Should I leave my husband for my ex?

Sorry, but karma has a way of coming back around.
This could happen to you!

3 Likes

You do realize this isn’t healthy for any of you!

I’ll be real honest here, and as nice as possible. If your current husband knows you were cheating on your ex with him he really shouldn’t be surprised. How you get them is how you lose them goes for everyone.
That being said you should probably be single for a while and get some therapy. If “as close to perfect as can be” still won’t keep you from cheating, you have serious issues.

27 Likes

Polygamy? I mean probably shouldn’t have started it by cheating, and then cheating again…

2 Likes

I hope you get caught nd they both leave your cheating ass

I honestly feel bad for your husband, because he kinda reminds me of my husband, hell be 29 this year, hes such a great man, but hes so tired because he works so much, so I make sure to take extra special care of him, I definitely dont go talking to my ex behind his back… your ex is your ex for a reason…

15 Likes

You dont deserve either

3 Likes

Divorce him. Leave both alone. Let them find someone who will TRULY love them and then only.

As for you, may you meet karma.

3 Likes

If you really loved either, you wouldn’t be doing this to them​:woman_shrugging:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Cock a doodle do…any c_ck will do??Is that u???

1 Like

Karmas a bitch girl!! This will blow up in your face. You need to stop messing with peoples emotions. You don’t love either of them this is a big game to you. I hope they both run!

Divorce your husband for his sake. Then find some therapy and a poly group.

3 Likes

You don’t deserve either one or anyone else

1 Like

I think you should choose you and find yourself with out a man.

Yikes. I’d say neither and take some time to work on yourself.

1 Like

They should both leave you and you should remain on your own!

1 Like

Hey Girl,
I had to read your post a few times…
Just to get it into my head.
Firstly, why did you feel the need to cheat on your Ex ?
What was missing for you ?
Secondly, you obviously found something with your second Hubby that your Ex didn’t have …
Now you’ve been with your second and although he’s everything but also let himself go…
You are now feeling more attracted to your Ex.
This happens so much in relationships…
It’s called the ’ excitement of the Honey Moon period "
The lust, the excitement, the intimacy, but unfortunately it may fade in some Relationships unless it’s worked on…
You need to decide what YOU want ok.
Because at the end of the day you’ll still be searching for that feeling ALWAYS but not only hurting these men in your life but also you tooo.
Take a step back and really look at what’s happening within yourself please.
You’re chasing something but at the end of the day reality will hit and it won’t be nice for all involved…
Best of luck xx

2 Likes

You dont find your soul mate by stepping outside your marriage! Omg! Sounds like the husband is a keeper! And you need to settle down and enjoy what you have!

2 Likes

Wow u sound like a horrible person. Watch for karma , I hear she’s a real B***h!!!

10 Likes

Plot twist. The ex only came into your life to destroy your marriage just as you did the one before. Once you divorce your husband the ex is going to leave you high and dry and alone. Just as you left him before.
#karmaisabitch

46 Likes

my husband will be 29 next month & he works in 100 degree heat everyday to take care of his family, so of course he’s tired & not always the funnest, BUT would that ever make me go out & cheat on great man? hell no!

sounds like you should let your husband go & let him find someone to treat him the way he truly deserves to be treated & you should find some help with your cheating habits. there’s a lot of woman out here who would give anything for a great man, yet women like this are the ones who unfortunately usually end up with them & hurt them.

5 Likes

Yourself… you’re going to destroy yourself. Time to grow up. Love isn’t all about having a grand old time for the rest of your life. There’s a time where we find the perfect person and are supposed to be content and comfortable. Fun isn’t an every day thing when you’re married and have responsibilities. Pick your EX because like you said your husband is too close to perfect to be dealing with this and it sounds like he deserves better.

3 Likes

He’s not boring. You just get bored. Otherwise you wouldn’t have cheated on your ‘crazy fun’ ex with your current husband. Make better choices.

4 Likes

See your therapist before anyone else
Like yikes :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

If your husband is so boring why did you cheat on your crazy fun ex? The problem is you not either of them. Just be single since you get bored in a relationships easily. Also hope your ex is in it just to break up your marriage then leaves you high and dry with no one….cause ya know karma is a bitch and sounds like you’re late for a visit.

1 Like

I hope you lose both

8 Likes

What the actual fuck? Leave them both as you deserve neither. Cheating…no words other than pathetic. No excuse for it.

Thinking you’ve never been cheated on? It’s not the answer. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Your selfish and deserve neither…you cant just fuck with people’s lives and emotions like that just because your “bored”…but then again im pretty sure karmas going to come for you…i sure hope she does

If you’re willing to cheat on both of them then neither of them are right for you. If you’re with the right person you’ll have no desire to cheat.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find the answer if watch ‘The Notebook’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: **spoiler alert, she chooses the fun one who drives her crazy

I think they both deserve better honestly! :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I hope neither wants you now… :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

5 Likes

You should stay single .

