Should I tell my guy friend how I feel about him?

What’s the worst that could happen? He don’t feel the same way? Well at least you’ll know. No reason to waste your time if he’s not serious.

1 Like

Life is too short to not share how you feel. I had a similar situation and kept quiet. He is no longer with us and I regret it every single day. All the maybes and might have beens, if only I had spoken up things could have been completely different for both of us.

2 Likes

You might tell him if he has changed the agreement as it seems like he is spending a lot of time at ur city. I mean one of you will have to move to be with the other one. Are you prepared to move?

If you want the guy tell him. I didn’t and have lived to regret it.

Go get that guy! Probably wants you just as bad as you want him. I think maybe he’s respecting your guys’s decision by keeping it at just that. You all sound like you’re in love.

5 Likes

Just listen to your head your your heart and your gut. They all match go for it and enjoy your life. You don’t need to get attached

Tell him but be prepared for what his answer may be.

Be confident in your own choice not strangers off the internet. It’s your life either way no one else’s

First ask “soooo…what are we doing here?, do we want this to be more serious? As I would not be opposed to it, just sayin’ :woman_shrugging:”.
And then maybe you could go visit him at HIS place. Just to make sure there’s no other female floating around.

3 Likes

just go for it, life is too short & unknown :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Live without regrets! Spill it now… :wink:

2 Likes

I met an amazing guy just over yr ago we clicked were now engaged life is short babe ! Would u regret not saying how you feel?

1 Like

Life is short! Tell him!

2 Likes

I’d wait a bit and see how it goes. Don’t jump in too fast !!

I would tell him. I am so crazy about my husband no way I could be separated from him

1 Like

Don’t do it.
A guy will absolutely know “IF” he wants a relationship with you … by the third month, PERIOD.

If he doesn’t make a decision by then, you should let him know that although you like him, and you feel that there could be a future for the two of you … it doesn’t seem to be the case for him. And that you wish him well in seeking future relationship’s.

*Time is precious, it cannot be gained back. Seeing where thing’s go … is for rolling dice :game_die: in Vegas, NOT with your life!

1 Like

While I’m all for spilling your guts… what if things change and he doesn’t feel the same. What if it changes your relationship but not the way you want?

1 Like

I’d share how you feel! Always take a chance on love!

Go for it and if he says no then you guys can still be friends like you are now

Yesssss what are you waiting for! Good luck xx

I need a follow up! :crossed_fingers:

Life tooo short - if you both click go for it!!!

Go for it. Time is precious and you should spend it with who makes you happy!:blush:

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/should-i-tell-my-guy-friend-how-i-feel-about-him/11597

I’m going to be that one…

See where it goes. I had what I thought was the same sort of situation…and when I got brave and spoke me heart…lord was I let down.

If you want, throw him hints but dont pour your heart in it.

9 Likes

Spill the beans, but not so much as he may feel overwhelmed. Guys need time to process information, be forward about how you feel, but, don’t beat around the bush. We are not mind readers

I told my crush I liked him and here we are 10 years later. Married for 6 years with 2 kids.
I was scared to death to tell
Him.
We talked all the time. So I decided to tell him :grimacing:.
It worked out.
But if it hadn’t then I could’ve moved on and found whoever I would’ve been meant to be with.
I say tell him. What’s meant to be will be. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Do it and have faith. Life’s too short not to :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tell him! If the feelings not mutual, saves you time and you can move on to someone else. If he feels the same then bam you win wooooo

8 Likes

Tell the man how you feel

Tell him and then tell us!!! We need feed back :joy:

22 Likes

Tell him. Worst case scenario you stay close friends.

Do not tell him … let him tell you. Let it unfold naturally … do not push it.

9 Likes

Life is short…go with your heart. Make a bold move. Live life.

4 Likes

Say what you feel girl :blush: nothing is worse than pondering lol
Maybe he does maybe he doesn’t … but at least you know :heart: if you don’t take chances in life nothing will happen … it stays the same so if your feelings have blossomed ~ tell him :blush:

2 Likes

Spill, sis! Life is too short not to. If I hadn’t told my fiance how I felt, we probably wouldn’t be together now because he was too afraid to say anything. That was 3 years ago, and we share a Beautiful home, beautiful kids, and are getting married next year! Tell him!

If he is that good of a friend, talk to him and then you both can decide how to proceed.

Tell him, life is too short for What If’s… Good Luck

Tell him… why wait? If you guys feel the same you can start something now instead of wasting time.

1 Like

You spill your guts and he tells you he doesn’t feel the same. Then what?

Tell him! Life is too short! Spend it happy and with those who love you!

Tell him how you feel. It’s better to be honest then to wonder what could have been trust me. Life is so precious. Take the risk! Wishing you all the best!!

2 Likes

Tell him. Don’t waist valuable time

2 Likes

Somebody needs to move. Or pick a place halfway inbetween and both move.

Spill your guts. He’s waiting for you too, but guys have been taught not to do it first in modern society. He probably wants to tell you the same things. Take a chance.

