Should I end my relationship?

Who is her? Also, you’re giving mixed signals you either let them talk on his terms or you tell him don’t talk to her or your out. You have to be honest. Don’t beat around the bush because that’s how these things happen.

3 Likes

You’re the side chick

2 Likes

There is a lot of missing context here. Who is the her, what is the nature of thier relationship, and so on. I for one wouldn’t be with someone that allowed another woman to disrespect me. I’ve also told my partner that you can’t be friends with someone that wants to have sex with you.

Run don’t walk he wants his cake and wants to eat it too

3 Likes

Why does he want to still talk to an ex? Do they have children?? If not that’s a red flag she will wants him, and sounds like he still has a thing for her

3 Likes

I would walk away before you get your feeling hurt. No man needs two women

3 Likes

I’m guessing “her” is his female friend. I’d walk away because let’s be real… they are most likely sleeping together and flaunting in your face… the disrespect. Y’all not married and don’t have kids together… cut ties love

2 Likes

WTH are you talking about?

5 Likes

Ugh. Walk away, no run away!

1 Like

no relationship on his part dump the jerk.

1 Like

Are you the other woman? Who is her??? and why would you only want him to call her when you not around?!?! :rofl:

4 Likes

The road is not crowded

Is this supposed to be a poly relationship? Because if so, it’s not lol This relationship sounds exhausting

2 Likes

Uh who is he “ringing” it sounds like you need to walk away if it isn’t his mama he is “ringing” every night.

2 Likes

Being in a relationship is like having a car if it keeps playing up and not working right then its time to trade in for a new one.

3 Likes

I don’t get it!!??? Are you guys allowed to have sex with other people what exactly does ringing her mean?

Yes, walk away! If you have to even ask this question then you need to walk.

1 Like

There are holes in the story. I had to read it twice to somewhat understand wth you’re talking about. :woozy_face:

Here’s my advice: if your partner only calls a female friend when you’re not around, it’s a red flag.

5 Likes

So he still talks to his ex and she says they’re still having sex and you need other peoples opinions to get out of this toxic relationship?? You already know what to do!!! Don’t be someone’s doormat!!

Need more info on who “she” is? It is his child’s mother? Is it a female friend?
We can’t really offer advice with how this is written.
Either way, your partner needs to ensure no other person comes between your relationship.
If it’s his child’s mother, then calling her when you’re around is best. Or even stop calling and just text - so you can read their relationship.

My ex and I text almost daily. We share two boys, property and a business together. However, my fiancé and his GF are welcome to read our texts at ANY time they like. There’s nothing going on between us other than business and co-parenting. We (my fiancé and I … and him and his GF) all get along really well. Our partners both know there is nothing between us. I would never talk about sex with my ex to either my fiancé or my exes GF. There’s no need to, because we don’t have that relationship anymore.

If your partner has nothing to hide, maybe ask him to revert to just texting with this woman to reassure you that he has no feelings toward her. You can’t control what she says, but he should put an immediate stop to anything untoward.

… This is a clusterfuk of confusing :confused:

4 Likes

I’m confused…
But I will say…If you feel at all that something no longer suits you…Let it go

Sophia Poulos lmaooooooòoooooo

Leave him she is his side peice!!! Gross

This sums up my thoughts

You are his side piece ! Leave

1 Like

I walked away because he had 5 other ladies and didn’t want me to meet them but he would tell me all about them. They all lived within just a few miles from him. I lived 45 miles away got him in just to many Lies .

If your man is talking to another women or an ex then YES YOU NEED TO LEAVE! :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

So much missing information

End it.before it becomes worse :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and it will.

Walk away? GIRRRRL RUUUUN