Pressure in my lower stomach while pregnant?

Hi I have a question I’ll be 24weeks Friday but I been feeling a lot of heavy pressure around my pelvic An hip bones and my lower stomach here lately. I can’t tell if I’m leaking or not. I was wondering if this is normal but it’s even in my back an my son is really big already for his week an doesn’t have a lot of room to move? I need some advice this is my first pregnancy sorry if this is random. -Shyy.

5 Likes

It’s just your body stretching to make room for the baby

1 Like

Completely normal mama! (: your body is just making room for the baby. Take a warm bath, and laying down with a heating pad on my back helped me! Just make sure not to fall asleep on the heating pad or anything

1 Like

Call the doctor in the morning or if u start getting pain go to the hospital it happen to me with my son

1 Like

That’s what I was told to do

1 Like

I only weighed 92 pounds when I was pregnant with my first child. I felt pressure every where. I would still check with your doctor.

1 Like

Its ok,bt if your instincts tells you you are not fine,go get checked

2 Likes

Thank you guys!!! I called my doctor an he told me to keep an eye on it, if the pain gets to the point I can’t walk or stand it to come in !

1 Like

Sounds like round ligament pain which is no fun but totally normal. It gets worse with each pregnancy. I noticed it tends to but worse with smaller framed women but that’s just an observation. Everyone can get it. If you lay or ur left side and it goes away or take a warm shower and it goes away then they aren’t contractions

1 Like

It most likely is your hips stretching getting ready…baby making room for himself…back pain is going to happen cause your baby bump is pulling on your back…I would check your with your OB but I’m sure it’s just your body getting ready.

1 Like

I had a period around 24 weeks where I had soo much pressure that every time I moved I had to run to the bathroom to go pee.
I thought I have a bladder infection, UTI. Etc etc.
nope.
Just my body adjusting for the baby. :slightly_smiling_face:
And it’s okay to ask questions.
It’s your first pregnancy!
Congratulations and enjoy

I felt a lot of pressure with my 2nd. My cervix was short and he was already low.