Questions for mamas who breastfeed

For those of you who mainly breastfeed your baby, do you up the nipple flow on the bottle ever, or do you keep it at newborn/natural flow? If you up the flow on the bottle, did it help wean

1 Like

I upped the nipple flow just as you would with formula. Then ended up switching my son to formula anyways

Yes i do depending on the baby’s age and how heavy flow they like

1 Like

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

1 Like

Good question! My breastfed babies had faster flow during the day, but when we used the bottles at nap time, it was the slowest flow possible. They were used to nursing down at nap time, so I didnt want them rushing through bottles because they wouldn’t nap. We managed to wean just fine at bed time and switch to sippies fairly early, but I never weaned at nap time. The way I figured it, there would be a day when they stopped napping in the afternoon, and then the bottle would no longer be an issue. I’m happy to say that none of my children (16, 14, 12, 10, 8, and 6) are still hooked on breast or bottle :joy:

My babies never sucked a bottle

Leave the teat on newborn

Nope, you should not switch the flow so it helps keep the bottle flow closer to the breast. My daughter stayed on newborn flow until 7+ months when I stopped working outside the home due to covid.

No. Your breasts do not change flow when breastfeeding. If you increase nipple flow, they will become lazy and expect the milk to just flow out without any suckling.

Your nipple flow doesn’t change nor should your bottles! Look up information about pace feeding!

My babies were just on newborn until they were old enough to hold a cup on their own, then I just gave them breast milk in their cups.