Should I be concerned that I already lost my mucus plug?

Go to the hospital. Call your dr. Anything other than asking strangers on social media…you’re only 30 weeks! (Is this even real?! :exploding_head:)

Get your bootie to the hospital , don’t be asking us

1 Like

Before checking with fb or any social media check with OBGYN you must trust him and you pay him so why ask strangers who may try to be helpful, but not educated they are not Doctors.

3 Likes

Baby could get yellow gaundas

Call your doctor, go by what he says …no don’t need tells of others or old wives.

Really leave this off Facebook and call your doctor.

Pack bag, call doctor, you are at risk for an infection if you wait. I know covid-19 situation makes everything more difficult of what to do. But your doctor knows you and your medical history. Your baby comes first!

1 Like

Check with your dr… not Facebook. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I wonder what my life would have been if I had didn’t took the risk and traded with Mrs Diane can’t believe I’m earning weekly by investing $500, on bitcoin investment I highly recommended her

Talk to your Doctor.

Ask the FB medical professionals.

Good day readers, I am writing this comment with a grateful heart to testify of my dealing with Mama Shamina the greatest and real spiritual healer , who helped to save my marriage. A few months back, my beloved husband had no time for me and the kids, he payed more attention to his mistress than he do to his own wife and kids. Sometimes i would want to file for divorce but after a long time thinking about it , i would always change my mind because i didn’t want my kids to have a broken family. I was out of idea on how to make my marriage a happy one, so i thought of getting spiritual help, because the spiritual actually controls the physical. So i had to search online for a spiritual healer to help me save my marriage, but i did not get any useful solution for all they where after was my money. I almost gave up on everything and just kept enduring all the pains my husband was making go through with the kids more so without any help from his family too since it was not that fine way back home. On one faithful morning i decided to give my mom a call and told her how i was tired of everything going in my life and was done with being patient. She then came up with my very last idea on contacting a spiritual healer that her friend had referred her too some time back when she had the same problem , this time she directed me to a woman called Mama Shamina(+27673785858), i contacted her and she told me not to even worry she will handle it, she sent some materials for me and directed me on how i should use them as she made the prayers.
Surprisingly i saw changes in my husband after 3 nights of doing as she had instructed me. It was like a miracle, in fact it was a miracle, i never knew my husband had even ever been romantic , until after making the spiritual prayers by Mama , he said he was not in had not been in his right mind and was even begging for forgiveness, it was all funny to me at first but later i realized all thank was to Mama.
So my dear in case you are having and life struggles and feel like giving up, its never late in life, kindly Call or Whats app Mama on +27673785858, she will deliver you with her prayers

Please call the doctor. Better safe than sorry.:heart:

1 Like

call a fucking doctor don’t ask Facebook :woman_facepalming:t3: what is wrong with people that’s my question

Get to the docter now good luck

Hard to say… I’m a mom of 6 and with each pregnancy it was different, but with one I went into labor a week after I lost my plug, another a month after losing it. It can regrow, or it can also take a long time to dilate after losing it. So best to just get checked for dilation if after losing it you are constantly contracting.

It’s best to just contact your doctor. While many people have had similar things happen, EVERY woman and pregnancy is different, and only your doctor can tell give toy the best advice for your and your baby.

Of course I would have your bag packed. But the best person to ask would be your OB/GYN. Social media is not the right place to ask. Everyone becomes a doctor and you will get all kinds of answers. Call your doc. Good luck and congratulations.

1 Like

I lost my mucous plug on a Friday evening and didn’t go into labor until Monday morning :wink:

Pack a bag. And in a lot of cases it is entirely possible your pregnancy is further along. Me and my cousin both have been told we were further, or not as far, and both calculations are wrong.

I lost mine like 8 times before I went into labor. Just keep an eye on your symptoms :heartbeat:

I lost mine constantly during pregnancy with one of my sons. Tell your doctor about it at your next appointment. If you dont have any other symptoms then you should be fine.

Pack a bag. My first 2 had to be induced cause they where late with my 3rd i lost my mucus plug early and he was born at 36 wks

Because of how soon it is call your ob, if your leaking fluid definitely head to l&d as it means that your water is leaking, however with mine I lost pieces through the second and third trimester and delivered each one after 36-39 weeks into pregnancy.

You can lose pieces and it replenishes. But I’d go talk to your doctor especially if there was blood.

2 Likes

Go to the hospital that happen to me and I went into early labor

Call your doctor and be prepared to go! You’re baby is coming soon!

Just call your doctor. People on Facebook are not doctors

1 Like

I will never understand why people ask for medical advice on Facebook!

Pack a bag call the doctor

Call Dr just to ease your mind

Call doctor get professional advice. Call the dr office now