Should my boyfriend have to cover his exes name tattooed on his body?

We both have tattoos from our past and without discussion we both filled in their names. We’ve been happy together for 24 plus years. It’s about respect.

2 Likes

I’d like to get my tat covered but have not been able to due to diabetes and risk infection so I use permanent marker. Works for a bit. It was put on with my ex on the ankle small letters so can’t really see. I’m 48 been split and divorced 24 years. Been with current hubby for 25 years. It’s not seen so it is there .smh

Should be HAVE to cover it? Absolutely not. He doesn’t HAVE to do anything with his body he doesn’t want to just to make you happy.

5 Likes

Maybe he can just cross it out & add urs :grin::ok_hand::rofl:

His body his choice.

7 Likes

After you get his name tatted on yourself. :innocent:

Considering they’re an ex… I’m sure there’s som level of regret. Depending on the situation.

His body, his choice

1 Like

Its his body his choice.You have to right to tell he he HAS to do anything.I was young and dumb and got a boyfriend name tatted on my its still there.Until I chose to cover it up…

You don’t have control over anyone’s body. Tattoos are expensive and not something to take lightly, as you can see. So you should just stop pushing it.

2 Likes

Well, its expensive to fix his stupid mistakes. Hope he learned his lesson.

1 Like

Unless y’all getting married​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: just don’t let him add you

2 Likes

I don’t think he should have gotten it in the first place cause it’s there a curse on that. I would get him a gift certificate to a tattoo parlor for his birthday and hope he gets it covered but if he doesn’t oh well it’s his body not yours.

He shouldn’t have to if he doesn’t want to. While I don’t have any tattoos a friend of mine told me his told his story.

3 Likes

His choice :woman_shrugging: not yours or anyone else’s…. Maybe there is a reason he’s not getting it covered… :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: Sarah Diveley

Either accept it or move on. His body, his choice.

1 Like

Bs “his body his choice” RESPECT WHO YOU ARE WITH PERIOD

1 Like

It’s his body and his past. You don’t get a say.

3 Likes

My fiancé and I have been together for 3 years and he has the :infinity: sign on his ring finger he got for his ex like 10 years ago and It doesn’t really bother me because I’m not the insecure type and I know who and what he wants which is me. It’s not cheap getting tattoos covered up and that money would come out of our pockets being taken from what we could really use that money on. It just doesn’t bother me at all, and it’s his body so he can do as he pleases. I make fun of him once in a while for it,lol but he knows he regrets it. I would personally stop nagging on him to get it covered because that might cause more problems. And if you guys are a new couple, you don’t have much of a right to ask him to get it covered up. I mean if you guys have been together for years or are married then yeah, I would understand. But I would just suck it up for now girl. I know what your feeling, but we have no control.

Do u wanna b his gf, or not really?? Sounds like he’s not really being respectful of you??

It’s his body to decide what he wants to do with it

If I am in a serious committed relationship with him, unless he’s planning on marrying her, or he’s going to prison, there is not one reason he could sell me on as to why he’s going to keep it.

1 Like

Who cares? Honestly? My ex had his exs name really small on his arm from highschool and it honestly just gave me a chuckle. Don’t be so insecure and ruin your relationship on something he has on his body. Especially if he is over her and happy with you. If you’re being treated right and loved that’s all that should matter.

2 Likes

As uterus owners scream constantly(I myself own one, but I’m a man) “My Body, My Choice”.

This is his body, and it is his choice. Either respect that or leave. He is under absolutely NO obligation to remove a tattoo from HIS body, just because YOU don’t like it.

7 Likes

My husbands name is the only name I have on my body. If he and I ever broke up I would never cover it up. He knows that, I know that and our kids. It’s something that took me 10yrs to finally get. Just like his last name. He’ll never get it back from me, especially since all our children have it.

