Popcorn alternatives?

What are some good popcorn alternatives? my 1 year old wants popcorn when we hav emovie nights and i feel bad eating it in front of her but my other kids love popcorn during movies so i cant just not make it…

22 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Popcorn alternatives?

They make hull less walmart usually has it. Should be a much softer texture than cheese puffs.

2 Likes

Cheetos makes cheeto puff popcorn. It looks like popcorn but it’s just Cheeto puffs lol. Id do that.

2 Likes

Cheese puffs that are popcorn shaped. Can’t remember what they’re called

Popcorn twists is what I gave my kids when they were younger. The dissolve in your mouth

Its soft and doesn’t have kernals.

3 Likes

You could do something like these, & even fill an empty popcorn bag with them to make little one feel included.

1 Like

Gotta learn sometime
…just keep a close eye…my daughter has been eating popcorn since before a year old!!! Loved it! Still does and she is 9!

6 Likes

Puff corn is awesome

Most definitely ^^ Puffcorn. They melt in your mouth. I just had a bag last night.

We always gave our kids animal crackers or graham crackers or goldfish … my daughter in law gave hers Gerber puff snacks … now they make puff corn (I buy Chester’s). Chester’s melts in your mouth … and it looks like popcorn … but there’s no kernels to worry about … and the buttered ones taste like popcorn!

2 Likes

I let my kids have some pretty much as soon as they got molars :woman_shrugging:t5:… just make sure they have plenty of water and you’re keeping an eye on them

4 Likes

Chester’s Puffcorns are an awesome alternative.

2 Likes

Popcorn twists! They melt in your mouth.

2 Likes

You could give it to her on your lap

1 Like

They sell popcorn in the snack aisle that doesn’t have all the hulls in it. I know people who have dental work who buy that to keep from getting the hulls and seeds under their dentures. That might keep your little one’s popcorn choke free.

1 Like

Popcorn twists! They are soft :hugs:

1 Like

Cheese puffs. Of course you know absolutely NO popcorn. It’s deadly if she sucks it into her lung.

2 Likes

Cosmos… it’s puffed corn without kernels… so yummy :yum:

Smacks cereal. Tastes like Carmel corn

Those meltable corn puffs

2 Likes

l Get paid over $116 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15469 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth232.pages.dev/

Successful All thanks to you Mrs Olgusya platform sorry my testimony came late, Am so happy to be a part of your trading platform am forever grateful to you…since I started trading with you. Your platform haven’t failed me before Am so grateful for that​:pray::pray::pray:, May God continue to bless you and your family :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They make baby puffs. Or just get cheese puffs that kind of dissolve in your mouth.

1 Like

Whatever wrong with pop corn

1 Like

l Get paid over $116 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15469 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth258.pages.dev/

Corn puffs would be a good alternative.

Animal crackers, fruit snacks, chips, cereal, some candy. I know candy isnt a healthy choice, but the rest are great alternatives to popcorn. I know when we make popcorn i dont eat a whole lot of it so i substitute my favorite candys or chips, a water, and enjoy the movie that way. My son will eat popcorn, but he can have anything.

Puff corn. Pirates booty puff corn. My daughter loves it

4 Likes

They have hulless popcorn. It is shaped and taste like popcorn. The texture is like a cheese puff. Healthier though…All my nieces and nephews love it. So do I :heart:

1 Like

Puffcorn or baby puffs

1 Like

Puff corn. Smart foods makes it so does cheetos

2 Likes

Yess they have the cheetoes puffs or the ones that are shaped like popcorn! I someone like them better then popcorn

1 Like

My daughter wants what I have regardless of what she’s got, so I just don’t till she’s asleep lol

My one year old eats popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes

Puffs. Or my daughter loves rice cakes.

1 Like

Cheetos makes a puff pop corn like the cheese puffs . So good

Give them popcorn just like any other food supervised is what we did.

6 Likes

Puffcorn, Gerber puffs, cheerios, dry fruit all in a bowl like a baby trail mix

1 Like

Puffcorn. It melts, no hulls. Also great for the elderly.

2 Likes

Twists. They melt in your mouth.

Get the puffcorn. That’s okay hat my kiddos school uses on popcorn days for the little ones

We started popcorn and a movie nightly before bed probably around a year and a half. Supervised of course but all her foods are supervised. Till then I got her puffs or broke off the fluffy part of the popcorn for her. She loved it!

Pirates booty! Or puff corn

1 Like

Puffcorn!!! My kids are 4 and 7 and I still prefer giving them that

l Get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15887 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth334.pages.dev/

Puffcorn or puffy Cheetos

Puffcorn is our favorite. The littles love it cause it’s “cheesy popcorn!” Tastes great and no hulls to worry about.

2 Likes

l Get paid over $120 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15887 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth362.pages.dev/

We did pirates booty or puff corn.

2 Likes

Popcorn twists. They are perfect. Melt in your mouth.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth378.pages.dev/

I give my son popcorn. He’s 20 months

1 Like

Buy the Cheaters puffed corn. No kernals

1 Like

Goldfish crackers. Cheerios.

Chester’s puffcorn. They have a cheddar or a butter version. We do it for my toddlers lol

3 Likes

Make a bowl for him, taking the kernels off. :woman_shrugging:t4: I always fed mine popcorn. It’s wasn’t an issue.

1 Like

Puff n corn or pirate bootys

popcorn twists were and still is my go too for littles under 2

Puff corn!! Snyder and Chester are 2 brands I know that make it it’s delicious and no kernels my babies love them!!

1 Like

My 19M old loooves popcorn. He’s been eating it since a year old but I eat the harder parts and only give him the softer parts!

2 Likes

Corn pops cereal, puffed cheetos, mini nilly wafers, cheese cubed very small, cheese it bites.

My toddler grandsons love this stuff & the butter flavor really tastes like soft popcorn.

2 Likes

Chester puff corn. It can make the mouth dry, so keep giving water too.

Chester’s puff corn. Make sure you have enough because everyone else might like them

Don’t give small children’s popcorn :popcorn:

The Chester puffcorn.

I usually do Cheeto balls

Does she have an allergy?? At 1 year old, she should have popcorn ?? There are alternatives, chips, pretzels, etc

Cheese puffs
Or that puffy popcorn . I’ve only had it once myself so I’m not sure what’s its called