Plenty of fish drama

If you found a guy you were living with on Plenty Of Fish, so you made a fake account to talk to them, then they found out it was you and they were furious, what reason would you give for doing it?

175 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Plenty of fish drama - Mamas Uncut

Cause you a CHEETAH!

6 Likes

I did the same thing and I whole a** told them it was because I found them on there. And promptly packed their things :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Howā€™d you find the profile?

12 Likes

Why not just call them on their shit and not do as they are doing! Leaves room for you to look guilty too

This sounds like middle school.

9 Likes

I wouldnā€™t go to those linksā€¦ I would screenshot his profile, show him and leave.

2 Likes

I wanted to fish too :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

17 Likes

Living with or dating? Makes a difference. If your just living with him let him be. If you are dating him then just drop his ass. Honestly cheating would be the response then.

Oh mate. I wouldnā€™t have even made a profile to catch them out. Itā€™s like the blind leading the blind here. Yā€™all both immature

8 Likes

I think the issue here is more why they were on there not why you spoke to them

4 Likes

Not one damn reasonā€¦ā€¦

Obviously thereā€™s trust issues with him

3 Likes

I feel retarded :joy: I scrolled past this too fast and just saw fish drama and legit thought this was going to be about fish :joy::joy: I forgot there was a site called plenty of fish :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

You had your own account to begin with, so :woman_shrugging: why were you on there? Sounds like both of you had one foot out the door.

5 Likes

If youā€™re checking up on your partner itā€™s time for a new one.

4 Likes

You donā€™t need to give a reason. Your partner is at fault. You trusted your intuition as you should! Kick them out!!!

3 Likes

Meh. ā€œIf you can do it, I can do it better :grin:ā€

3 Likes

Those are games. Both of you are playing games. Your reason is that your just as sketchy as he is.

8 Likes

I made a profile and caught him and called him out on it. If he is on there and talking he is cheating

4 Likes

The only way to go with this is the truth any other explanation will dound ridiculous.

1 Like

Because he is clearly cheating and you needed to know man up tell him the truth

1 Like

The truth. You didnt trust him and wtf he doing still on POF when living with you. Kick him to the curb u deserve better!

7 Likes

Living together? Assuming in a committed relationship?
Umā€¦yeaā€¦buh bye. :wave:t3:
Zero reasons other than to see if he was faithful. Hold out for a man with some integrity and the capability to commit.

11 Likes

I would screenshot his profile, print a ton of copies and take them to all the boxes I packed his stuff was packed in.

5 Likes

Just be honest? You found out he had an account, made a fake one to see if he would chat with you. Simple :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Its called cat fishing and well he is probably mad cuz you caught hIm red handed !

5 Likes

Ummmā€¦ heā€™s mad he got caught? Boy bye :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

The only reason should be the truth, that you found out he was on there and decided to catch him yourself. Plain and simple.

3 Likes

Play stupid gamesā€¦win stupid prizes

4 Likes

Shoot. I was seeing where u was taking it. And why he on there? He mad cause he got caught.

To all those telling her to leave she never said it was her partner just a guy sheā€™s living like a flatmate

Lol. I did that and he didnā€™t know for two yearā€™s.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

HEā€™S furious??! Donā€™t let him turn that around on you :joy:

6 Likes

Heā€™s obviously tryna turn shit on you so I would go ahead and leave ā€¦ Dont even argue with the man

Guy you were living withā€¦was on plenty of fishā€¦ but heā€™s mad you made a fake profileā€¦:flushed: are yall together or just live together? Bc if youā€™re together I believe you know the answer to your question

3 Likes

The truth.
And a kick in his butt on his way out

Sounds like you caught a carpā€¦ throw it back!

1 Like

ā€œOh I thought we were both being stupidā€ :woman_shrugging:t3: followed by ā€œIā€™ll see myself outā€ slam door

2 Likes

Are you together? If yes, be honest and tell the truth.
If youā€™re not together why does it matter?

1 Like

If heā€™s a room mate then who cares. If heā€™s your boyfriend then get rid of him.

5 Likes

I did itā€¦ and Iā€™m glad I did. The friggin moron really sunk his shipā€¦

Living with as a roommate? Uh yeah Iā€™d be pissed and creeped out that you did that. Your boyfriend? Make him your ex

6 Likes

If he was your boyfriendā€¦laugh at him as he is packing his stuff. If it wasnā€™t your boyfriendā€¦then it was a horrible thing to do and he should be furious.

Bitch?! Are you serious???!

Be honest. Him being upset about it is typical narcissistic behavior so he can twist it around on you like youā€™re the bad guy.

5 Likes

I caught my ex on POF and I packed my bags and left the next day. Life is too short to waste your time with an unfaithful man that makes you hurt, run girl.

11 Likes

How about ā€˜because youā€™re a liar and a cheat and I wanted to prove it first hand, you nasty piece of shit.ā€™

If he is your bf it wouldnā€™t matter because he would now be an ex.

2 Likes

You just need to go listen to the Pina Colada Song

2 Likes

Catch and release Babe,:whale2::dolphin::whale::tropical_fish::blowfish::fish:

1 Like

Caught ya bitch. Now bounce. :woman_shrugging:t2::ok_hand:t3:. No reason to give. See ya!

