Question for moms who have had their tubes removed

Painful periods? When does it end? I had a C-section and then a few weeks later my tubes removed (April 30) I haven’t had painful periods in years and being the 1st C-section and adding the removal of tubes, I swell a lot during periods, pain with full bladder and ovulation

It doesn’t it’s been 2 years since I had mine removed
my periods are now super heavy and painful as well as ovulation pain.
I also have extreme mood swings, headaches, pimples, all of which I never had before.

Nope mine are the same, worse periods, way more clots, more cramping, and way more hormonal changes and headaches

It is different for evey person. I had mine removed 8 years ago and I never had an issue until I started going through perimenopause.

I guess I’m the odd one out. My periods are not painful anymore and they are right on track monthly. I’ve notice more bloating. But my periods are better now. I got my procedure done in October and I was one of the 1 and a million and ended up in the icu for 2 weeks after my procedure because the doc did something and my abdomen filled up with abscess and a flesh eating bacteria :weary:

Mine were awful after I got my tubes out. My ob listened to me finally and did a hysterectomy 10 months later. Best decision ever.