Should I press charges?

:pray: momma get a restraining order

That was considered abuse and property damage

YES!!! HE ABUSED YOU!!
No one has the right to put their hands on you!! Period!!

PRESS CHARGES!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s still assault. Press charges or heā€™s gonna think he can do it again and get away with it

Press charges Property Damage/destruction of property hindering you from making emergency phone call intimidation and threats and actual physical abuse tackling you causing the burn he doesnā€™t have to punch you for it to be abuse all of the things you listed are abuse

Leave. You donā€™t need to take that stuff.

Call the police!!! Press charges and be done with him, it will only get worse every time!!!

Girl he didnā€™t ā€œpunch you in the faceā€. But he definitely abused you. No the burning was maybe not intentional, but it would not have happened had he not tackled you in the first place. He absolutely abused you and yes you should in fact press charges. You should do anything to get away from this monster.

Yes he abused you. Call the police and have him arrested. He left and CAME BACK!!! He planned on abusing you!!

1 Like

Press chargesā€¦ take pictures and file a report and get a restraining order. You donā€™t need your baby thinking this is acceptable behavior. Good luck!

1000% abuse. It comes in many forms. Emotional,physical,mental,finanical. Save yourself before its to late.

1 Like

An adult doesnā€™t act like this.

That is 100% abuse and he should be charged for what heā€™s done

1 Like

Press charges. The smashed phone and broken car window is enough. Any way he puts his hands on you with aggression is assault, donā€™t wait for it to get worse again.

1 Like

Him burning you was not an accident

1 Like

Get out now and get a protection order. It will only get worse

2 Likes

That is abuse!!! File for a restraining order. Press charges. Get away!

Yes on every levelā€¦this is abuse

1 Like

Press charges ASAP document everything. Photos texts everything.

1 Like

He will go to jail just for breaking your phone. Pressing charges on somebody you love isnā€™t easy. No one here can valid your gut feeling. Do what you think is best. Ive been there and it gets in way way worse. If he will go that far, he will go further. My advice is to run far far away because if heā€™s acting like that the sooner you leave the better youll be because no matter what EVENTUALLY you will have to escape the situation regardless.

1 Like

Dpnt wait press charges asap totally abuse and yes it will be worse if you let him have a next time

Is this a joke ?!? Sweetie of course he assaulted you ! Call the police ASAP ! You are not only endangering yourself if you donā€™t but your child ! Do you want your child to hide the abuse from you because you are teaching him its OK and acceptable ! Praying for you :pray:

1 Like

If you donā€™t youā€™re telling him this behavior is allowed to happen

RUN!!! As fast and as far as you canā€¦

He donā€™t punch you in the the this time.

Yes thatā€™s abuse

He destroyed property and assaulted you, yes I would press charges

1 Like

Call the cops immediately!

Call the cops immediately

This can be considered terrorist threatening also

Iā€™m a survivor of an abusive relationship and let me just say thisā€¦ YES, YES IT IS!! Having to ask proves the abuse even more! I didnā€™t understand until I left my situation, but looking back, I always tried to justify things and thatā€™s a product of abuse in itself!! Do yourself a favorā€¦ stop it now before itā€™s too late!

1 Like

Please get away as fast as you can he is mentally not stable.

1 Like

He tackled you. Thatā€™s abuse. Saying heā€™d hurt you is abuse.

3 Likes

This is still abuse. Please for the love of God press charges.

1 Like

Press charges. He broke ur stuffā€¦ u have bruisesā€¦ he will do it again if he got the chanceā€¦ dont give him that chance

Get the police involved and press charges. He did abuse by tackling you. Do not wait.

Babe, he DID abuse you! I know it canā€™t be easy pressing charges on someone you love (or once loved). Press charges, YESTERDAY! :heart:

1 Like

Call the police and press charges

Thatā€™s definitely abuse. Threats alone make it abuse.

1 Like

Definitely abuse. Call authorities

Make a police report the go get a protection order dont play around wasting time next time he could really hurt you.

Press charges and stay away from him!

Everything you just stated IS ABUSE!

as a survivor of domestic violence who didnā€™t call time and time again, until it was too late and that time he didnā€™t stop. PLEASE CALL!!
I almost lost my life, I lost my memory, and my babies lost their innocence, and they do NOT change! They let it build and build, please protect yourself!

If you need a safe friend to talk to, my DMā€™s are open :purple_heart: wishing you the very best :sob::sob::purple_heart:

Tackling is still abuse

YES! Diffently or it will just get worst

The minute he put his hand on you he abused you. ( DV survivor) :cry:

1 Like

You even questioning it is is proof thatā€™s def abuse no one has the right to do what he did

Yes press charges!! Do it now so the evidence is still there!!!

You donā€™t even have to touch a person and itā€™s assault if you have the fear you were going to be assaulted in the eyes of Australian law that is assault went through it with my ex. This should be reported to the police this time it was bruises what about next time or the time after that?

Press charges get him out of your life before he seriously injures you. You could end up disabled or dead.

CALL THE POLICE! There is no reason he should have done that. That is abuse plain and simple.

Definitely press charges. Asap.

Press charges. Please seek help asap! Domestic is a serious thing and breaking someoneā€™s cell phone so they can not contact for help is a felony (at least for sure a felony in the state of Michigan)

1 Like

Thatā€™s all abuse even if he didnā€™t put his hands you !! He made you feel Uncomfortable in your own home and you asked him to leave he then came back !! Call the police

Yes definitely! Ftp!!!

