October birthday ideas?

Mom’s with baby girls born in October please give me some 1st birthday ideas!!:heart::heart:

My oldest daughter was obsessed with hotel transylvania so we did that as a theme one year.

1 Like

Spooky one

First boo day

Our little boo is one.

I saw on TikTok Micheal’s or some kind of hobby store has pink and girls Halloween decorations

You could go more girly or even more fall themed-ish as well.

Autumn: collect pretty leaves in your our neighborhood on a walk or stroller. Keep the kiddles from eating them, set up an ironing board and have someone put a leaf between pre-cut sheets of wax paper, top with a dish towel & iron them to take home. Or buy a bouquet of mums or other fall flowers at the grocery store and iron a bloom for each child/family. Put wax paper over combs and use them like a kazoo.

Continue with the Harvest moon theme: get a moon lamp or moon projection online and fascinate the kids. Feature foods from a fall harvest: apples, squash, beets, cranberries, grapes, mashed white or sweet potatoes, parsnips, green beans, mushrooms, puréed if needed.

I gave my kids ice cream molded in a shape, like a glass or whatever, covered it in finely ground almonds, stuck in a candle to blow out & gave them a spoon to have at it. Soft serve ice cream or whipped cream with sprinkles in a bowl would work too. Have more adult versions of the foods for invited adults.

Balloons in fall colors to bat around; they don’t have to be helium-filled, just blow some up. Even great-grandma can do this. You can get a tube for kids to crawl through from Oriental Trading Company or online resources.