Should I stay with my girlfriend or Pursue a life with my girlfriends son?

Leave your your 20 year old STEP SON Alone an leave his mother as well

1 Like

This post can’t be real if it is sounds like ur a pedo :100::rage:

5 Likes

Well obviously by the looks off it .you weren’t going to get advice about this one if you’re so serious about this .my opinion is 1 that is so wrong you are stepping in the wrong boundaries going with your gf son .thats like your step son .and 2 what would your daughter think when they step siblings if you knew you had feelings for male why go into a relationship with a female.
3 how can u say u love your gf when you have mix feelings for her son .with is 40 years younger than you. You really seriously need. To think really hard and be honest with yourself and gf before you make any decisions off your own .

Think of your daughter before you start any stupid, selfish shitshow. How is that going to affect her, dumbass?

I’m lost. Are you a 60 something male or female. Not that it matters much but I need to know. I’d say walk away from both relationships. Some things just aren’t worth the hurt they’ll cause.

1 Like

Leave her child alone it’s disgusting that you’d even think of going there. Wrong on so many levels :rage:

1 Like

Leave your girlfriend and her son alone…you’re disgusting

2 Likes

This is so wrong on so many levels!! LEAVE HER SON ALONE!! You need help Serious help!! Hes your step son :nauseated_face: Leave the poor boy alone and while your at it leave your partner to. Your sick!

3 Likes

What utter trash you are !

Pursue a man your age not a young boy…

2 Likes

James Andrew is the creator of this post lol … Idk why they approve this sht

4 Likes

I think you need a therapist more than anything else.

1 Like

I can’t even figure out how to add you lol hit my inbox

He can’t even buy a beer or legal joint! What in the actual fuck could you even offer each other? You’re sick I hope you end up alone it’s what you deserve.

Yes ? Are you male or female not that it truly matters way to big age gap and just not right

Wth is wrong with you?! Leave them ALL ALONE! CREEP!

5 Likes

Or maybe you just enjoy his company? If you think you genuinely don’t like women anymore then go out where there are men interested in men. If you genuinely realise you want to be with them, then you need to break things off with your girlfriend. Her son could be bi/pan/homosexual but it would be entirely inappropriate to have a relationship with him even if he makes the first move. It’s the same trust relationship as a teacher/student or doctor/patient so whatever feelings they have, you have to manage it properly as the relationship would never be properly balanced.

2 Likes

Get a fucking grip if someone done this as a joke u really have to much time on ur hands lol

Good grief sounds like jail time 2 me​:rage::rage::rage::police_car::police_car::police_car::police_car:&trust me that kid has a FATHER :boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

1 Like

First sit down with her and make sure your alone then say I’ve just realized I’m gay. Don’t say anything about her son

1 Like

You need to figure out if this is just lust your feeling towards her son or if you genuinely like him. Because if it’s not worth destroying what you already have, something good and real then you need to leave it alone.

Break up with your girl and take some time being single to find out who you really are. Get your emotions I. Check before you Persue any relationship

Why do they even posts these ridiculous obviously joking posts? :roll_eyes:

You sound like a predator.:-1:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

What in the trailer park is going on here? Is OP a male or female? We need more info other than the son is 1/3 of your age!

3 Likes

You should get back to the rest home :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In the words of my three year old… " so gross!!" :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Get therapy to explore your sexuality and more. You Break up with your girlfriend if you don’t love her anymore. Do NOT pursue a new relationship for a year while you work on yourself,

Move away from your girlfriend and her son and limit contact while everyone heals from the breakup. Chances are you’re just lusting after the son and his youthful body and deluding yourself about his sexual attraction to you. I’m sorry. A relationship with him is approaching predator territory. When he’s 25 and it still “clicks” then you can pursue something. I’m assuming your daughter is an adult and on her own vs. living with you.

1 Like

That’s absolutely disgusting you need to leave them both alone!! Wtf is wrong with people?!?!

You don’t just “turn straight” overnight. Maybe you’re bisexual? Otherwise, I get this feeling that you were interested in him at a younger age and that’s the reason you pursued something with the mom. Basically, you’re grooming him, and that’s disgusting!! You need to leave both of them and you need to seek help. His “feelings” for you probably aren’t what you think they are. I mean, he obviously believes you’re a lesbian, so I think you’re imagining something between y’all, and it’s obviously been on your mind for AWHILE. Also, if he does have “feelings”, they aren’t real, because he was most likely a teenager when you got with the mom, and because you groomed him, he has false feelings for you. You need to let the mom and son go. And you need to discuss with a therapist why you feel how you feel, when it all started, why you can’t decide if you’re lesbian or not. Sort out EVERYTHING before pursuing another relationship. And if you do move on, please do it with someone who doesn’t have children. Because this post just screams “pedophile”

2 Likes

oh the poor guy comes here for advice and gets slated! there are ways of saying things that are kind! so do you want to be with this guy or any guy? do you not want to be with a woman? any woman or just this one? need to sort your sexulaity out before making any big step xx

This has got be a p**s take!! Why would you even be looking at 20 year old when in your sixties? You is Strange!!!

Somebody really needed attention.

You a big mcDick if this is real.

I would say break up with her and don’t pursue him, it’s going to get really messy and alot of people are going to get hurt

Seriously you need this is just pure sick to the core :rage:

What did i just read :woman_facepalming:

I am waiting for Ashton Kutcher to walk out and say “Ha You’ve been punked “ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone called Jerry Right!?? :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

What’s your name? So I can search you on the jerry Springer show in the future