Nursing tank that has a built in bra?

Hi! Help plz… I’m searching for a nursing tank that has a built in bra/padding that the pads don’t get clumpy and move all over the place folding over itself… something easy to clip up and down and is forgiving to an after birth belly… any suggestions?? I’m trying to get my hospital bag ready. There are mixed reviews on so many on Amazon! I prefer sticking with Amazon if I can since I have gift card credit there but will venture off if it if needed

4 Likes

Not sure if they still sell them, but I bought Jessica Simpson nursing tanks with my 1st 7 years ago from Motherhood maternity. They were pricy then, but They have been my favorite by far and the quality was amazing. I have been breastfeeding for the last 7 years straight and they are still going strong.

2 Likes

Walmart actually had some really good ones

There a black one at Walmart that I love. It doesn’t have built in pads, so I just use my washables. I love them.

Playtex brand from Amazon or Walmart…amazing

Walmart carries them, as well as Amazon.

Target! Auden brand. Love their bras too!

I used these. No padding but they were tight and almost shaping without being too tight and they’re helpful on the belly.

I don’t understand anything you said there….?

I second the Jessica Simpson tanks! I’ve had mine for 7 years now, fed 2 babies and worn them during pregnancy. They aren’t compressive, so won’t do anything to hide a pp belly, but they don’t accentuate it.

1 Like