1 Like

ɪ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍrs Olgusya Gribova ɪ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜʟʏ sᴀʟᴀʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ her ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪᴀ her Facebook name below and contact her on how to get started
:point_down::point_down:

It’s his past - not your body not your business …

1 Like

If you’re that jealous of the PAST then maybe it’s you that needs to be an ex. . . . Every person has a past and you can’t magically undo and erase. The past happened and it’s over with now and that doesn’t mean he has to cover up the name as soon as he begins a relationship. Hell not even until HE feels the need to cover it should he have too.

1 Like

Sorry but why should he. I have a existence name on my wrist and my fiance doesn’t care

While he doesn’t HAVE to, I can understand why it bothers you and you’d want him to. It would bother me, too. Obviously everyone has a past and all that, but having to see someone else’s name imprinted on the body of the person you love isn’t exactly the bees knees. How long have you been together and Where is it on his body? Is it large or little and easy to cover? If it’s tiny and easily covered I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to, considering he’s moved on.

Unfortunately , most people commenting are right- you can’t force it and will have to decide whether or not you can live with it- at least for now. People who get names tattooed on them ( other than their kids) are a giant red flag anyway

1 Like

Why th3 hell would thay remove it it was befor u so acept it or leave

That be the day a man or woman tell me to remove a name tattooed on me :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

My Ex’s wife hounded him to get my name covered… We were married 22 years and he got it right after we were married. After he covered it he thought it would effect me, it didn’t. She was pretty smug about it. I just laughed, wink and said, “Well we all know it’s still there, just hidden.” They were married a few years. Her insecurities tore them apart. Oh, well!

There is no better way to beat inflation than by investing in bitcoin. God bless Sir Joshua Bunker and his Citadel trading team :point_down::point_down::point_down:
Redirecting...

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.

Crypto Trading has changed my life. I always wondering why everyone trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker platform always giving out good testimonies but now I believe… Crypto trading is a profitable business only when you are trading with the right strategy platform. Your profit is always 100% secure I couldn’t believed my eyes when i saw my profit! I have no idea how to return the favour of the good work of Mr. Joshua Bunker . However, this is like a gift sent from God. Thank you so much Sir, I’m so grateful
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

No not until he gets married or he wants too…

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I’m thankful to Mr. Joshua for bringing smile and happiness to my life and the life of my best friend through his crypto Investment platform , am so glad and so lucky to have him mentor my Bitcoin​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I had my exes name tattood on me. I had it covered up before I started dating again. He was my past and I didn’t feel the need to be living my life moving forward with his name on my body.

1 Like

Is there a new law saying he should? Didn’t think so so shut your trap and sit down

2 Likes

His body his choice I’m afraid.

Look at all the scammers replying on this page. Smh

2 Likes

You dont get to control your partners body, grow up

1 Like

It’s a non issue. Everyone has a past including you

2 Likes

You don’t own him or his body. If his tattoos bother you that’s a you problem not him.

1 Like

A lot of peoples ink is done in the same way a book is written. Our ink represents our story. Your insecurities with a name being inked on his body shouldn’t be the reason he covers it up, that’s like pulling a page from a book because you don’t like it. Covering it up doesn’t erase that chapter in his life. She will always be a character in his book good or bad. I think you are wrong to ask or expect him to cover it up, if he wants to for him that’s different, if it’s not for him leave his book along it’s not yours to write.

1 Like

Accept it.the past is the past.his body.

If you both aren’t in alignment with each others needs and wants then it’s time to move on.

I would understand if yall were married…but seriously? It sounds like insecurity

Not your choice and it never will be - you don’t know the history, it’s not for you too decide

As the ex wife of someone whose name is still on his chest… Don’t stop bugging him. Ask him daily. Offer to pay for the cover up. Text old girl and ask her to chip in too. Trust me she doesn’t want her name on that man either. Lol :rofl:

2 Likes

My husband still has is ex gfs name tattooed. We’ve been together 9 years. It doesn’t bother me. She happened it happened. It’s on his wrist. Mines on the other. It’s just something that’s never bothered me :person_tipping_hand:t3: