Should I leave my husband for my ex?

They should leave u​:joy::woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Stay single til you figure out why your the one cheating, fucking with other people feelings isn’t okay, so maybe you should just be alone, neither one are satisfying what you lack…you pretty fucking cruel for even airing your crap…

I pray that both these men end up in happy marriages with someone else and as for you, you should stay single, stop going around “destroying” people.

29 Likes

Oh honey you dabbling in some unhealthy waters… your husband did not let himself go he became comfortable with u showing his true form. You left your ex for a reason and u married. This is one thing that’s not meant for fb. When your married u take a vow to honor and protect each other till death do u part. If u feel awful, why continue? U can’t love 2 people. Marriage is work and u have to work at it to make it last. This could very well ruin you. Hopefully u come clean to your husband

2 Likes

You woman are nothing but a s#@- if a man did this half you fucking women would be bagging them to the max. You fucking bunch of hypocrite dicks

Hes an ex for a reason!!! But you should leave your husband you already broke your marriage by cheating.

3 Likes

Wait so your ex is your ex husband?the one you cheated on with your current husband? So your current husband is the guy that you cheated with white being with this specific ex ?

1 Like

Brother husbands ask him. Be open and honest be real and definitely don’t keep this lie too long it’s not good for the soul

4 Likes

An ex is an ex for a reason. Would take a piece of shit and put it back in your asshole?

You don’t deserve either of them :woman_shrugging:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t2:

7 Likes

Wow why would u go back to the ex…if your hubby now is boring then do something about it…do date nights keep spark going…communication is a must…u said he was perfect but boreing…my opinion dont do him that way…

You don’t deserve both of them

1 Like

Hope you end up alone, that is what you deserve!!!

5 Likes

Why is the ex husband the ex husband !???

1 Like

My fiance asks how much do u charge so that way he can post an ad

1 Like

You sound like trash… they should both leave you :woman_shrugging:

U cheated on your ex with your current partner what’s to stop u from doing it again ah pls just do them
Both a favor and just go u already destroyed there lives by cheating so Gluck your husband loves u your ex don’t lol :joy: enjoy

2 Likes

You sounds stupid. He’s your ex husband for a reason. Is that really a choice you should have to make.

1 Like

Stop seeing both of them and sort yourself out.

4 Likes

I hope they both send you to hell !!

4 Likes

Here for the comments​:laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

I hope they see this! You sound like a h**! Ex is an ex for a reason and clearly you’re not mature enough to settle down and be wife material if all your worried about is wanting to be with your ex cause he’s “fun”

Leave them both the f alone! They both deserve better then garbage like you :wastebasket:

6 Likes

I think this is just a spam question to get people triggered :thinking:
But if not, current boy toy husband knows you’re a cheater, he probably has a side chick too, y’all should just make it a party…:face_vomiting:

You don,t deserve either one hopefully they find out and leave you 2 timing ass.

Some things only you can decide, or they may decide it for you cheating is terrible, keep it honest and you will not keep running into brick walls perhaps.

Just have a conversation with the husband, and the ex and come to an understanding. If they love you they’ll stay. But prepare yourself for the worst. Most people can’t handle polygamist family. And most people have a sour option about it also. Do you girl.

1 Like

People saying " you don’t deserve neither of them" “leave them both alone” her ex knows she’s married !!! It’s her poor husband I feel sorry for

10 Likes

My gosh woman!! You need JESUS ASAP!!

1 Like

“Get thee to a nunnery.”

1 Like

You been watching that programme Sex life​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man oh man, it’s this comment section for me. Leave them both, they deserve better!

Though, they should both also KNOW by now that you’re a cheater, jumping back and forth between them.

2 Likes

Ask them both if they’re into 3somes​:rofl::beers:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3: your husband deserves better!

