Problem with in-laws

I need to vent/ask a question. My husband works out of town. He leaves Sunday afternoon and doesn’t get back till Thursday evening. Our daughter is in the second grade and my in-laws pick up from school Monday to Thursday and she spends the night with them Thursday since it’s late when I go pick my husband up and they take her to school on Friday morning. My husband picks her up Friday from school since he’s home. I work Monday to Friday 9-5. When I get off my in-laws will cook supper for everyone. Sundays I drive a lot to drop my husband off at work we leave the house around 2:30 and it’s a little over an hour away. By the time I drop him off and get home it’s almost 6 in the afternoon. My issue is lately my in-laws have been calling and asking me and my daughter to eat supper with them after we have been gone most of the afternoon. If we go and eat it’s 7:30 before we get home and then it’s bath time and bed, I don’t get any real time with her. I have tried to say no on Sundays but I feel like my in-laws pressure me into say yes all the time. It seems like anytime I have plans for just me and my daughter they find a way to take it away. What should I do? I know they are trying to help but I feel like they push me into going to their house even when I tell them I have plans. Sometimes it feels like they think my daughter is theirs. Any advice would be appreciated

You thank god you have in-laws period and in-laws that are so great to you and your daughter.

If Sundays are that much a big deal. Ignore their calls/texts. Say sorry. We have plans. Then ignore the rest of the night. If them picking up your daughter and cooking and you feel obligated to eat. Then start sending her to an after school daycare. Where you can pick her up right after work and make your own dinner when you get home.

Unfortunately after school care is so expensive I can’t afford it. I have told them that I have plans and they still push. If I ignore phone calls they call back to back to back and will come to the house if I ignore them long enough. I appreciate all that they do it just gets to be too much sometimes and I feel like I can’t get any mother/daughter time