Should I leave my husband for my ex?

Get back with your ex and let the “boring” man go, you clearly weren’t ready for marriage when you got married to him. Be single and sleep with whoever whenever, don’t destroy the man who hasn’t done anything wrong let him go.

1 Like

Hey give ur husband my info and I’ll show him how a real woman acts u don’t deserve eaither one u are the type that should never be in a relationship u r scum

You should leave the one you are with now because clearly you are unfaithful and not to be trusted.

Can’t be alone with your ex husband yet working with him?

Your husband sounds amazing and doesn’t need to be cheated on by a hoe sorry not sorry

Such a shame for someone to do such a thing to someone who is amazing but apparently boring for you maybe you should have just stayed with the ex husband meanwhile he is an ex foe for reason

6 Likes

Honestly you can’t love 2 people at the same time so really you don’t love either of them. You seem like you just want attention and for everything to be about you. You don’t deserve either of those men, you should just be single so you can sleep around. It seems like that what you enjoy doing, atleast if you’re single you won’t be cheating on anyone.

5 Likes

Just talk to them and be like the girl in the movie savages :joy::joy::joy:

This is a troll post surely😂 dont give them the attention

You sound like you’re destroying yourself… AND them!…

Leave them both alone! They deserve better!

5 Likes

Poor guy🥺 (the husband)

Leave the husband and go fuck your life up with your ex,
you sound so horrible and kinda proud of what your doing and I’m sure the ex is having a good old giggle at the fact he’s banging you again when you cheated on him with this guy in the first place anyway. :woman_facepalming::roll_eyes:

You need to leave your husband so he can find a woman who has the maturity to appreciate him. And quit it with your ex. He is your ex and you cheated on him for a reason. And take at least 6 months sabbatical from men. All men. You can’t handle yourself much less know what you want in a man. Do some soul searching woman!

10 Likes

You don’t love either of them. You are selfish & probably don’t deserve either of them.

5 Likes

Ummmm stay single lady :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry to say this but you are heartless.Imaging ‘You are going to destroy one of them but who?’
I hope the two become friends and destroy you instead???

6 Likes

Maybe you are polyamorous and dont realize it. Do some research.

3 Likes

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too?

No one can take the moral high ground cause your all cheaters… maybe ask if you can have a 3 way relationship

5 Likes

Through better or worse, right?
You said he’s perfect but boring…
So instead of talking to him about it, you run off and lie and cheat because you’re a lil bored…

Why didn’t you discuss it with him instead of go ruin something good?
What happened to Through better or worse? Maybe if you tried open communication with him he would have done more to be less boring. Leave your husband so he can find a better wife

2 Likes

You can decide to be poly and see who wants to come on that journey with you
Monogamy isnt for everyone, there isnt anything wrong with needing more than one outlet for happiness…and there is nothing wrong with embracing that but clearly choices have to be made

2 Likes

You only love yourself n you will end up alone n deserve to be. Leave your husband n set him free. I hope out that the grass isn’t greener on the other side when you have to lie n cheat. That’s probably why your husband has let himself go he knows as he did the same thing

1 Like

You need to be on your own and find what you really want before you hurt anyone else

2 Likes

Just make them brother husbands…have them both…why not?

1 Like

Hahaha you could just do whatever Jane the Virgin would do go back and forth between the two. But no I don’t even know what to say about that because you should know who you love and if you married somebody why exactly would you want your ex back?

Wasn’t this the plot from sex/life ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: tell your husband I’m sure your problem will be solved quick… if he has any type of self worth he’ll throw your 2 timing ass out. I just can’t wrap my head around people like that. Hurt people repeatedly then wonder why they got nothing in the end​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:t3:

Omg u dnt deserve anyone

1 Like

You sound so toxic, stop destroying men and sort yourself out!!! :confused:

(also just so you know maybe he let himself go because he was comfortable and happy with you to grow old together and your ex was so fun but yet you cheated on him too, that’s messed up.)

1 Like

You don’t deserve either one

1 Like

You already destroyed them. You do NOT love them like you THINK you do if you aren’t faithful to them when that’s what they expect. Either choose partners that agree with the ethical non monogamy relationship and only go for those OR realize you are toxic and damaged and being a cheater isn’t a good thing at all. It’s hurtful and selfish.

