Old wives tales for gender?

Never really had any of them work…but by baby # 4 and having both boys and girls i knew by my body.

The peeing in two tbsp of baking soda. Dosent do anything girl, fizzes boy. Was rite with the 4 of my kids 6 kids that I tried it with.

1 Like

Ring test worked for my middle daughter

Ring on a string wedding band or a band ring up and down means girl circle means boy

Not really an old wives tale but I wanted a girl very badly, so I carried a pink bow in my wallet for pretty much my entire pregnancy and I ended up having a girl.

Skull theory has always been correct for me. Flat forehead is a boy, rounded is a girl. I’ve correctly guessed all the genders of the babies born in the last 6 years with it lol

Which boob is bigger​:joy::joy:

The wedding ring was correct you was a boy he’s now 7 months old

Heartbeat…above 140 is supposed to mean you’re having a girl…My babys heartbeat was 148 annnd yup having a girl. But of course this varies for everyone

I did pretty much every single test everyone has mentioned on these comments, I wanted a little boy so bad and everything signal that it would be a boy. But everything went against that and now I’m having a girl

Ring test worked for 98% of the people I know and done it on (including myself) only been wrong on 2 friends …

1 Like

Round and round says girl… we did this at about 2/3weeks and it was right!

The wedding ring on a strand of your hair trick worked for me. It even got my first pregnancy (a miscarriage) right.

Boys stayed on right side most of the time and girl on left that’s my personal experience

Worked for all 3 of my kids

I had two boys and there heart beats were faster then thee 4 girls in the famil

Chinese gender chart was wrong on all of mine

The high heartbeat over 140 is almost always right. Over 140 is a girl and under is a boy. As the wives tale goes.

Dont forget for the Chinese gender chart goes by your LUNAR age. You can Google calculate my lunar age then go check the chart.
The ring test was right for me and the baking soda test.

Baking soda test and ring test

The pencil test predicted correctly and the heart beat was spot on. Everything else was wrong.

None of them work, just wait til the gender reveal ultrasound.

Ramzi for me! I find out the 24th for this pregnancy and I’m hoping the heartbeat method works and I get my girl!

The ring test worked for me & tons of other women I know

The ring test worked for me , and the Chinese calendar lots did actually I have 2 boys and a girl I knew the third was a girl long before I found out

Ultrasound worked :woman_shrugging:t2:

This and it was correct

None work. “Old wives tales” are myths that have ZERO accuracy. See a dr.

Chinese calendar was right for me, and so was my vein in my eye.