Should my husband be asking single women why they are ghosting him?

Not only is he probably cheating, but he’s also probably one of the “nice guys” that harass women after they say no. I’d get some way to screenshot or send it to yourself and then go see a lawyer.

2 Likes

That’s sad… he’s a cheater… and disrespectful about it… I hope you find the strength to walk away

My man don’t even text other females. He simply does not even want to. You should ask him why he feels the need to do that.

2 Likes

He’s a cheating scum

U know what u should do in this case?..ghost his ass :joy: cause he don’t have any business hitting up other females especially asking that

I’d kick him out. He’s cheating. Always trust your gut

I take it that he needs to be a single man!

4 Likes

—He’s been pursuing “something” with her, and at least, a few times now.
—She doesn’t want to talk to him, and/or she enjoys playing games with a married man.
Since he’s your husband, demand you see all their text threads. Or reach out to her, calmly, for screenshots.
You always deserve to know if your spouse is unfaithful—don’t let anyone gaslight you, especially him, that he deserves his privacy.
:v:t3:

4 Likes

WTFudge​:bangbang: I would be livid​:rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Ask your husband why he cares if some woman “ghosted” him. You should be the only woman he cares about.

8 Likes

Sounds like he has side puddin every once in a while…

Boy bye!

3 Likes

He would only ask a single women that question if they are involved. Why else would he be talking to her, or care if she was ghosting him. Don’t ask him anything. Start digging for the truth.

5 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13709 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://ProLifeStyle5.pages.dev

Soooo, this is happening to me but in reverse… a married man keeps texting me and asked this very same question since I just stopped responding. My guess is shes ignoring him because his conversation is too much and makes her feel uncomfortable…

4 Likes

That he’s cheating and probably a creep.

7 Likes

Means you confront him and ask him straight out what is he doing? If he is getting obsessed with other woman I think you need to bolt

5 Likes

He’s trying to hook up

5 Likes

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18356 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://superdollarpay45.pages.dev/

The true definition of ghosting would be your lawyer talking with his

11 Likes

Ex … husband. Don’t take any of that shit…

Omg, why do you need to ask this. If this is a serious question you might be the problem.

3 Likes

Screenshot it and send it to him and And write “cause she prob knows your MARRIED” lol

8 Likes

I’d be ghosting his ass back

You should ask your husband. A guy just asked me why I ghosted him, Do you know what that means?

7 Likes

I’d start ghosting him too :joy::joy::joy:

Creep alert. Move on.

Oh honey stop think… take a deep breath you know the answer.