I hope you believe in Karma because what goes around comes around. Karma is coming for you for being so ignorant, ungrateful, inconsiderate, and selfish.

5 Likes

I’m not even sorry for saying this but you sound like a right cow. I hope your now husband finds out, he deserves better than someone like you. By the sounds of it your ex being “crazy fun” you’re looking for some excitement but that doesn’t last forever.

13 Likes

Your ex will get you back and cheat on you and hurt you back. Sounds like you might need it. Why is life about going from man to man for you? Are you afraid to be alone? If you aren’t happy in a marriage fix it or leave don’t keep cheating on everyone wtf

6 Likes

YOURSELF. That’s the only person who deserves to be “destroyed”. You and this are :wastebasket::wastebasket::wastebasket::wastebasket::wastebasket::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Leave them both.
You don’t love either of them and they’re both better off without trash like you.

Your ex the one you’re cheating with is never gonna take you seriously :joy: he know you a well you know what you are and well don’t be surprised when he step out on you…

Is this even real? This is on Netflix. Sex/Life is the title of this series. And it’s not worth watching, believe me.

Ohhhh sweet baby Jesus.

An ex is an ex for a reason.

2 Likes

Toxic alright!! poo woman do what you want people like you never change hope you get caught tramp

5 Likes

You have a pattern and it’s clear as day. You like the excitement of being with the person you can’t be with. How much can your ex love you if he is ok you being with someone else? You all deserve each other and the truth is you won’t be happy with either.

2 Likes

Your husband deserves better

1 Like

Sounds like they both should run. Who writes this crap???

5 Likes

You should reconsider dating any of these men. You clearly don’t deserve either one of them.

6 Likes

You need to let both of these men go and figure out why you’re doing this to them. Do some healing work and get to know yourself and what you want. This is completely unfair to them and until you figure out what’s missing in your life and within yourself, you’ll continue to leave human wreckage in your wake. This is not normal.

3 Likes

She’s a bit of a idiot really isn’t she!

2 Likes

YUCKKKKK i hope neither of them keep you, and instead become friends or drinking buddies. maybe get yourself some counseling. this ain’t normal

5 Likes

Oh I watched this show on Netflix! Sex life! :joy::joy::joy:

Pull your head out or you’ll be alone… what’s to say they will take you …

If you cant choose then neither one is for you , if you really loved someone, you wouldn’t be confused

4 Likes

mature may be boring to u but mature is stability… fun is often the opposite

3 Likes

You sound like a massive hoooe :ok_hand: i hope none of them want you after finding out what your like :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

19 Likes

Honestly, that’s a question you shouldn’t have had to seek advice for. The question should have been to yourself from you… I’m not judging by no means, it seems you already have your answer by what you shared with others to read. Just remember when it comes to divorce you aren’t just hurting that one person there is whole family on his side you will lose and hurt; ultimately you will have to ask yourself is it worth it? Also remember you have shared with the other man what life is like at home so he knows what to do to win you over but would it always be “crazy fun” and “if they do it with you, they will do it to you”. You’re probably enjoying the thrill and the attention you have let known you were needing and have been distracted from the reality of what is actually going on. I’m sure that “boring husband” senses something is different. But it takes two to make the marriage work so the boredom comes from both of you, you will eventually have to tell him the truth and if he decides he wants to forgive you there are many ways to spice it up and make it “crazy fun” with your husband. Good luck❤️ I hope you choose the right decision for you and everyone involved, just be smart about it “all that glitters isn’t gold” and “a pretty face doesn’t make a pretty heart” and I’m sure there are plenty of women who wished they had that “boring husband” you speak of. I mean you married him for a reason you let selfishness get the best of you we all do at times in all kinds of scenarios, just be smart about what you decide to do I believe either way it will be you hurting in the end💙

Oh wow!

Personally I think, step away from both of them :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Your trash. End of story. You cheated on your ex husband, with your current husband. Now your cheating on your current husband, with your ex again. Fuck off out of both of their lives, you’d be doing them both a favour. People like you are the reason there is so many heartbroken people in the world. Go away with this shit.

