Quick and easy recipe ideas?

Fan Question

• V :dizzy:

Loking for a little help with meals. I work 12 hour days and my fiance is on a completely opposite schedule. What are easy meals to make with having a 19 month old? Thank you :raised_hands:

1 Like

Look up crockpot meals on Pinterest! There’s so many!

1 Like

Anything in a crock pot or instapot. If you can get into the routine of prepping it the night before and start it the next day, it will work out great. Also, the weekends(if you are not working) are a great time to batch cook or bake. Then you can proportion the meals out for the rest of the week.

1 Like

There is a page on facebook called Tasty. They have a bunch of videos for 20 minute meals and a ton of crock pot ideas.

1 Like

Momma, get a crockpot. Lol
Seriously. Pintos, Beef Tips, Soups, Chicken n Rice… The meals are endless and so easy. The 2 best things I own…
My crockpot and a huge recipe book. :green_heart:

1 Like

All i can say is Crockpot!

Spaghetti bolognese batch cook it, freezer bag it up in portions, i do chilli this way too :blush:

My mama puts meals together in zip lock bags and freezes them till they are ready for them. She has a lot of meals you can just put into a crock pot.

Crockpot meals, but it’s best to use one with a timer.

Anything in the crockpot!

Make freezer crockpot meals! This is honestly my go to we have a new baby and hubby works full time. I pop it in the crockpot in the morning after I feed the baby and then check on it about halfway through the day while he naps ! Makes life soo easy for me ! Also get crockpot liners!!! Makes cleanup easy as heck!