Been there done that. Get rid of him. My ex was talking to about 20 different women. Heā€™s always in a relationship with at least 4. The rest are just sexual partners. Karma will get him. My ex now has trouble getting an erection. Karma really is a bitch :joy:

I wanted to spend more quality time together?!?:woman_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Apparently my comment got deleted :woozy_face::sweat_smile:

You stated a guy you live with. Not your significant other. If yā€™all arenā€™t in a committed relationship then you should mind your own and not go fishing to find out what heā€™s doing on his own time. If yā€™all in a committed relationship then simply confront him about being on POF instead of being immature and baiting/cat fishing him.

3 Likes

Is it you bf or just a roommate? If itā€™s just a roommate you are weird af.

7 Likes

Youā€™re stooping to his level!

Been there done it :roll_eyes::unamused: a couple gals told me my so called Beau was seen on 2 diff dating apps!

Itā€™s a huge sign to move on. They dnt respect you so why waste your time šŸŖ±

5 Likes

I mean how did you know he was on plenty of fish to start with?? That should end the situation all togetherā€¦

1 Like

If its your man drop him, if its your roommate move out. :grimacing:

2 Likes

What is plenty of fish?

Thats called manipulation instead of the real issue him being on their its now about youā€¦another 2 weeks you be punished for this see what Iā€™m saying.

2 Likes

This relationship sounds exhausting

9 Likes

It honestly depends on if you are his girlfriend. If

But werenā€™t both of yā€™all wrong for both being on pof???

1 Like

That man is a narcissist and you need to leave

5 Likes

Unmmmmmm your my fckn man why tf were you ON there in the first mfckn place?! You donā€™t need a reason honeyyyyyyyyy!!!? Wtf?! #IAMBLEW

2 Likes

Tell them the real reason why?? Lol

1 Like

If you had to do it in the first place, your with the wrong person.

7 Likes

Who freaking cares your reason. He was in the wrong bottom line and you caught his sneaky ass.

Why would u go out ur way to car fish him? U should of known better

:rofl::grimacing::grimacing: well- I mean you donā€™t owe anyone an explanation. Nor would I advise you to dig any deeper of a hole by trying to explain yourself away. :woman_shrugging:t2: it is what it is at this point- time & space is probably necessary. Talk when emotions cool down :black_heart:

2 Likes

Why are you feeling the need to defend yourself? He is in the wrong! It is time to move on!

3 Likes

Why was he mad if he was on there first, time to move on, obviously a cheater

3 Likes

???none. Heā€™s the one that should be explaining lol

2 Likes

Dear Lort! I think you know what you should do.

A reason?? and heā€™s mad??!! More like Mad he got busted

5 Likes

Yup I agree with all of the above posters! Most men or people in general that are or doing wrong usually get pissed when they get caught! This is typical for cheaters and narcissistic men

5 Likes

So you both donā€™t trust each other. Thatā€™s not good at all

2 Likes

You donā€™t need a reason, heā€™s scum

What a terrible day to be literate

1 Like

My friend saw you and I knew youd be a liar about itā€¦ got my proof.

Are you living with him or in a relationship with him? Cos if itā€™s a relationship tell him the truth of your just living with him then tell him cos your bat shot crazy :joy:

Iā€™d tell him that he started it.

4 Likes

In the end you donā€™t need a reason. Helloooooooā€¦.heā€™s gaslighting you and your losing focus on who he is, and what heā€™s done.

10 Likes

Now yā€™all both creeps. Couldā€™ve just called him out like a normal person.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil: hereā€™s the deal, if you feel the need to do this then HE is NOT the one.
Why lie about why you did it? I mean, seriously, he was the one caught. BUT, I think we both know what YOU need to do. Move on, leave this man behind. Two wrongs donā€™t make it right.

1 Like

Yā€™all both need to run away in opposite directions lol

4 Likes
  1. From past experience, when you catch someone cheating, they try to turn the tables on you to throw it off of them.
  2. Why were you on there? Did you not trust him? Or were you looking?
3 Likes

Heā€™s pissed cause he got caught playing his own game. Tough cookies! Heā€™s a cheater!

3 Likes

You donā€™t need to give a reason. The real question is why does he have a POF account to begin with?

2 Likes

Neither one is ready for a commitment. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You setting up a fake account doesnā€™t even compare with the fact that he had a real account talking to and/ or meeting, doing whoever. :rofl: he mad because he knows heā€™s caught and tying to place blame elsewhere. Yup true narcissist behavior. These individuals hate being calling out.

20 Likes

Because fuck u thats why lol

I would tell him you where on there looking for someone with a bigger penis because his is too small & then tell him to leave.

Are yā€™all roommates or dating lmaoo

I truly believe this is a dumb question because thereā€™s no way you donā€™t know what you should do but I still want to add one thing. Idk how old you are but Iā€™m 44 and the best advice I can give someone younger than meā€¦or really anyoneā€¦is the time you lose dealing with these types of situations is the MOST important thing. Itā€™s obviously not going to work. And the months and/or years you waste attempting to figure it out is something you can never get back. You always think that person is the one and youā€™re not gonna find someone else. But you will find someone else who is better for you. You cannot get back that time tho. Life moves fast.

5 Likes

You both Chesterā€™s and donā€™t deserve a good man or woman

1 Like