Should I confront him or ignore him?

Confront him and set your boundary. You’re right that you can’t make him care. But you can set your boundary and tell him that you do not accept that treatment from him. Talk to him and tell him you do not like being unfairly criticized and treated unkindly. Then any time he pinches you or says something unkind, remind him of your boundary. “Do not touch me unless it is with kindness.” “Do not speak to me unless it is with kindness.”

If he argues or criticizes, restate your boundary and walk away without engaging.

6 Likes

I would drop 180lbs in about 4 minutes, plus the weight of whatever he could carry on his way out the door! Ain’t no way I’d accept anyone saying anything about my body. It’s mine.

11 Likes

Girl, you could easily drop well over 100 pounds by kicking him to the curb. You are perfect the way you are!

2 Likes

3 children

Man I bet you are beautiful

I bet he’s not the same looking weight he was in the beginning
I’d definitely tell him to back off

1 Like

That’s not love. Stand up for yourself!

2 Likes

Kick him in the cock and ask if it hurts, he asks why pinch your " arm fat’ and be like, and what that didn’t hurt ?

He is abusing you…leave

I would say you should drop the 200 or so pounds of shit that you call a husband. What a dick!

If he loves you he loves you no weight will change that

1 Like

Do you really need the husband ? :rofl: catcha”

1 Like

Show him how his words hurt. Show him the hurt hes caused. Dont be afraid to let your emotions free. Sometimes the best way to get someone to understand is to feel what they’ve done is to let them feel those shoes. Make sure to pick something that hes super self conscious about, and then remind him that EVEN WITH HIS FLAWS, youd never go above and beyond to hurt his feelings by rubbing it in his face, and you love him exactly how he is, “big nose and all”. Not exactly those words lol, but you get the point. My husband had a real issue with “joking” about multiple things about me that really hurt ( I have depression, anxiety, PTSD, & i cry/mood swing a lot, or randomly get zapped of all energy and just want to go to sleep for the rest of the day) & eventually, I snapped and told him about himself, cried, and reminded him that I could be just a cruel, intentionally or not, but I love him and only want the best for him, to protect his feelings & nurture him, as a loving partner would. I think about what I say before i say it, and i wouldnt even joke about things that would hurt his feelings because i care. He never did it again. Of course, he starts to slip up with his jokes every now and then, but he catches himself and corrects it. Maybe you should let him know how hes affecting you, & remind him that its not a nice thing to do, & how if you were to do that to him, how it would make him feel.

Marriage counseling. Find out what’s behind the meanness. Maybe he’ll find out he’s being shallow, and he should be watching the kids while you work out. You can think of his face on that punching bag if needed.

1 Like

Um yeah you can make him care that’s your husband… mine at one time tried the same sh’t and I quickly was like “don’t comment on my body until you are complete perfection but until then mind your own business” and he said he was “commenting only because he was concerned for my health overall” but he understood how it hurt me and it never happened again. He supports me :100: now every day with whether I want to eat a cupcake or workout. You really want to confront him and it doesn’t have to be aggressive but definitely be firm and say “hey you’re not going to speak to me about my body or weight when I know I am struggling but it’s my struggle and I need you to support me in a different way”.
I wouldn’t put up with anything less than an “okay I’ll stop with the nasty comments and pinching you and instead only comment on how beautiful you are as the mother of my kids and my longtime wife and partner”. I mean seriously let him know how much it bothers you and make it clear if it continued that you’re out because you deserve support from your partner not more negative impacts. Also mention the fact that you feel like you have no help. At the end of the day he needs to be there for you and after such a long time together he could just need a reminder that you need him more than he thinks. That you’re not actually Wonder Woman even though I’m sure you go through your days like that! Best of luck :heart:

Can’t even believe you’re asking what to do here.
Not sure how much your husband weighs…but you can lose that weight in about 5 min.
He’d pinch my arms once and that’d be the end of him.

1 Like

Punch him in the throat! Period.

2 Likes

This is abuse! Don’t put up with it! If you can make it on your own leave him you will be better off!!! And am sure you’re strong to make it by yourself! Go Bless

I always wonder about these guys that worry and say nasty things about their partner .
If he is this nasty over 10 lbs would he be around if you had a life altering situation like a masactomy…

First off I want to say how very sorry I am.
Your husband should always be your absolute biggest fan.
The fact he is belittling you and making you feel like this is so very sad.

Please please please love yourself no matter what your size (or weight) and get rid of anyone or anything that makes you feel less valuable than what you truly are.