Shampoo for mens hair growth?

"Not mom related, but does anyone know of a real good men’s hair growth shampoo?? My other half has been getting a receding hairline for years but now he’s got lots of thinning. Almost bald on some spots. I want to get him a shampoo to regrow but I don’t know what’s good. Any thoughts besides rogain
"

3 Likes

Dr squash for men’s hair shampoo and conditioner

Rosemary oil and coconut oil in hair for half hour then wash out

Does he want this or is it something that you are doing because it’s what you want?

This will sound crazy,but take the old left over coffee from the pot,drench his head 3× a week let it set than wash as usual, the caffeine activates the hair follicles to grow

To slow the thinning, get that man a bonnet. They have them for men. Or wrap his head in a silk pillow case at night.

1 Like

Collagen biotin and vitamin c. Really probably going to need a roaming type of help. You’re fighting genetics.

Pure castor oil massaged into scalp and left for about 45 mins or overnight , will regrow thinning hair

If there was such a thing the creator would be filthy rich lol.

4 Likes

Minoxidil 5%, same of Rogaine but cheaper, add rosemary oil in it or white rice water, for additional help. Biotin vitamins and antioxidant vitamins or in his diet will help also.

Multi vitamin, folic acid vitamin