4 Likes

Firstly you need to tell them now it’s so wrong :expressionless: as your going to fuck them up bad when they find out. But does your ex no your married still if so then that’s just as fucked up and you both deserve each other.
Second of all even tho this is wrong I’m curious to no the out come and how this goes down if your going to say same thing or if your going to keep it to your self or who you choose. And no one can say there not curious :face_with_monocle: too no what goes down :grimacing::woman_shrugging:

Welllll you made a vow with one and not the other soooo you should already have your mind made up……

Girl you are not stoping. You just gonna find different men. You’re CERTIFIED!

4 Likes

You’re looking towards your ex for what you feel like you’re missing from your husband “fun.” An ex is an ex for a reason and you just admitted your husband is basically perfect but just “boring” … maybe he feels things like that about you . How about you communicate and fix your current relationship like marriage is all about instead of running and going back and forth. It’s not a fun ride, it’s work. You might need to just work on yourself and do them both a favor and leave them alone.

7 Likes

Haven’t you heard the saying “The grass isn’t greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it!” It sound like you need to grow up. Relationships get boring but exes are exes for a reason. Honestly, I’m annoyed by the fact that you are a serial cheater. I hope they both leave you! And please get checked for stds

3 Likes

Well…it seems he is an ex for a reason…now question is are you happy?

Lauren Andrew what is this sex/life the show? Lol

No dear you will destroy yourself

4 Likes

But if one of your men did this to you I bet you’d be soooo sad :thinking:

If they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you.
Just ask your husband.

4 Likes

Oh dear lord sweet baby Jesus!

It’s obvious you are simply not happy with either of these men. You have now cheated on them both. To be honest end it with both of them as you will never have a healthy relationship after all this mess.

Go find yourself and figure what exactly it is that makes you content. While doing this I don’t suggest taking any other man though the hell. Girl you know better this crap is nonsense.

I reckon because your husband is close to perfect you should leave him and go for your ex….that way your husband can move on and find someone as good as he is…since clearly you are not :woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:

33 Likes

What is wrong with you? You seriously need therapy.

5 Likes

Do you go get your garbage back out of the landfill once its picked up? Smh…your husband deserves so much better.

3 Likes

Plot twist…ex is about to ruin her marriage then leave her :joy:

14 Likes

You dont deserve either of them.

3 Likes

Honestly i don’t think you deserve advice. I hope they both ditch your ass

He’s your EX for a reason!

1 Like

This is straight out the show Sex/Life…. Need a new story

Surly this is a joke lol! U deserve neither of them and they also deserve to be on there own! Cranks

7 Likes

The way I read your status makes it sound like your proud. If thats the case. No, you shouldn’t be. I hope you God they both drop you, they deserve better. Let’s face it whoever you pick ull probly cheat on for the next “fun” guy anyway. Grow up.

1 Like

So your like a doorknob everyone gets a turn smh

9 Likes

Go to your ex because your current husband doesnt deserve you.
Your ex doesn’t have any morals if he can condone cheating so go to him.

Your husband can find somebody decent then.

21 Likes

There’s a reason why he’s an ex in the first place…
Why would you want to hurt a husband that is close to perfect you said .
Why not try to work things out first , instead of started cheating… :pleading_face:
Poor husband deserve much better than that…

6 Likes

Let them both go.

Ex is playing you. Current deserves better.

9 Likes

Maybe join a cheaters anonymous group and get help? And all 3 of you go together, cause eww that ain’t right on any level, it’s rank as.

3 Likes

You don’t deserve either one of them. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

3 Likes

Nah. Just wait. Karma will do its thing. Keep us updated.

6 Likes

I hope you get caught and lose them both. Can’t stand ppl like u.

5 Likes

I’ve never wanted someone to get an STD more in my life then you, what a disgusting POS you are.

