Should my husband be asking single women why they are ghosting him?

When your husband sends a message to a single women that he has no reason to be speaking to ( not work related or such) that reads…Why do you keep ghosting me? How do you take it…?

108 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should my husband be asking single women why they are ghosting him?re - Mamas Uncut

I would say he’s unhappy or cheating on you and that you should POSSIBLY think about moving on

3 Likes

You tell him that unacceptable behavior because it’s disrespectful to your wedding vows and if he has anything to say about it you know what’s going on and what you need to do.

6 Likes

Document it all, get the proofs, and file for divorce.

8 Likes

He cheating are trying to cheat

2 Likes

Mabe he’s just curious as 2 why that’s all don’t read more into what’s not really there

8 Likes

She prolly not tryna f*ck a married Man.

You cold clock him while he’s taking a piss… :person_shrugging:

That’s it his way of trying to get a date

3 Likes

Ma’am, you need a new husband. Yours is broken.

20 Likes

Tell him they’re ghosting him because he’s married and they know he has a stunning wife

5 Likes

Screenshot EVERYTHING!! Document EVERYTHING! Contact that woman yourself and get some details from her, gather all your info and proof and depending on the outcome of all the info you have, complete sidestep him and head straight to the divorce courts on the grounds of adultery

6 Likes

Why is he messaging woman?

4 Likes

Leave him. He’s cheating on you.

1 Like

You need to find a man not a boy!!!

1 Like

With a side of divorce papers :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I would ask for a divorce, never settle for less then you deserve. I’m a type a person I don’t give chances. If you allow it will continue, he knows what he is doing. He doesn’t care, that’s a form of cheating. These days woman let these men walk all over just because they are there husband. Idgaf who you are. Woman need to voice up & put your foot down.

11 Likes

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18951 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning247.pages.dev/

Red flag cheating :cn::cn::cn::cn::airplane::airplane::airplane:

3 Likes

With divorce papers.

4 Likes

I take it that I’m single now :dancer:t4::dancer:t4:

5 Likes

He’s probably trying to cheat & perhaps he let the woman know. She wanted no part of it (or him) but he can’t take a hint.

5 Likes

Here’s my thoughts and just an opinion… But, he could have went out with them and they ghosted him… It sounds like cheating.

2 Likes

Let that man go to be free to message whomever he wants sis!!! :nail_care::nail_care:

3 Likes

He is cheating n I would leave

1 Like

How do I take it?? A pat on the head with a bat….:innocent::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Hes either a trying to cheat or b is

Your man is a womanizer WOW! Either leave him or play the same game!! Don’t be played like that

Ghost his bank account home n you his wife , n tell him they ghosted you the same reason I’m ghosting you because your lieing cheating shady suspicious shit is not going to be tolerated !!!

He’s talking to her behind your back. What a shit bag

You already know the answer. ((Hugs)). You deserve better.

1 Like

Your husband should probably be your ex husband at that point.

2 Likes

“How to take it” hes trying to get sex outside of the marriage, and the person he attempted it with wants nothing to do with him!!! Dont be naive

His ass is cheating… thats what that means, or looking TOO cheat.

How is this a question?

1 Like

What do you mean? How do you take it? Is this a joke?

2 Likes

Why do women ask questions like this. No!! No!! No!!

1 Like

Sounds like he wants to meet up,ghost ing him they are! I would remind him he is a married man!

2 Likes

Look here boo….you should ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT!

Idk how old you are….but a grown azzzz woman would not be asking this question.

2 Likes

He’s obviously looking for someone… Be out or play his game… Give him a taste of his own medicine.

3 Likes

There’s literally only one way to take that :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Heck no. Why would he have a need to care. Unless he expects something from them. Kinda suspicious to me.

1 Like

What kind of question is this? Oh no my husband is cheating on me what do I do?

1 Like

Flirting. Period. Byeeee

1 Like

Message her and find out

1 Like

Oh hell no!!! I’d turn him into A GHOST!!! He is looking for attention from women possibly other things. In which those are the things he should be looking for you!!

I take it that his searching for answers that he shouldn’t be bothered about as his a married man

You should Permanently ghost him

1 Like

He cheated. Call a divorce lawyer.