Listen to brain not ur heart

They both deserve better. Let them both know and move on and be happy and find the women they deserve. if your really loved them it wouldn’t be a question. U sound like you need to do some soul searching and get in touch with yourself. Then maybe you might find a Mr right where your not Mrs wrong.

19 Likes

You won’t be happy with either when it is all said and done.

Why not move them both in then u can go find another to cheat on them both with honestly I feel for both of them poor blokes

5 Likes

Well, you left the ex for a reason. Your married to someone who loves you for you and is faithful. Do the math!!! The ex knows your married, yet still gets involved with you because he knows there is no commitment. Your married he’s not, this is fun and games don’t mislead yourself to thinking he’s something he’s not, you already went down that road with him. Just walk away and show your husband how to have fun with you, maybe he thinks your the boring one! What is he doing while your messing around with your ex??? He’s working paying for the living you both have waiting on you. Open your eyes before you screw up something that’s right in front of you.

16 Likes

The best advice I can give you is let both of them go. And learn to have some respect for yourself and others :nauseated_face:

18 Likes

You are the very definition of what’s wrong with relationships now a days… You clearly only care about yourself and have no concept of what commitment actually means. You do not deserve your current husband and your ex is clearly an idiot. Neither of you have a moral compass and should definitely not be with anyone, least of all you…
I feel sorry for your husband because you don’t deserve him in the slightest… It’s obvious u don’t know what your wedding vows meant either. :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

So my thoughts/questions on this is:
How can you EXPECT your husband to be anything more then “boring”?
The poor guy is probably depressed, has anxiety, or A GUT FEELING considering his “wife” is “spending almost every minute “away” from him. (And he doesn’t even know the worst is yet to come).
I must ask you “Wifey” Do you like to be alone?
Apparently… not but you EXPECT your husband to be, OK with spending his days and I’m assuming nights alone considering YOU stated your “with your ex almost every minute” it, and then to put the icing on the cake … YOU :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: expect him to be “HAPPY go fucking Lucky & so much Fun Fun Fun” when you decide to show your face.
How dare you!
I guarantee your not Mrs. MaryPoppins when your in his presence either bc naturally when you do shitty things like your doing, your true colors come to light, you will if not already become paranoid of him finding out the truth, resulting in YOU ending up alone. We all can guess that that will be your only concern, so slowly your demeanor, your attitude, your lack of sympathy and compassion will start, if they haven’t already, showing the truth. Hence why your questioning yourself now and I’m praying within a matter of time that your husband starts putting the pieces together and catches you, so he can be free and live his life to the fullest, having fun!

1 Like

Sounds like you need to date yourself girl. You really don’t know yourself and what you really want. The mere fact that you came to ask us strangers for advise on something like, shows you don’t even know yourself properly. How can you expect us to make a decision for YOU that will affect YOUR life? My advise is to give those men a break and get to know yourself first. You can’t try to see if you’re compatible with someone if you don’t know who you are.

2 Likes

I thing you need to be single for a while and get some therapy

1 Like

They should both leave you.

1 Like

They deserve better…… :clap:t3: Learn by your mistakes and move on… Once a cheater, always a cheater.

4 Likes

WHY would the admins even post this dumbass shit?

Leave them both alone they’d be happier with out you cheating on them

8 Likes

Ok so you cheated on both best to stop being a re bound and secondly they both don’t deserve not to have a cheater leave them both

2 Likes

Learn to keep your legs closed and do the right thing and tell them both. Nothing good can come from mess like this. Your definitely having the cake and eating it.

You are the problem
I wish them both all the best without you

2 Likes

U obviously don’t love your husband or u wouldn’t be cheating on him.

1 Like

Perfect example of once a cheater always a cheater and whats wrong with relationships these days. Your worrying about hurting one yet you’re hurting them both and yourself. Disgusting. The way you talk about it shows how normal this behavior is for you. Grow up, seriously, learn some morals and respect. Hopefully some counseling too.

