Questions about heart burn and pains during pregnancy

Get checked for gall stones. I had excruciating epigastric pain all pregnancy. Didn’t get checked until after birth when pain continued. I lived on mylanta.

1 Like

Some of these are normal but to me it sounds like when I had gallbladder problems. I would get checked out asap!

2 Likes

This could be sooo many things and not something you want to take advice on from strangers who don’t know your medical history. It could be nothing or it could be something. You could have acid reflux, a bad gallbladder, cardiac issues, anxiety and the list goes on. This is something you need to consult a dr with, seriously.

2 Likes

I had all this with my second pregnancy. It was just the reflux and the baby. I wouldn’t hesitate to call them in the morning and talk to them though. They may want to hook you up to some monitors. I couldn’t eat antacids. They made sick feeling. I did find relief in wheat thins though. Carried a box around with me everywhere. Try eating and drinking less all at once. Eat small meals more frequently and sip a little at a time. It should help. Sometimes milk does too. Good luck!

You really need to be checked out by a dr …don’t be scared by some of the comments here …it could be a number of things …acid is very common during pregnancy…I worked in a cardiology unit I would definitely recommend you see your own dr before your other appointment…it’s no use trying to guess without an ecg …ekg …good luck xx

I had the constant underboob pain with my first, it was her noggin, she came out with a dent because of it. She stayed breech my whole pregnancyx

I had acid reflux and constant pain in my ribs. My son actually cracked one of my ribs and he stayed pushed up underneath as far as he could. Unfortunately they didnt find out he cracked my rib until years later. Definitely would mention it all to the doctor. Prayers that all is well.

Go to ER with chest pain ASAP. Could be cardiac or lung problem. Better to go & not need than to suffer the consequences if something serious is amiss.

Why would you rely on the answers of strangers who read this instead of your doctor?? Is this for attention, or are you really that moronic?

2 Likes

All I can offer as a mom/wife who always puts herself after the kids/hubby…if your child was complaining about same issues, would you wait or take them in? Now, you do what you just answered. Feel better! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This should be taken seriously you have to go to ER and have everything checked. You’re pregnant and it is not advisable just to take any medications without the advice of a doctor you are putting yourself and the baby in danger.

I had gallstones before my second pregnancy had gallbladder taken out, when I would have gallstone attacks that’s exactly how it felt. Tell your doctor about this problem they’ll most likely check for gallstones

Boiled water and drink it worked for me z

My advise is to get it
Checked could be you’re
Heart playing up

I would suggest telling your dr. I’ve never experienced that with my pregnancies. But your dr. Could put you more at ease. Good luck with the pregnancy momma.:purple_heart:

My daughter is having this exact issues. In fact I thought this was her but she’s 36 weeks. Hers was acid reflux and a big baby. She’s tiny with a small torso. She’s been miserable too. Hope it gets easier.

When I had my third child I experienced this my Dr told me to lay on my left side to ease these pains especially with the indigestion and reflex as this would help me to get rid of the pain of it all . I still to this day lay on my left side when I have bouts of indigestion. I would try this to see if it helps until you go to your Dr appt. oh congratulation on your incoming baby much love

I used to eat raw green peppers with a little salt.

Reflux heartburn and gerd all go together I’m also pregnant 3rd baby and have had all these symptoms with every pregnancy I now take Pepcid 40mg twice a day. Drink lots of water don’t eat and lay down right after and watch your diet.