2 Likes

How do people even have the time lol

1 Like

Time for a come to Jesus meeting

He has no business being in a situation where he could get ghosted…

Communication and a good couple therapists

1 Like

Sounds like he’s stalking other women

2 Likes

The sad thing you are asking a question you already know the answer to. No matter what anyone tells you about the situation you will probably just brush it off and continue with him. When you know damn well you shouldn’t. Good luck ignoring all the signs

There’s not enough context here really honestly truly. It could be a friend or it could be a side piece. The only information you’ve given is it isn’t a coworker, she’s single, you think they have no reason to talk, and he’s wondering why she keeps disappearing. If that’s ALL the information you have you do not have enough to accuse.

I find when someone is toooo vague such as yourself there’s usually more to the story, and you’re just trying to weaponize your audience to cause a problem with your partner. I won’t be partaking in that tyvm.

2 Likes

Send the woman a message and find out, your husband clearly isn’t an honest man and maybe this woman can shed some light on what’s going on!

3 Likes

Send that same message to random guys! Husband fishing for something else sweetheart

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: girl come on. U already know the answer to your own question but I’ll spell it out for you. He’s cheating on you and he doesn’t give two f’s about it whatsoever about you finding out. He asks these single women why they’re ghosting him cause they’ve turned him down but he can’t take the answer no so he will keep hounding them till he gets an answer. Now you need to make a decision whether or not you want to stay with a man that’s cheating. Cheating doesn’t have to be physical either there’s emotional cheating as well

2 Likes

I take it as if he hasn’t cheated yet, he’s looking to. You need to have an exorcism and show him what really happens to “ghosts”. Stay blessed

2 Likes

As a sign to end the relationship or at least try therapy.

I would ghost him too…

2 Likes

Take it as divorce life to short to deal with someone who isn’t all for you. Clearly if he needs other woman that’s the case.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13760 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle214.pages.dev

Yes, because even if he do try to ask he will still be ghosted. It would basically be a hit or a miss chance. If lucky hit he may get an extra rude awaken call harrassment or a beat up!
Don’t stress over this and if it stills bother you its time to make the choice: stay or leave!

He’s an insecure little boy. Go find yourself someone who isn’t chasing everyone but you… :raised_hands: they never go try and find better, either your a cheater or your not…

2 Likes

:joy: ummm that’s he’s trying to find himself a different woman and they find out he’s married and ghost him. Divorce.

3 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13985 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle220.pages.dev

I would just ask. It might be something you didn’t think of. Or it opens the conversation to truly catch him.

I would take it as you smell funeral arrangements… Party of two

5 Likes

I take it to my new apartment, new life and less baggage.

1 Like

That man is cheating

You tell him to kick rocks and you focus on yourself! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

:grimacing: he cheating or TRYING TO CHEAT

You need to have the personal talk with him about boundaries if he’s not cheating, he’s not putting up enough boundaries with his female friends and his female friends are likely in relationships themselves.

He trying to cheat!!! But the other women aren’t having it cause they found out about you!!

2 Likes

Girl, you already know why are you asking us?

3 Likes

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18951 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning279.pages.dev/

I take it as it’s time for him to pack it up and kick rocks on down the road!

1 Like

You already know what to do.

Means they were talking and now she’s not responding to him. She probably found out he’s married lol do your self a favor and leave.

I take my :peach: somewhere else

1 Like

I take it as see ya, new life, own place, no cheater

I take it as, see ya. Get rid of his cheating ass. Move on. Bye Felicia.

Why do you have to come to a forum to ask this question? He’s cheating.

8 Likes

Oh come on.
You say “girls”… so it’s “women” and more than one? (One is enough though)…
He’s probably a creep and these women see that and want no part of it. You shouldn’t either. Respect yourself.

3 Likes

You take it with a side of divorce papers!

1 Like

You already know the answer!

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13099 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle227.pages.dev

1 Like

Why is this even a question?

2 Likes

It is called cheating

2 Likes

You don’t even have to ask this. You know the answer. And I’m assuming he’s telling you a bunch of bullshit lies or gaslighting you to make you question this…

You need to know your worth and not be disrespected.

That’s the quickest way I’d ghost my own husband.

4 Likes

It depends, if I don’t care that he is cheating, I’ll ignore and continue plans with the outside dude.

However, if I do care that he is cheating, I’m cancelling plans with the outside dude and there will be no peace in the house for the husband :woman_shrugging:t5:.

3 Likes

He’s pursuing other women.

2 Likes

His trying to hook up with her…and she’s going out of her way too avoid him…

3 Likes

I take it as he doesn’t want to be in a relationship and you move on

2 Likes

To the bank to withdraw all the money then to a lawyer…

5 Likes