Quick and easy dinner to make?

Does anyone else get tired of making dinner every single night? I am ove rit. What are some quick and easy dinners that I can make?

1 Like

Put out ingredients for a do it yourself salad bar.

Baked potatoes and toppings for a potato bar.

Spaghetti or other pasta with heated marina and/or Alfredo sauce, (store bought or homemade) meatballs and/or chopped chicken, spinach, broccoli or zucchini and fresh fruit. I slice zucchini or yellow squash lengthwise, brush on some good EVOO and Italian spices & broil until soft. Alternatively you could use Italian salad dressing on the squash instead.

Salad of bow tie pasta mixed with sun dried tomato bits, cilantro leaves, crumbled feta & good EVOO.

Healthy frozen dinners. Everyone seems to like Stouffer’s frozen veggie lasagna, but thaw it out the day/night before. Toss some vegetables on that frozen pizza. I like ALDI’s Mama Cozzi’s supreme pizza.

Bagged salads and/or canned soup plus good crusty bread.

Boxed Mac n cheese or scalloped or au gratin potatoes with peas or spinach & ham. Add fresh fruit.

Breakfast foods for dinner. OK, maybe not donuts though.

Broiled halved ittle potatoes or nuked sweet potatoes with sliced ham & canned green beans or canned greens. Fancy up the ham with pineapple, or my fave sauce: Sherry, brown sugar and dry mustard mixed and heated. Add raisins if you like.

90 second brown rice pack +
-Indian food packs
-hot dogs cut up in a can of baked beans
-A can of heated Goya black bean soup. Add a squeeze of lime & some grated onion if you want.

Put whatever leftover meats, cheeses and vegetables you have on hand plus chopped onions in a couple of eggs, pour into store-bought pie shells or greased muffin tins without crust, bake about 30 minutes & have quiche

Pie crust shell + can of condensed cream of celery/mushroom/chicken/or cheese soup + chicken, chopped onions & a small bag of frozen mixed vegetables (add whatever fresh or leftover vegetables you have on hand also), canned or fresh mushrooms (optional), bake in store bought pie shell for pot pie. Top with instant mashed potatoes and Parmesan cheese if desired.

Substitute ground beef & tomato soup or sauce for the chicken & cream soup above and top with instant mashed potatoes and Parmesan cheese for shepherds’s pie.

Manwich and fries or a vegetable
Grilled cheese and soup
Stir fry over rice
Beef and broccoli bowls
Cheeseburger bowls
Burrito bowls
Copycat kfc bowls
Wraps ( my favorite is just the honey bbq boneless chicken pieces in a bag, lettuce, cheese, and ranch dressing)
Quesadillas ( I use rotisserie chicken and the squeeze bottle of queso )

Scrambled eggs and toast. Tatortot casserole. Tuna and noodles

Walking tacos
French toast with sausage or bacon
Cold meat sandwiches with chips
KFC bowls