Painful sex while pregnant

-Krista✨

I’m 34 weeks pregnant and having sex is painful. My OB said to try different positions. What positions worked for you while you were pregnant??

8 Likes

From behind seems to work, when I’m on top it’s a bit painful

None. It was horrible!

1 Like

None. Not once since I found out I was pregnant :person_shrugging:

Same for me but i found when i spread my legs more it felt alot better

If it hurts you he can wait!

3 Likes

Depends on what hurts belly back or female parts?

1 Like

None I hate sex right now

2 Likes

On my side is the least painful. Doggy style works usually but I feel like my belly hangs too much. And when I’m on my back I feel like I have heartburn lol

Doggy with a pillow under your belly .

4 Likes

I seriously cant breath when i jave sex and im only 25 weeks on saturday. It doesnt matter what position im in either, breathing is getting SO DAMN HARD. Lmao :sob::sob::sob:

Doggie but like against the wall! I’m 33 weeks pregnant too!

Standing doggy style leaning over the bed

2 Likes

On my side him behind me

2 Likes

Lol… I was a total sex nymph… My hormones… until my 9th month and just moving hurt… Just need to give him a male adult toy. The one like a vagina and call it good for a few months… hugz

Yes doggy, but dont arch your back. May even kinda reverse arch it just a little. A bit less appealing, but it will get the job done haha

2 Likes

I could only do on my back . with a pillow under my butt

At the end I liked being on top cuz then I could control depth, rhythm, and angle.

That far along is never comfortable…try letting him give you an orgasm first…usually we are much more relaxed after that…sex will be better…you got yours and if hes quick… no pain!:+1::joy::joy:

It was best for me riding him

Have you tried your mouth lol

13 Likes

When I was pregnant the only 2 positions that didn’t hurt was on my side with him behind me or standing doggy leaning over bed with pillow under stomach

7 Likes

The one where we didn’t touch each other.

31 Likes

Doggie is the only way I’m comfortable

1 Like

None. I was puking 8 times a day, felt like I was dying and couldn’t stand the smell of the kids dad

8 Likes

Me personally I was wayyyy to sensitive during my last trimester so me and my guy were not sexually active… I was sensitive to the point during my weekly check up when my obgyn would check my cervix it was unbearable… my personal experience though

I have to be on my back with him on his side next to me

1 Like

My husband not touching me the last month and a half worked really well. Lmao.

10 Likes

Doggy style with a pillow under my huge belly lol

4 Likes

I hated sex when I was pregnant. Hated it. Most of the time I wanted to throw up.

1 Like

I’m 15 weeks and it just started getting uncomfortable.

On top, or doggy style

2 Likes

I haven’t had sex since 29 weeks lol. I’m 33 now and my doctor said no sex for us because I’m already dilating

1 Like

I had to be on top otherwise it hurt, and if that started to hurt we didn’t continue

Lay on your side and have him enter from behind

3 Likes

The one where I lay in bed and he stays the heck away from me😂

17 Likes

Doggy Broke my water :laughing: so don’t go there

1 Like

I went into full labor having sex at 35 weeks.

1 Like

I could only do doggy. Then hit 38 wks and couldn’t have sex at all, was too uncomfortable. Did use sex to start labor though and it worked.

1 Like

Didnt have sex while pregnant. I was disgusted whenever anyone touched me. So I never let anyone be close enough to touch me

2 Likes

You on your side and he enter from the back

1 Like