54 Likes

You need help! Your destroying both of their lives.
Disgusting human

6 Likes

It sounds like you would be better in a Poly relationship :woman_shrugging:t5: but tbh all I see is the ex getting back at you, he’s gonna f you over on purpose

4 Likes

There’s no choice there , you have obviously made up your mind , let the good man go to some one who will appreciate and love him , your not worthy

8 Likes

Is this page just a bunch of homewrecker and cheaters cause that is all I ever see. Like wth

7 Likes

Omg divorce your current husband and let him find someone deserving of his love. Don’t ever get married again and go off and live your best hoe life if that’s what you want :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Prime example once a cheat always a cheat!

So why did you cheat on the first husband to end up going back? Grass isn’t always greener!

As for the new husband letting himself go maybe that’s your doing putting your attention elsewhere!

Do them both a favour and leave them both to be get on and meet someone decent! I really do dislike cheats!

4 Likes

I can assure you, your ex husband does not care deeply for you. You broke his heart and re married. He’s solely in it to get back at your current husband and you. Once you leave your husband, your ex will no longer be interested as he had gotten what he wanted and will always think of you as a cheater.

13 Likes

They deserve better. Sounds you need to work on yourself.

If you’re into this whole back n forth between multiple people you should check into polyamory…one main partner and assorted side partners and unmarried to any of them.

1 Like

🤦🤦🤦🤦wth is your problem??Your married and still doing this type of shit… dumbfounded!! I woulda thought you got this out of your system before you got married AGAIN 🤷 js

In my opinion, cheating on your husband is wrong. You and your husband took your vows before God. Apparently your husband is being faithful and honoring his vows. Why aren’t you? You say your ex is lots of fun, well why did you part from him in the first place? You need to do the right thing and tell your husband you are cheating. Break it off with your ex. I seriously don’t know if you will ever be happy unless you are destroying someone’s life. Please grow up and if you have children, you need to start taking good care of them and quit being self centered. You asked for opinions, I gave you mine. Best wishes to your husband.

7 Likes

You’ve already destroyed them both well done :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

So what are you going to do when you are bored with your ex? Go back to your current husband? They aren’t toys you know? You want to know what you should do? Leave them both so they can both find someone that deserves them

9 Likes

How about you destroy yourself and walk away from these men, because they both deserve better.

5 Likes

Omg all the comments I’ve been reading are so negative and toxic. All women should help eachother and give support not call the poor women all the names and judge her so badly!!!
Obviously she needs help an advice, but not bitching !!!
You need to listen to your heart and know what makes you happy,everyone makes mistakes in life, we need to learn from it and be honest with both of them, let them know how you feel,follow your heart not your mind!
Good luck !! :slight_smile:

If u loved ur ex u wouldn’t have gone looking for current hubby. If u loved ur hubby u wouldn’t have gone looking for ur ex again. So leave them both be and wreck ur own life by urself

2 Likes

You are going to destroy yourself

1 Like

I think you should leave your husband for counselling

4 Likes

Walk away from both.
You dont love either of them.

3 Likes

I think they both should make you kick rocks.

3 Likes

You don’t deserve any of them, in my opinion, they should both walk away from you :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This post isn’t even worth giving advise. You created that mess you clean it up

2 Likes

Sew your vag up, yours is expired now

2 Likes

Stay with your current husband but be honest and explain what you did. If he wants to work it out then drop the ex. Hard to find perfect men don’t drop him just cuz he’s boring. Usually the keepers are a little bit. No judgment either way though. But just sit and picture yourself old and frail. Who do you want to sit on your porch with and be with in your last days…?

1 Like

Take this with a grain of salt but here goes!!! I was married to a cheater and ended up hating him for destroying our family. If ur goin to cheat period dont get remarried my lord why do selfish people have to hurt good people, why cause problems for ur husband like mistrust, doubt, hell u name it!!! Just come clean and stop destroying good people!!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t even finish reading this, you’re a disgusting human and I hope they both leave you​:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

10 Likes

What a mess you have caused. You deserve for both of them to tell you where to go(not a good place)

4 Likes

You should go live in a cave and leave civilized people alone.

4 Likes

They deserve better. You are a horrible person.

2 Likes

U belong to the skreets

10 Likes