Should I leave my husband for my ex?

I hope they both leave you. You need some help

4 Likes

Why is the ex husband an ex???

Yuck… They deserve better then a little girl like you… I hope they both leave you for a real women…

2 Likes

And what happens when you ex turns old?
You’re gonna cheat again…

Omg leave them both alone and call dr. Phil or something

2 Likes

Leave them both your dogshit and deserve nobody

3 Likes

First she needs to stop her vicious cycle …

3 Likes

You don’t deserve any of them for cheating . Leave both of them they will be happier with you out there lives.

1 Like

Your gonna be alone in the end. Karma what goes around definitely will eventually bite you in your ass.

1 Like

You don’t deserve any of them!

1 Like

You need to be alone. They both deserve better.

1 Like

Well they BOTH know you’re a cheater…you’ve been married to both of these men and cheated with each one on the other! You have a problem…its not the crazy fun ex one or the boring current husband that had issues…it’s you. You seem to be the destroyer of others lives as well as your own. Just get divorced and stay single and if they both want to have sex with you after that so be it!! Of course your ex is going to see you, it’s a good way to get back at the one you screwed behind his back.

8 Likes

Neither you need to work on yourself

2 Likes

Team Brad or team cooper!?? Cmon this post can’t be serious?

You’re messy & you should be single.

1 Like

You don’t deserve either of them sorry to say…

1 Like

You don’t deserve either of them they can do better!

They both need to get away from you

2 Likes

Wow,you don’t deserve any of them. You need help and a reality check

Wow! I feel sorry for both of them. These questions are absurd.

I really hope this is a troll/fake situation…ect…, if not I feel sorry for those men. Smh. :unamused::unamused:

Be single and work on yourself.

2 Likes

Neither of them
Wouldn’t surprise me if you end up all alone cuz they both decide for you

They both should run the other way 🏃‍♂️

There is more to a relationship than sex.
Quit bed hopping.

You’re toxic as hell and I hope they both leave you.

1 Like

I lost plot to even reading this…we all need jesus :joy:

1 Like

Leave your husband for your ex… And I hope your ex see’s you for the shallow person you are and leaves you… :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Leave them both and sort yourself out first :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sounds like you watched too much of Sex Life on Netflix.

Don’t do it it ,your husband can change so the exciting things .your x will never appreciate you

I don’t think you deserve anyone at this point. You are cheating on a man who loves you with your ex. So what if he’s boring, at least he’s faithful to your sorry ass I hope your husband finds out and ends it with you

1 Like

Leave them both and fix yourself.

You need to leave both these poor guys alone. Fix yourself, then try again. Stop hurting people.

You’ve already destroyed both relationships :pleading_face:

Sounds like you have a promiscuity problem.

You don’t love either of them. You should walk away from both and let them find the happiness they deserve, cause they sure won’t find it with you…

1 Like

An Ex is for a reason :woman_shrugging:t2:

Your the problem and quiet frankly I don’t think people like u deserve happiness and I hope u die a lonely person one day

Once a cheater always a cheater! Get professional help!

I would say that both your current husband & your ex-husband would be well rid of your cheating lying arse!

You for the streets :100:

Your cheating. I have no words for you, your husband on the other hand, that poor bloke ! I hope he finds out, leaves you, and lives happily ever after with a real woman. someone that doesn’t justify betraying , lying and cheating . Because you my girl, are the problem here. Disgusting.

10 Likes

Sounds like the show Sex/Life

Neither. They can both do better.
Get help.

2 Likes

Leave both of them… you are not worth it to either of them

Mag arrozcaldo kana lang te may itlog din yun kesa makasakit kapa ng damdamin :crazy_face::expressionless:

1 Like

The one that makes you feel alive !

You are actually going to hurt both of them and yourself. Best to come clean to your current husband about it and see if he even wants to work things out with a cheater…

4 Likes

Not being mean Ew your fkd

Once a cheater, always a cheater!!!

Fix yourself …you are the common denominator to ruining your relationships…hold yourself accountable and be honest with both men that you aren’t worthy of their time until you fix you. Then if either if them still want to make it work…count yourself lucky. Selfish behavior on your part both times and remember you are the cheater.

1 Like

In my opinion you don’t deserve neither, neither of them deserved someone like you, both of them could most definitely find better, you are extremely toxic, selfish, untrustworthy, and just overall a massive cheater, and manipulater who clearly just takes advantage of people whenever you can. You need some serious help and I hope that they both learn that they are better off without the likes of someone like you :face_vomiting:

I think you need to be single… It’s not fair on either of them. Imagine if they did it to you…
Be single enjoy your life don’t hurt others in the process

1 Like

I’d say do everyone a favour and stay single, please don’t ever bring kids into this world. U are more about yourself so kids and men stand no chance. You are the type of woman who gives others a bad name!

