you speak to an attorney familiar with this situation. I would always err on the side of safety.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you would even consider going ,but if you must ,leave the daughter at home !!!

1 Like

My first thought was “ Not without my daughter” do not do this mama, listen to your instincts we have them for a reason.

I witnessed first hand this one time. The Arabic culture has a different mindset and different beliefs… women over there are not treated like women here… If you leave you and your daughter and her daughter may never see the US again. Arabic men are usually very controlling but that is how they are taught and that is part of their way of life. Its not here in America. Just my two cents worth.

1 Like

Babe don’t go u got that what if for a reason xxxx

I always go with my gut. Me nor my child would be going if I had WHAT IFS running my brain! I hope it all works out mama

1 Like

Stay home n keep your daughter with you. You already know what you should do.

1 Like

Ur intuition speaks for a reason…. All I heard in my head as I started reading was he’s gonna take her… trust your intuition

4 Likes

Once you get over there, you will have no rights! You may never get back to the states, and then you’ll never see your other kids. I would never ever go or let my child go!!

3 Likes

Why would you even consider leaving your other kids at home to leave with a man you don’t even trust!? Jesus …. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: this entire post is just :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

I would not allow him to take her out of the country at this time. He doesnt have to bring her back.

A mother is given Intuition for a reason. Never doubt it. The fact that you’re not married yet after having a daughter together (even though you’ve tried pushing forward it) if a red flag. I was married to a middle easterner. We did not have that situation. HOWEVER, having traveled all over the Middle East, I can tell you that their cultures are very different than our and you will have NO SAY over anything that he decides to say or do while on his heritage soil. Even if you’re married. (So imagine not being married and trying to fight anything). You obviously have fears and I would put your foot down and forbid your American child from
Leaving the country with him and would not even go with him until you feel secure enough in your marriage (if that happens) to trust him. Please follow your gut on this one. It’s there for a reason.

4 Likes

Not being able to talk with your SO about a topic that concerns you is a HUGE red flag. Have the conversation. If his intentions are honorable he will give you the letter or whatever you require. Do not leave the country or let your child go unless you both have everything that you need to come back.

5 Likes

Please do not go. Why risk it at all

3 Likes