Should i have a diaper party?

I’m pregnant with baby #3, I have a daughter and a son. I have basically everything for baby #3 other than little stuff and diaper and wipes. Would it be weird if I did a “diaper” party??

8 Likes

Every baby needs to be celebrated

Sound great. Ask for different sizes.

Go for it! Babies always need diapers.

Go for it, diapers are always needed :rofl:

I think that’s a Fabulous idea! Start a new diaper trend, the most needed product for atleast the 1st 3 years sometimes longer! So great idea…And, express the different sizes needed which can change every 2 to 4 months😆

Not weird at all!! Every baby deserves to he celebrated and diapers are always needed!

3 Likes

Baby sprinkle!:clap: :confetti_ball: close family & friends always love to celebrate a new little one​:smiling_face:

2 Likes

We did this for our 3rd as well. We did one raffles for those that brought diapers $50 dinner gift card and one for those that brought wipes a $25 gift card.

2 Likes

I really liked this invite wording because it seemed perfect for us which is similar to your situation. It’s inviting but not demanding but still covers that you have it all

I actually made my sister a diaper “ cake “ which decorated with little bits and pieces… it was made using three diaper sizes

1 Like

Absolutely not … It would be fun. We did a diaper raffle… We made "Adult " gift baskets… We put a mini bottle of liquor with a can soda, a $2 lottery ticket, beef jerky, chocolate, a candle… It cost less than $20

2 Likes

have only heard of baby shower for first baby only

I have a diaper party. Everybody who brings diapers gets a ticket do a drawing at the end.

1 Like

Do exactly what you want Momma it sounds fun and you’ll get exactly what you need too. Go for it! Specify diaper sizes and have fun!

Never herd of something that ridiculous
Wouldn’t you be better off buying them and the wipes
As nappies don’t come in “1 size fits all”
And little stuff
Why not just call it a baby shower
And accept
The baby stuff given to you for your baby