1 Like

you are terrible… I’m thinking of other names just being somewhat nice.

You feel awful for cheating but are still doing it AND trying to condone it.
The simple fact is… I can guarantee if your husband cheated on you with his ex, you’d be on here crying and not asking silly questions.
You say you have to choose but I don’t think you do. Your ex is only sleeping with you so he can go ‘Ha ha’ when your husband finds out… which he will… because you cheated on him with him.
Don’t be so naive.
Neither will want a cheat…
So technically have destroyed yourself .

I guess that saying once a cheater always a cheater is true for you. Let your current husband go, he deserves a woman not a slutty girl.

I can’t believe someone even had the balls to have this posted smfh. Anonymous or not this is seriously so fucked up. You need help. Both of them deserve better than you. I feel sorry for any children involved as well. Definitely NOT a good role model if you are a mother. Not what they should be taught is okay. Thus whole post just pissed me off, and many others from what I can see. You just don’t need to ever be in a committed relationship. Like ever. Get help and let these men go find the love they deserve cause they won’t ever get it from you. :woman_shrugging::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just invite them both in your bed at the same time. I’m sure they won’t mind.

2 Likes

you made your choice when you cheated…

Do them both the world of good and leave them alone. Your toxic!

2 Likes

Yes because if you loved your husband you would have never slept with your ex.
Your husband deserves better and you sound like you need to stay single and just mingle

2 Likes

Do people seriously ask these questions?

Go get some new peen :woman_shrugging:t5: too many men out here to go back to an ex

1 Like

U are pathetic…u are keeping that men from something better than u please leave them both alone n go on with ur crazy fun life .

Plot twist: the two men get together and leave her.

1 Like

This was a trainwreck from start to finish

Ypur ex is a fake! Believe ne .no one gets along so good as a triple cheater .they are happy because they can have the cake and eat it too idiot

You don’t deserve either of them b

Neither deserve your nonsense.

Good grief. STOP BEING A CHEATER. :woman_facepalming:t3:

You don’t deserve either one. I think you need to go work on yourself.

1 Like

You don’t deserve either of them

Leave the good man you don’t deserve him :grimacing:

1 Like

Keep both of em :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Karma gonna find you hunny. Watch out.

Personally don’t say you love them . Don’t get it twisted . You don’t know what love is . You can’t cheat on someone you :heart: you don’t even love yourself . You nasty :face_vomiting: I don’t see this going to end well for you . once they find out they both probably leave your a$$ . You need to fix yourself. Or stop having serious relationships if you wanna screw around. Stop messing with people’s feelings.

Youre a sociopath. YOu lack self love so you seek elsewhere. This post is you trying to validate your action. Just shows you share yourself with whoever pays attention. Clearly you lack any empathy. You are the female version of a fokkboy. YOu need therapy to work thru your abandonment issues/daddy issues. WHile therapy, check for STDs. Inform past partners.

Remember you reap what you sow

2 Likes

You’re kind of a piece of shit person for this. :rofl:

You ain’t shit bro :weary:

Omfg you’ve gotta be trolling :rofl::weary::rofl:

Who cares…who ever you choose gets a tramp anyway.

What everyone is trying to say is…

YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT AND THEY BOTH DESERVE BETTER THAN YOU !!!

I mean cmon ladies her ex has to be worse man. He knows she’s married and he’s still talking to her and sleeping with her :woman_facepalming: … he’s just as worse. Trust me girl your ex is going to do the same to you and he’ll remind you what you done from the beginning.

The principle is YOUR JUST A CHEATER WHO SHOULDN’T BE WITH ANYONE AND DONT DESERVE TO BE WITH ANYONE.

Slamat on yr bday may Allah always except all yr duas Ameen love you

They both deserve better!!

Dump them both stop cheating

Neither they both deserve way better then you cause by the sounds of it your just a nasty ass piece of trash and obviously vowels mean nothing to you

You’re an idiot :woman_facepalming:t5:

Girl u ain’t gonna break nobody but your damn self

Your problem is you.

Choose neither. Not healthy for either of them to be involved in this.

Dear lawrt, you’re really asking this type of question? My goodness, you really need some major mental help :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:.

1 Like

Yeahhh, you’re pathetic. Leave them both alone

1 Like

U sound like u have some issues lol

4 Likes

Leave them both the fuck alone holy shit

Disgusting. If husband #1 kept you happy, you wouldn’t have been looking for #2. Then you get #2 and cheat on him with #1. Maybe you should take your marriage vows a little bit more seriously, and stop being a lying cheater! You don’t deserve either of them because you’re just plain trashy.

10 Likes

:joy::joy: all these comments not going the way she thought. Take a hint, we are not going to give you advice on who to cheat on and who to leave. It’s not cute that you cheated, it’s very sad and repulsive honestly.

5 Likes