5 Likes

Gurl your va jay jay is now an airport, quit letting everyone land in it :joy::grimacing::no_good_woman:t3:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t chest on your husband. It’s best to leave, let him go and be “boring and old” with someone he’ll be happy with. You’ll regret deeply what you’re doing…

2 Likes

Lol I love seeing the comments section of posts like this. Cuz it be the same females helping their friend cheat or advocating for her cheating that be so harsh on these posts :weary::joy::joy: but carry on :ok_hand:t4:

the one you cant see yourself without …the one u cant bear to see with anybody else

1 Like

This is so pathetic that i’m pretty sure it’s just a bored housewife lol…no one is this infantile. Are they….?

4 Likes

You sound like you just dump people when they get boring because sometimes life can be boring he obviously wasnt boring when you cheated before to get with you husband, you only want your ex back because hes probably living his best life and happy then your going to walk in ruin it then your ex will be boring and your want you now husband back lol, sounds like these man need to get together for a pint and leave your selfish ass now

Why not keep both you can all live on the same house and just sleep with ex on Monday Tuesday Wednesday and your husband on Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday this way you keep everyone happy :laughing:

10 Likes

Yes you should leave your husband, but not for your ex. I think you should let them both go so they can find someone else and have a shot at real love. You should consider some sort of therapy to work on yourself. I would be willing to bet you probably have some self esteem issues and crave attention from whoever is willing to give it to you. You have to learn to love and respect yourself before you can ever really allow anyone else to. The sad thing about this is that you probably truly can’t help yourself. It’s become a way of life for you.

4 Likes

Easy leave em both… until u learn how to appreciate someone

21 Likes

Go poly and keep both

3 Likes

They need to both leave you :woman_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

There’s a reason he’s your ex and there’s a reason your husband is going to soon be your ex…… you should not be married, if you want to sleep around stay single

11 Likes

Plot twist, they both cheating on her…

12 Likes

stay single since you can’t stay faithful ?

8 Likes

You have no shame!! You even sound kinda proud you cheated on both. One word… :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

If you want to sleep around stay single. Period.

6 Likes

Wow so your pretty much just a free for all then, real class showing there…
Karma will show it face soon enough and you will lose everything and well you deserve to tbh things like you will never change

4 Likes

yikes on several fucking bikes :grimacing:

Shit lady your farrked! Nothing but a dirty slapper!

1 Like

So you an your ex should probably let your current husband aware ur being snakes behind his back, so he can make his own decision to get the hell out of there…

4 Likes

Just crawl under a rock and be by urself ffs

3 Likes

You can go for your ex. But don’t be shocked if he is cheats on you. I doubt he trusts you.

7 Likes

Wtf did I just read :woozy_face:

8 Likes

This isn’t love. Let that man goooooo

So much hate. Like none of yall ever cheated before.

5 Likes

If your ex cheated with you he will cheat on you. He is cheating with you to get back at your now husband so he can say I cam still have you when he wants you.

15 Likes

Do them a favour. Get out of both their lives. They deserve better…

14 Likes

Do you even have to ask this? You better let that good but boring man go for a woman who will actually appreciate him. Do not be surprised if your ex cheats and you end up back at square one. Go heal Sis.

5 Likes

If your husband is perfect, keep him. A boring, faithful marriage can rekindle or be happy in the long run. Generally exes are exes for a reason.

1 Like

So actually u have already opted for cheating …either it’s ex or your next u will cheat

1 Like

He’s an ex for a reason!

You don’t deserve to be with either! Be single and then moving forward you won’t be hiring anyone. You clearly can’t be trusted if your husband started off as an affair. You need to tell them both this and that because you are not honest or loyal and can not be trusted, to let you go so they can both find someone worthy of them as you aren’t. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side but you clearly like to think it is

3 Likes

Not to be offensive but maybe you should stay single if your choosing over 2 men cause in the long run your hurting 3 people no matter what

You are disgusting!!

2 Likes

What is this , Twilight ? Vampire Diaries? lol

I’m sorry , honestly though I feel like you’re stuck in a toxic cycle with both men. Need to move on from both.

1 Like

Ummmm wtf is wrong with you? Seriously!?

1 Like

:thinking: I rebuke that spirit of confusion

1 Like