Places to create a baby registry?

Places to do baby registry in stores? Also bonus for places who give a goodie bag for creating one.

1 Like

Following because I’m fixing to be 21 weeks and folks keep asking me for my registry. I miss babies r us :sob::sob:

1 Like

Walmart, Amazon, BuyBuyBaby, Target

Target and Walmart both gave me free samples. At target you had to go in store. For Walmart they sent it in the mail. For Amazon I think you had to buy something if I remember right.

Cps took my kids away from me making false acusations about their health and needs and I was looking for a way to fight against them. Tried many lawyers, spent a lot of money but nothing was acomplished. My lawyer recommended me to a private investigator who work with the FBI @ hackma_andrew85 They deal with all legal paper works, child custody / abuse /divorce support and property management. I hesitated a lot at first because of the money I had spent on lawyers and attorneys but I decided to give them a go. After working with them, I got all the information I needed and presented them to court and I won my kids back. You can contact reach out to him on INSTAGRAM
@ hackman_andrew85