4 Likes

Exes only come to destroy your current marriage

2 Likes

You say your current husband is boring. But are you sure you are not confusing boring with loving, settled and reliable? I think you need time by yourself to make up your mind. Shame on you though for cheating. I hope no kids are involved.

29 Likes

I think you should step away from both and find out who you are and what attracts you to men happiness is in you not a man

2 Likes

Leave them both and work on yourself. This is a mess. Honestly, I have no sympathy for you. Time to grow up… Marriage isn’t always about happily ever afters, it’s about working together to keep the relationship going. Marriage is hard work but it’s rewarding.

6 Likes

Well you DONT DESERVE ANYONE AT THIS POINT!!
Don’t cry when it happens to you!

8 Likes

You vowed to your husband.
Treat him well
And if you can’t do that you should stay alone and away from everyone… You litterally have made a shit show…

Maybe your current husband has ‘let himself go’ because he loves you and feels secure in your marriage. It happens, maybe have a polite chat with him, or suggest going out and ask him to wear a favourite outfit you know won’t fit him and then suggest getting back in to shape together. :woman_shrugging:
Or if you really can’t stand that he’s not as appealing to the eye anymore just leave.
Just remember as much as people are slagging you off in the comments, you aren’t the only person in this situation, its common as hell.
Good luck xx

4 Likes

Did you know our actions at home create the ugliness you think you see.

When we look for flaws, that’s all we find. Humility will teach you that your husband sees flaws in you but is smart to love you for those, regardless how cool you think you are in comparison.

Your ex is an ex for a good reason. Being with your husband has given you the courage to look and feel amazing which your ex didn’t bring out in you and yet is now reaping your husband’s benefits from taking good care of you.

You’re taking advantage of the amazing ways your husband has been instilling in you by his care for you, yet instead of lifting him up too, you dismiss him creating an undeniable hurt that only God could forgive you completely for.

You’re allowing your ex to get the best of you when instead your husband should.

The subtleties are not lost on your husband. Which is why he’s supposedly letting himself go.

You should leave your ex. Get some real therapy for why you’re doing this in a marriage, and then be honest with your own flaws so your husband can feel the same energy you’re giving your opportunist ex, that your husband should have been getting all along.

8 Likes

You’re going to end up alone, because…. Karma.

9 Likes

You don’t really deserve either one. You should just stay single since you only care about having fun.

9 Likes

They both don’t deserve you

1 Like

I’m sure your current husband will not want to be with you anyways after finding out you cheated. Pretty crappy to mess with these men’s emotions.

1 Like

Choose yourself n let both go. Figure out why you keep cheating first.

6 Likes

They both deserve better. You’re a loser.

7 Likes

PATHETIC…now what if it was ur husband cheating??? I bet ud be fuming mad, n oh poor me what’s wrong with me, how could he do this to me… SERIOUSLY ur being selfish!!!
No ignorance meant but Damn lady wrap ur head around it… ur the only one that deserves to be hurt… guess that old saying works for you!
Once a CHEATER always a CHEATER.

None leave them both be to find a loyal partner and be happy

You don’t deserve either one of them. They deserve better.

6 Likes

Sounds like u need to be single for awhile.

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll cheat on whoever you choose anyways.

9 Likes

You are playing with their feelings you should be ashamed and end up alone the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Ummmm u need to step away and not date anyone and he ur ex for a reason

1 Like

You are a vile woman, and a repeat cheater. Maybe stay single so you can do your dirt without destroying lives.

Yuck

6 Likes

I think you should choose therapy

12 Likes

Seems like you’re a repeat offender with the cheating. If you don’t want to be in a relationship with ONE other person, don’t. Don’t be married or in a supposed relationship. The fact that you’ve cheated on both of them shows your lack of commitment to either of them or your relationships in general. With any luck, they won’t both leave you for being so selfish. You don’t deserve your current husband, you should honestly let him go so he can find someone that deserves a good man. (Although, karma for him for you cheating with him on your ex, obviously this love triangle is a mess. Karma for you being in a sticky situation. And honestly I hope karma for your ex for being with you knowing you’re married.)

2 Likes

Why not have both? :innocent: the more the merrier :smirk:

1 Like

so you cheated on both with the other, you should end things with your ex and divorce your husband as well since you cant be faithful.

2 Likes

Oh wow you have some serious issues that require much therapy. Your actions reflect the person you are inside and I have to say…I hope you don’t have kids because you’re literally the worst example of what a human should be. Good luck in your endeavours - pretty sure you need Jesus.

3 Likes

Yuck you need therapy to figure out what the hell is wrong with you.

3 Likes

Be honest to both and let them go find someone loyal…sorry cheating is not okay…

3 Likes

I think maybe you should give up your husband to someone who will appreciate him and I also think you should just be alone.

13 Likes

Cheating is about ego and power. It’s time to examine why you need all that attention.