1 Like

Tell him! Life is short

So romantic…go for it

Do it girl!! My now husband and I started out as best friends. We stayed just best friends for 5 years. Then we both became single around the same time. We both found out we each liked each other. Now we have been together 8 years. Married almost 5 and have one kid and another on the way. :heart:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I dated the man I’m married to now over 30 years ago … he moved on with his life and so did I… he got married and had two wonderful kids I also married someone else … my ex and I lost our house and moved in with my sister my ex found the internet and cheated on me so when we split up I called my now husband and asked him to help me move ( which he did ) we went out a few times he came over to my apartment and we started seeing each other and getting old feelings back … 20 years later and now 16 years of marriage coming up we are happy I have helped him raise his kids and he even helped me with my ex 's kids that still call me mom … moral of the story watch and see where this goes ( if you don’t live in the same state together long distance relationships are hard to keep ) but if you both decide to make a go with your relationship… I would highly recommend you find a mutual place to live to were if it dont work you have options and not stuck in an area where you have no place / family / friends to go to … but he may be your Mr. Right in the long run and not Mr. Right now

1 Like

I work talk with him. Don’t just drop it on him.

Be honest and tell him.

What are u waiting for?u could lose him to someone else if u don’t tell him

Tell him how you feel worst he says is he doesn’t feel the same and then you know for sure…

Tell him. This is so sweet

1 Like

Tell him and see where it goes. Absolute worst he doesn’t feel the same and you remain friends. Just be adult about his response and if it’s not what you want to hear, doesn’t mean you throw away the friendship cause it sounds like a great one

Take the chance! I say go for it. You never know where it could lead!

You never know unless you try.

But I would think ahead of time about if your willing to relocate. Having your life in different places is something that can pull people apart even when they do deeply love one another.

3 Likes

Definitely let him know how you feel

WTH- talk to him. We don’t know this guy. Do you want ca long distance bf or so you think it will change?

Let him know how you feel. Life is too short. Tell him you miss him and you wonder if he feels the same.

Tell him. This is so sweet. Also keep in mind if you’re willing to relocate if he can’t. But tell him. Don’t lose him.

1 Like

Is it possible you could live in the same state sometime soon? Bc a long distance relationship doesn’t work. No future there.

Speaking from the experience- tell him!

Why are you reticent to tell him ?

Tell him how you feel. Tick tock tick tock.

I ended up telling mine because I knew I couldn’t continue with him not knowing. After a brief consideration, he decided he felt the same way…and proposed three months later. You already sound like a couple so go for it. I’m still with mine 23 years later…

1 Like

I think you should wait a bit more…if it is meant to work it will…sometimes it is nice to have the guy make the first move

2 Likes

Tell him as long as you’re willing to make the sacrifice and possibly move. Same thing happened with me and my husband. We have been married for 15 years and have 2 boys. ( I was the one who moved.) Good luck!

Spill it! Or you’ll forever regret it💖

Get yours now girl. This guy is devoted. He gives you alot time which is precious too men. He smiles thinking about you. You gotta make a plan with this man. Go hunny go.

You only live once just do it :raised_hands::blush:

Enjoy the pursuit. G8ve it all the time it needs.

Just dont say anything until he does,cause he may want u to say it first so he got u ,I did that one time and he just wanted my money ,

Tell him, life is to short!

TELL HIM!!! Then come back on here and let us know how it went!!! Good Luck from the UK xx

The older I get the more I realize just how short life is. I wish I had taken more chances and I wish I would have told people how I really felt about them. Take the chance and tell him how you feel.

2 Likes

Don’t let him get away… definitely tell him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tell him. He’s probably thinking the same thing :rofl:

Tell him. The friendship will survive but it sounds like he is right there too! The best relationship happens with a true friendship first

Life is too short ,let him know

Life is too short not to take the leap girl dooooo it

You only live once…tell him.

Tell him how you feel, whether he feels the same or not, if he’s a real friend, he shouldn’t treat you differently after you speak up.

You could just point out that you picked up on signs that he’s hoping to move your relationship out of the friend zone…tell him what signs you’ve seen…ask him of you are right about that and see what he says…that way you don’t have to pour your heart out and feel bad later if he doesn’t feel the same unless you want to.

I think you need to figure out what you want and where u see it going if u took that step. If your willing to take steps to making it work and being mindful of realistic expectations then yes go for it

1 Like

Why would he commit to being in a relationship when he gets all the benefits of one without being in one

Have you went to visit with him or has it just been to visit with you? Seems to me as if he is only taking advantage of what you are offering and not opening up to what he has to offer. The first six months will be more intense with feelings and emotions but I wouldn’t blindside yourself with the bigger picture on something longterm.

Have u ever visited him or even brought it up? How did he react? This right here is important.

You could always ask him, if things were to ever change feeling wise between us, should we speak up to one another, see what his feelings are.

Make sure before you tell him you understand and believe he feels the same, with hints he has given or questions youve asked have been answered. Telling him will definitely change your relationship. Bad or good. And if he isnt interested, he needs to back off some so you’re not getting attached. Him being there so often (through contact or conversation) creates a sense of security.

You only live once, I’d tell him how I felt. It may be the best thing you ever done.

Go for it. Never know until you try. :slight_smile:

Dont miss the opportunity to tell him. You never know.

Spill your guts before it to late.

Why waste your time asking strangers? Tell him everything you just said here…

Love is dead. Infatuation dies eventually

Tell him!
I’m invested, I want updates! :rofl:

I’d let it all out. Tomorrow is never promised.

1 Like