Should I pursue a relationship with my family friend?

Discuss this with your uncle. He will be able to give you more insight since this is his friend. He would know his friend’s track record with women and if he’s a guy “worthy” of dating his niece.

2 Likes

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs Elizabeth James and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

WOW :astonished: this is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Ma’am Elizabeth James , As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome​:astonished::heart:SO AMAZING :clinking_glasses:…to get started contact​:writing_hand:

I think it sounds adorable :relaxed: nothing like someone who makes you feel like a giddy teenage girl

4 Likes

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Elizabeth James shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Elizabeth James with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I have a very similar situation. my current partner is 12 years older than me and I have known him my whole life, he was my older brothers best friend growing up. At first it was a little weird just because of that, but honestly it was the best decision ever. We know eachother, we know about eachothers pasts, our families etc. What started as a life long friendship is now over a year of head over heels in love with one another. I say go for it! Even if it doesn’t work out, if he really is a close family friend, I’m sure all will be forgiven and you all can go back to somewhat normal relationships with him… P.S. older men are absolutely the way to go!

3 Likes

Follow the ex’s advice.

1 Like

To thy own self, be true.

I didn’t know my husband when I was young but, he is older than me by 15 years and I made the right decision. We have been together 16 years and married almost 11 and now have a 1 year old. He’s a great father and husband.

I say go for it!

It was just a kiss. Please take things slow.

As long as there was no grooming involved I see no issue. I am dating a friend of the family and he’s 5 years older than me, but we met and talked as adults. He’s the best and healthiest relationship I’ve ever had and my family loves him which is rare lol.

I would definitely go slow since you’ve been friends for so long, and friends with your family as well. You wouldn’t want to make things uncomfortable and not be able to remain friends. Especially for your daughters sake.
As far as age :woman_shrugging: you’re an adult and so it doesn’t matter.

Young one, I believe your ex has nailed it. Slow and easy - good luck kiddo.:sunflower::v:t4:

3 Likes

Go slow. It’s great that family already likes him. It’d be terrible to ruin that. Take it easy. Let him talk to your uncle.

Don’t do it and there’s a huge age difference there do you really want to possibly ruin a friend ship

Do what’s best for you and your little girl. But I do agree to take it slow