1 Like

Press charges please. Thereā€™s no saying weā€™re this could end.x

Abuseā€¦.when he decided to tackle you, whatever happened from that tackle is his fault. The burn on your arm is his fault. You need a protection order ASAP for you and your son.

Are you really calling him your boyfriend? Get away from him, you donā€™t need to be treated like that and you need to keep your kids safe

Everything you said is abuse. PLEASE report it.

1 Like

He put his hands on you, yes thats domestic violence, Iā€™d definitely press charges!! Next time, and there will be a next time, you may not be so lucky.

1 Like

Press charges! He put his hands on you.

Get away from him. Call cops gets a restraining order. You donā€™t need to be with anyone who hurts you. It does matter how bad -ever. Your child needs to know what is ok and thatā€™s not ok drug sober or not. Itā€™s not a joke or a game. You are important and matter.

Please change your locks and donā€™t have any contact with this person. After or while pressing charges.

Should have called already

I am in law enforcement that is domestic violence when he put hands on file report and press to the max next time u may not make it out alive

Its against the law for someone to take your phone especially when you need to call for help. Thats a charge on him, he also tackled you to the ground which is yet a another charge and its a form of an assaultā€¦ plus he kicked your car windows out. So yes, I would press charges against him. He even threatened you.

Absolutely that is abuse anytime a damn man puts his hands on a woman in any kind of way itā€™s abuse I would press charges.

I would have called the second he left

2 Likes

Everything you said is abuse and not okay. Get a restraining order and stay far away from him

All it took for me was he knocked me down and my children were holding on to me. I left my home know money, job or family members to help. When it stated I went to a womenā€™s shelter and it was so bad I didnā€™t want my children in that kind of place. They really let me down though they help me out legal advice. He spent our money for house payment on drugs and lied about to his family. He got the house because I left, but I got my children. He lived there a year and loss house , job and family over abuse and drugs. Do not hesitate run and dont go back!

omg this is so bad honestly phone the police, teach him that u will not tolerate this disgusting behaviour :heart::heart::heart:

Press charges and get a protection order ASAP!

Next time you might not be so lucky to be able to speak out! Seek help asap and press charges so this evil man cannot go and do the same to anyone else please this is serious :pray:

Restraining order to start please , go to the police station and file a report , and press charges for physical abuse ,call your primary as well , please be safe hun

He physically assaulted you, endangered your child and destroyed your property and threatened you by saying you should be scared of him. Call police and take that report to court get a pfa with your sons name on it to. I have literally seen this behavior end in attempted murder and murder and the one killed was innocent bystander.

Get yourself a gun ā€¦.learn how to use it !

1 Like

Yes yes yesā€¦get restraining order and press charges next time you wonā€™t be so lucky and trust @bealive their will be a next time you and your kids do not need to live like that.good luck sweety and stay safe.

Of course!! Press charges! If you let him get by with itā€¦ he will only do it againā€¦ He could possibly end up killing youā€¦ Get a restraining order as well!!

Question: what would youdo if it had been a stranger?

Honey thatā€™s abuse. You should press charges. Please get away !

1 Like

He TOUCHED you when it was not wanted. He ā€œTackledā€ you. YES, thatā€™s abuse. PLEASE donā€™t let this go. He may hurt you worse next time.

Yes. Been there, done that MORE than once. I was always too stubborn and ā€œloyalā€ to press charges and am lucky Iā€™m still here. Definitely press them because heā€™s not going to quit.

A friend of mine smashed his daughter in laws phone in an argument and both the in law and now ex wife have restraining orders against himā€¦ You shouldnt be treated this way!!

I would have called the police right away

Girl you need some counseling if you have to ask if that is abuse. Youā€™ve been in the cycle way too long and I hope you get some help.

Get a restraining order against him. That is definitely abuse

File charges asap. It may help keep you and your child safe now and in the future if there is police record of his abuse.

3 Likes

Any physical contact that hurt you is abuse

Yes. Call the cops. Report everything.

But he didnā€™t this time? And youā€™re asking if you should press charges? Are you serious? Pls and get the help you need

1 Like

Yes, this was abuse and yes you need to file charges ASAP. Do not drop them no matter how sweet he acts. You will need this to have gone through the system if you end up in court over custody.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely assault. I would absolutely press charges. Or at the very least, make a report to the police so itā€™s on file

Omg, yes he did. Press charges on him. Iā€™m sorry you have to deal with this.

You should have already called the police and have a protective order in place. Been there done that. You have to protect no only yourself but the kids too. They donā€™t deserve to be around it and neither do you.

ANY type of assault should be reported and provides police with a visible history of repeat behaviour. Verbal, physical, financial - ALL of it

Press charges this behavior IS NOT OK THAT IS STILL ABUSE

Press chart now. What he did is not ok. You need to get a restraining order to protect yourself.

thereā€™s no technically abuse here thats 100% abuse. You should definitely press charges and Iā€™d ask a friend or family member to stay with you for safety.

1 Like

Youā€™re kidding right? He put his hands on you in any manner other than a loving or sexual one what happened here is assault and battery he TOLD you he was going to physically harm you AND he PHYSICALLY harmed you regardless of the fact that he didnā€™t punch you he threatened bodily harm and acted resulting in bodily harmā€¦

The first time my ex husband pushed me down into bushes by the house when I was 6 months pregnant with twinsā€¦I ignored it and just didnā€™t talk to himā€¦then he would push me into stuff.i I went for the phone he would take the wall phone apart. So I wouldnā€™t leave he took something off the carā€¦things only got worse

The last time it was daughter being thrown out of the houseā€¦it doesnā€™t get betterā€¦

1 Like

PRESS charges now and get an order of protection!!!