5 Likes

Those poor men having you in their lives. The only thing you deserve is a yeast infection. Might help you stop putting it about for abit but probably not.

6 Likes

I think you need counseling…

8 Likes

A ex is a ex for a reason maybe he is just trying to get even with you for cheating on him and then when you leave your husband he will leave you I guess the saying is true once a cheater always a cheater.

6 Likes

I’m just here for the nasty comments lol :joy:

6 Likes

If you loved your husband you wouldn’t have cheated at all

2 Likes

Ah so you are one of those. And by those I mean someone who will always cheat and have a reason for cheating, but God forbid it happen to you right? They both need to leave you. You need to be single and get some therapy or something

7 Likes

You need to be single, because you obviously don’t care to be faithful. If you can’t be with just one man then be poly, just not with either of these guys. Actually they obviously aren’t any better than you since they were both willing affair partners. Maybe the 3 of y’all deserve each other. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Why did you leave your ex husband?
In my opinion an ex is an ex for a reason.
Also if your current husband is almost perfect why would you leave.
I was once told by someone:
No one is your 100% match you may find 80% … 80% is awesome! So you want 100% you go look for someone and now you find someone with the 20% you were missing before… but guess what they don’t have the other 80%!
You say your ex is crazy & fun is that because he knows your safe (you’re married) and it’s more fun to see if you get caught?!
How old are you, you seem very immature with all of this cheating.

I personally think you are playing with fire! You have a husband that you said yourself is pretty much perfect! You have an ex that is a douche (who sleeps with a married woman?!)

if you leave your current husband this will hurt him so much (make sure you tell him you’ve been cheating on him) I personally think if you leave your current husband to go back to your ex, your ex will change and be not as much fun and who’s to say he even wants a committed relationship?!

I personally think you do not deserve the man you are married to? I hope you end up all alone and miserable. It may teach you a lesson or two.

5 Likes

Cant turn a ho into a Housewife

6 Likes

The soap opera continues

You just need to be single

2 Likes

Leave both of them, they both deserve better than you yanking them around.
Then figure out why you are the way you are

7 Likes

Your seriously asking strangers to direct your life. Praying for you.

5 Likes

You are the definition of “once a cheater always a cheater”. I don’t believe you deserve anyone’s help :woman_shrugging:t2: figure your shit out, you’re a grown woman, you don’t act like it but……
Stop this nonsense.

So basically you’re one of the billy goats in that story where they’re trying to get the greener grass on the other side of the bridge. You’re NEVER going to be happy and you can’t have everything. If you aren’t over the moon in love with your husband and could even fathom cheating then I say you need a divorce or a conversation about an open relationship needs to happen. This whole post is disgusting. So many good men and women never find happiness and yet here you are, undeserving af. Smh

8 Likes

I hope your ex gives you a disease :wink:

7 Likes

Your husband deserves better

5 Likes

Wow. All I can say is that it’s way too early for this shit :joy:

sounds like you need to be alone and leave these two people live their lives…bc your a shit person that cheats and sleeps around. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe stop being a hoe :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

You need help! Woman like you destroy good men. Just walk away and leave them both! Be single till you know what you want and sort your head out!

7 Likes

Trust me, you’re not destroying anybody. You’re doing your husband a favor. Leave him so that he can find an actual good woman and stop wasting time with you. It’d be really cool if your ex was just trying to get you to leave your husband for him, so that he could leave you after, for cheating on him in the past. That’d be some great karma.

18 Likes

You do not deserve either. Sorry that is the way I feel.

1 Like

I can’t stand cheaters. Low life’s. You’re so wrong for what you are doing!! Shame on you.

8 Likes

Why don’t you also get with their brothers and best friends? Maybe even a couple cousins, or wait… oooh! I’ve got it! Both of their bosses! Ya… that’s it. Screw their lives up to the max. What do you care? You’re just a narcissist anyways…

8 Likes

You’re just gonna cheat again. This made me sick to read

3 Likes

Let them both go. They both deserve better.

6 Likes

OMG!! How can you toy with people like that? Get counseling! Both of them sound like real prizes, if they would support you cheating on the other one! What the hell is wrong with people? Have we no morals anymore? I bet you are under the age of 40– just a guess.

3 Likes

Is this a bad joke??? It has to be!

2 Likes

How about cone clean that you a nasty person that obviously doesn’t care who you hurt to get what YOU want. I feel sorry for anyone that knows you personally. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

You know this is wrong??

You dont deserve either :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well put Haley Danielle Morgan

1 Like

You should stop playing with these dudes and figure out why you feel the need to ho it up!

3 Likes

Leave your husband. He deserves better. Yeah it will break his heart but inbox me his details… I would gladly help him mend his wounds… as you say he is near to perfect…I could do with some of that… & there is so many things we can do in regards with him being boring😋

Go take your ex back just for the fun of it…in time, you&your fun wil be alone without your ex…again🙄

12 Likes